PDA

View Full Version : 7 Lotus Massage Winnie - OMG

nilna
03-06-2015, 12:27 AM
First trip report! Long time lurker, time to give back.

After touring around many of the CBD joints I felt that the art of an erotic massage was being replaced by a mediocre massage and great ending.

Today I ventured to 7 lotus for the first time and into the room of Winnie :cool2:

She is gorgeous on the personality side, and smokin hot on the looks side. I just couldn't wait to see what was under that dress.

It was bloody cold outside so the heater in the room turned my shaft from an 'innie' back to an 'outie'!

Nuded up and onto the table for the best oil massage I've had for a long time.

Lots of running her fingers up my crack and along my shaft while I lay on my stomach. This had me groaning so she reached underneath my hips grabbed the base of my cock with one hand, reached between my legs with the other hand and grabbed the rest and proceeded to give me a great shafting.

40 minutes of massage later and I rolled over and she nuded up and got stuck in as it were. She offered B2B but I figured at $55 (massage) plus $50 (nude) plus another $50 (b2b) I could get action at a FS joint.

While I wanted to enjoy Winnie's handie work for a while longer, let's be honest she had worked me up for the last 40minutes I didn't need coaxing and it was game over.

Great massage, great ending, great masseuse.

I rank this up there with the Silver fox of old or QVB massage when Sue was there. Plus 7 lotus is up my end of town.

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Thanks for your first post brother Nilna! Finally you made it !

Sounds like a great punt but interesting to hear about the extra $50 for b2b ! When you already paid $50 for part II !

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

7 lotus massage
02-09-2015, 10:52 PM
winnie is working today !!

SpankyTheMonkey
04-09-2015, 11:03 PM
She offered B2B but I figured at $55 (massage) plus $50 (nude) plus another $50 (b2b) I could get action at a FS joint. .

That is a ripoff. Girl is playing you for a chump. Dont fall for it. At Oba Massage you can get b2b for $130. Okay, the price is still a bit steep, but it's not $155!

Glad you still enjoyed her, but check prices elsewhere. When they say b2b it's also usually just massage + naked HJ, unless its a full on Korean joint like Romeos or Juliet.

Man, I miss the days of Jasmines, where $120 got a guy so much, including being showered on the massage table.