PDA

View Full Version : General talk Christmas I wanna talk to you

RoyalFlush
03-06-2015, 01:24 PM
I am seeing a trend appearing here that is not beneficial to us punters.

These are the shops that have or going to introduce price segmentation. Prices are not going down but rather going up by introducing so called "Diamond/Premium/Gold services"

5 Star (price segmentation existed then)
42 Gladesville (introducing)
Rockdale 485 (introducing)
Marrickville 5 (introducing)
45 George (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)
22 Brodie (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)

etc...

With the exception of 45 George and 22 Brodie, the similarity that I can draw from these shops is that Jerry aka Christmas has worked in these shops.

I went to 42 Glades yesterday to find her but the papasan said her price was $150.00 when the other girls are around the $100 mark. Im not saying you cant charge whatever you want for your services but I just choose not to pay them.

And I think because you are quite famous in this forum, punters are curious to see you. The shop owners realise, hey.. punters are willing to pay a much higher price, why not I charge more? And then they start to introduce new prices to test the market... before we know it, other shops start follow suit and in the end it is us punters who have to pay more.

I am not liking this trend.

Conspiracy theory or others feel the same too??

I apologise beforehand if this is not your doing, Jerry. But I think you are a very smart woman.

illidanstormrage
03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
I don't think you can pin this all on Christmas. Shops wants to see what they can get away with. Look for a more profitable model, etc..

Having said that I think you are still correct because if a shop wants to attract a "popular" WL they would have to pay a higher rate thereby increasing the price.

Girls are not objects.. but pussy is still essentially a commodity in the market, some might argue it's undervalued. I am not one of those people.

RoyalFlush
03-06-2015, 01:53 PM
For me, I think it is more of a novelty factor more than anything else to see Jerry. I have not seen her in person btw, she was out to buy lunch when I went to Gladesville yesterday.

But let say she has 300 fans in this forum and if each punter see her just once, then each shop would have generated maybe 50 extra business despite the higher prices, enough to warrant them into thinking the higher pricing works. This is ok if this pricing is temporary and only applies to that one famous WL and then they revert back to the old pricing once she leaves the job, but what if they decided to implement the new prices as a permanent thing?

I understand that the shops want to increase their profit. But from a customer's viewpoint...

harmony
03-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Its also important to be clear what "premium / diamond" whatever includes

Some premium / diamond do CBJ, no kissing, and so you are just paying for the looks, not the service

It does depend what you are desiring, with your hard earned money

My 2 cents is, that unless the woman is smoking hot, with a smoking hot body, then her looks arent as important as her attitude.

An attractive starfish for me is not worth the money

Another trend is that with these tiered hourly rates, sometimes the majority of quality women are >$220-240 an hour.

Its true to say a lot of good ladies can be found for the $150-180, so what is the extra $70-90 paying for ? The looks I suspect.

Also, the confusing price structure is sometimes used against you

Often the shop seems to make up the price on the spot, so you need to ring ahead and confirm when a specific lady is availble, and the prices

Getting the price by text, not voice call, is preferable, so you can show them the text when they try to charge you more when you get there

The shop thinks that most punters must just turn up blind, and not do their homework

533 keeps the others honest. Very full service for $150 an hour. Ok, the lady tends to be older, and cant speak English, but she makes up for it with her service.

$150-$350 doesnt grow on trees for the majority of people

Am I off the mark ?

RoyalFlush
03-06-2015, 02:09 PM
There are a lot of establishments that charge normal pricing and the girls there do include DFK, DATY the good stuffs and some of these girls are hot. For punters with limited budget like me, we know that these gems can be found but it is just a lot harder to find them. And if I speak for the budget punters, can I say we dont mind paying for less money, but we get the thrill of "hunting" from places to places for the good WLs.

I think the point is the market as it is, is reasonably priced and suburbs further from the city should have cheaper pricing because their rent is lower. If the inner suburbs start to charge higher, then the city shops think I should be charging even higher since punters in the suburbs are willing to pay that much, the vicious cycle of price increase just keeps going on and on.

harmony
03-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Brother, at the end of the day, its business
If you overcharge, you will lose business if your clients arent willing to pay the high price
Particularly if the competition offers more consistent quality

Im sure a lot of shops look at Ginza, and see the higher and tiered pricing, and wish to do the same
Thats fine, a shop has to attract good ladies, and the best way to do that is to pay them more

I have no problem with that
But in return for the higher charges, a shop needs to provide consistent quality

Theres no point going to a shop that decides to charge $240-250 / hour, and every second time you go, the woman just doesnt warrant the increased price (starfish, no kissing, CBJ, etc, you know the deal)

This is just a personal point, but starfish, no kissing, CBJ is like doing it with a relative.

Its just that so many nice ladies are $150-180 /hour. Its the market.

But good luck to the shops that charge more. Im sure there are a lot of guys that just turn up to places, without knowing what cheaper prices are also out there

It also depends on the shop and the lady doesnt it, some ladies prefer to get paid more per hour, and not be flat out busy all shift

When I lost my job, I realised pretty quickly how much I was not prepared to pay in case of a dud punt

As much as I dont wish losing their job to anyone, there is no better way to learn the value of a dollar !

I can get a $45 haircut, and trust me, I can get an equally good $15 haircut

Give me the $15 haircut every time, so with $45 total I can get three haircuts over six months, not one !

The same with shops, I am much more likely to return frequently, if the price is realistic to begin with.

But the term "realistic and reasonable price" depends on a persons budget ! Every guy has their own budget range they can afford.

Of course, there is a place in the market for the really premium women, and thats great

Just my humble opinion. I like to hear differing opinions too.

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2015, 02:23 PM
For me, I think it is more of a novelty factor more than anything else to see Jerry. I have not seen her in person btw, she was out to buy lunch when I went to Gladesville yesterday.

But let say she has 300 fans in this forum and if each punter see her just once, then each shop would have generated maybe 50 extra business despite the higher prices, enough to warrant them into thinking the higher pricing works. This is ok if this pricing is temporary and only applies to that one famous WL and then they revert back to the old pricing once she leaves the job, but what if they decided to implement the new prices as a permanent thing?

I understand that the shops want to increase their profit. But from a customer's viewpoint...

Hi Brother RF,

I think your concern could be a bit premature, Christmas/Jerry is not the first active member in this forum and won't be the last.

From memory, there had been some fairly high profiled working ladies who did some popular posting as well:

Isis from Kyoto

An Aussie chick who used to work at 130 Botany ? and I forgot her name, only remember that she only liked to see Asians...........lol Brother Wil please help.

Tiffany from Tiffany and friends

Sammi from Blue Moon

And brother Eureka's one time date who used to a private WL ? sorry again, forgot her name.

There could be a few others but can't remember.

And I don't think they actually generated a lot of business because they were active in the forum, sure, there could be some punters who were interested because the curiosity could kill a cat.................

In regards to different grades for WLs in the same shop, this has been going on for a long time, No. 1 used to do that.

And Ginza had introduced the system from day 1 and no one has complained about it. the only example I could think off in which a WL became popular via the forum and her prices went up was the Big Boobs Monica from Ginza !!

But at the end of the day, it all came back down to supply and demand.

One more example, remember the big noise and bang bang made by Mondelo 18 ?? who supposed to provide c list celebrities and tried to charge $800/hr ?? ....................the rest, well, it's all water under the bridge, the noise they made was as spectacular as their failure !!

Just let it be brother !

Cheers

:smile:

RoyalFlush
03-06-2015, 02:33 PM
AHL, I am just looking at the recent trend here. It is happening so evidently and quickly that I feel I need to put a brake on it before more harm is done.

harmony
03-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Brother, the great reviews for the budget shop is the brake that you are referring to

Taren Point, 533, and the others

West Botany Road is also cheap, but again the youngest ladies will not be at the cheapest price. Thats obvious.

Christmas
03-06-2015, 03:31 PM
I wonder 45 george and 22 brodie even know what i provide?
Some receptionists who i work with, they don't even know why I'm more expensive. That's wrong though..
My best receptionist is 💓Eric💖 (we will work on friday in marrickville together)

And shop should stop advertise me like this. Many of my customers complained about their false advertisement.
According to roaster in this forum, i have at least 3 bodies that i can work marrickville, gladesville, rockdale at the same time~~~ lol sorry, this is bit out of your point. But then i have nothing to do with your complaint. So i just wrote what i wanted to write. Like you did

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2015, 03:37 PM
But then i have nothing to do with your complaint. So i just wrote what i wanted to write. Like you did

http://bavatuesdays.com/files/2011/10/jerry.jpg

harmony
03-06-2015, 03:40 PM
The only way I could understand Jerry being advertised at a few places in one day, is that they were driving you between shops - between a morning shift, and an evening shift

Regardless, a phone call by punters can quickly determine the reality

Another example of why you would be crazy to just turn up to a shop and try out your luck. Often what is advertised is not available.

Jerry, your photo with the lovely long hair, is a vast improvement on the other photos

Now I can see what all the fuss is about

Do you have two different personas depending on your mood - playful girl next door, and also sexy sultry siren ?

wilisno
03-06-2015, 04:18 PM
I am seeing a trend appearing here that is not beneficial to us punters.

These are the shops that have or going to introduce price segmentation. Prices are not going down but rather going up by introducing so called "Diamond/Premium/Gold services"

5 Star (price segmentation existed then)
42 Gladesville (introducing)
Rockdale 485 (introducing)
Marrickville 5 (introducing)
45 George (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)
22 Brodie (Jerry has never worked here before but shop is introducing)

etc...

With the exception of 45 George and 22 Brodie, the similarity that I can draw from these shops is that Jerry aka Christmas has worked in these shops.

I went to 42 Glades yesterday to find her but the papasan said her price was $150.00 when the other girls are around the $100 mark. Im not saying you cant charge whatever you want for your services but I just choose not to pay them.

And I think because you are quite famous in this forum, punters are curious to see you. The shop owners realise, hey.. punters are willing to pay a much higher price, why not I charge more? And then they start to introduce new prices to test the market... before we know it, other shops start follow suit and in the end it is us punters who have to pay more.

I am not liking this trend.

Conspiracy theory or others feel the same too??

I apologise beforehand if this is not your doing, Jerry. But I think you are a very smart woman.
All I can say is, you have to go out and punt more before you draw a conclusion to your findings !

Different pricing structures exist everywhere, in almost every shop, not limited to those you have listed, and including those you think are exceptions !

It's a different industry than a supermarket or department store where you can compare the same item of goods !

Sextus
03-06-2015, 05:30 PM
And brother Eureka's one time date who used to a private WL ? sorry again, forgot her name.

There could be a few others but can't remember.

Sei and Sharena

They have all been fun, and Christmas is too.

Raybo (below) You mean Natalie. Poor sweet Natalie. :prettiness::sweat:

Raybo
03-06-2015, 06:34 PM
There was another girl recently on the forum, Indonesian I thInk. Jade of Sydney pops up from time to time as well.

Fisher
03-06-2015, 07:27 PM
Natalie is the indonesian girl.
The differing rates shops charge for different workers depends level of services provided by the girls and some are based purely on the age/looks of the particular girl.
I have had absolute dud punts in the higher price range girls/high end shops.
I have also had them at the cheaper shops also.
Im still a newbie punter compared to the old hands around here but it comes down to the attitude of both parties to make a punt a good one.
Good luck to any wl/ml who can earn more money in their profession.

uglyphil
03-06-2015, 09:30 PM
AHL, I am just looking at the recent trend here. It is happening so evidently and quickly that I feel I need to put a brake on it before more harm is done.

HA!

What the hell makes you think YOU can put the brake on it?

And what "harm" is being done?

No one is forcing you to pay the extra money (and even at the extra charge Jerry is still well below what other shops - eg 5 star, Ginza etc charge for their premium services) and you have AMPLE choice in Sydney to go elsewhere.

This thread will make not one iota of difference what these shops charge, and neither it should. They have EVERY right to charge what they will, as does Jerry or any other WL. Ultimately it will place them out of some punters price ranges so the fuck what?

You are simply whinging... and what's more, doing so by singling out a WL who has taken the time to interact with us punters. IMO this is poor form on your part.

uglyphil
03-06-2015, 09:32 PM
There was another girl recently on the forum, Indonesian I thInk. Jade of Sydney pops up from time to time as well.

Jade is Caucasian... and a LOVELY lady :)

wilisno
03-06-2015, 09:48 PM
There had been quite a few girls creating storms on this forum :

The first one was a Chinese girl at 22 Rydalmere whom I forgot her name ... she was around for quite a while and interacted with a huge number of punters here !

The second one was Crystal the famous squirter from Macau @ BlueMoon. Lots of information about squirting.

Then the Aussie Amy @ Red Rose 130 who I liked a lot, posted often too !

Followed by the great Sammi of BlueMoon who mesmerized uncountable forum members here, she's a HongKong/Korean mix, and she's the first girl who posted After Reports on this forum ! ;) ;) ;)

uglyphil
03-06-2015, 10:55 PM
There had been quite a few girls creating storms on this forum :

And they are ALL more than welcome IMHO...

And shouldn't be singled out because they charge slightly more than other ladies - and nor should any shops. They both have the full right to charge what THEY believe THEY are worth. And more power to them :D

electroman69
03-06-2015, 11:31 PM
I too have noticed the increased advertising of Diamond/Premium/Gold service levels. Its smart business to create these price levels but there also has to be a distinct difference in quality level. The shop is setting a service level expectation- essentially a contract. Once a punter does not receive his quality for the level of price, he will not come back to the shop because the expectation has not been met. Pissed off. This is the business risk the shop needs to be aware of. Deliver on quality and the $$ roll in. So is the "Diamond/Premium/Gold services a good thing, yes as long as the level of quality meets the price.
If the shop has the standard flat fee then the quality level is not so critical for the punter and probably less complaints and easy to run the business. FYI some of these premium ladies, usually work in other $150 hr shops around Sydney anyway, you just need to find them. Happy punting.

harmony
04-06-2015, 12:14 AM
"Its smart business to create these price levels but there also has to be a distinct difference in quality level.
The shop is setting a service level expectation- essentially a contract.
So is the "Diamond/Premium/Gold services a good thing, yes as long as the level of quality meets the price"

Like +

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2015, 09:44 AM
I think Roger at 22 Brodie has been doing the extra level of 5 Star service where you pay the next level up from the standard rate and get guaranteed extras such as the WL shower with you, BBBJ, DFK and DATY ? May be dd too, not to sure! I think that is a good thing at least your extra dollars = extra services no if or but !

From memory, Tokyo Cats at Marouba used to have that too, didn't they have a price list on the wall saying how much is CIM ???

In fact I'm more prefer to have this you pay for what you get rather than the varies grade of classes like Dismond or gold or silver and then even when you go for the highest grade, some services like CIM is still cost you extras !

On the other hand, I wonder if a shop would ever charge based on tits sizes ?? A/B, C. D/DD, E Cups and above..........haha

x11
04-06-2015, 09:56 AM
I can't see how increasing prices is Jerry's fault. I'm sure every shop would like to earn more and if that means increased prices them let the market determine if that is reasonabl and sustainable.

If a shop can increase business by having girls at different price points aka service levels, then great. Sometimes when my pension cheque is late i can't afford diamon/premium services, sometimes i just try out lower priced services to see if i can find a diamond in the rough. Besides not all girls want or can provide higher levels of service.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Surprising if your not banned for this ridiculous insult to Jerry!

Hi there brother TTG,

I think you are over reacting a bit here towards brother RF !

I don't think he has insulted Jerry at all, we should all take his comments with some salt and pepper. and besides, he did end his thread with this comments:

RoyalFlush
04-06-2015, 11:52 AM
cant be fked

RoyalFlush
04-06-2015, 12:12 PM
cant be fked

RoyalFlush
04-06-2015, 12:19 PM
cant be fked.

It is not my intention to cause dissension. Since everyone is happy with the changes, then lets move on!

Oneonone
04-06-2015, 10:54 PM
So where is Jerry working tomorrow Friday and what time does she start and how much for one hour?

Max Impact
04-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Have you noticed this is not pleasing to Miss Jerry?

Sextus
04-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Miss Jerry don't lose faith! :sweat::prettiness: :D:D

cisco
05-06-2015, 12:18 PM
I stand for jerry for prime minister :) :)

Sextus
05-06-2015, 01:03 PM
I stand for jerry for prime minister :) :)

I once nominated Isis for Governor-General!

What a team!

Christmas
05-06-2015, 09:57 PM
I agree with the op. Jerry it's so bad if you to be better looking than other girls or offer better service than other girls. Could you please stop being so hot? It would be great if you could provide worse service than other girls so we can see you at discount rate.

It would be great also if all restaurants would offer just one type of meal at set price, all car companies just make same type of car, all employees receive same kind of wage regardless of performance etc eye

Haha nice work

Lisa@5star
05-06-2015, 10:25 PM
On behalf of working girls, let me tell you guys some secrets of this industry related to this topic.

1. When a specific girl becomes popular, many agents or shops contact the girl to take her to their shop.
Reason. Shop owners want star players to advertise their shop.
How it works? Like this.
Customers follow and visit the specific girl. But what if she is not avaliable? They can come back later or wait for her.
At this point, receptionists introduce new girls who have worked at that shop to customers. Although those girls are not superstars, they are new to customers. So the possibility of being potential customers increases.

2. Why the specific girl charses more than others?
Reason1. When other agents contact girls from other shops, they ask previous salary so that they can negociate about movement.
If girls can expect lower payment, they would not move to new shops.
Hence, their price is similar to the previous shop, but more expensive than other girls in the new shop.
Reason2. Ensuring higher price is to prevent ridiculous bargaining.
For example,
Some customers may think that they can get the same quality services from the same girl in lower price.
So, they often request far more services from the girl.
But,
If the popular girl serves DFK, BBBJ and CIM for $200 in previous shop.
And if she is paid $100 after she moves to new place, she may want to reorganise her service.
If she should serve the same quality service with lower price, there is no point to move to the new place.

These are the general reasons why the specific girls are more expensive than others after they move.

Oneonone
05-06-2015, 10:38 PM
On behalf of working girls, let me tell you guys some secerets of this industry related to this topic.

1. When a specific girl becomes popular, many agents or shops contact the girl to take her to their shop.
How it works? Like this.
Customers follow and visit the specific girl. But what if she is not avaliable? They can come back later or wait for her.
At this point, receptionists introduce new girls who have worked at that shop to customers. Although those girls are not superstars, they are new to customers. So the possibility of being potential customers increases.

Reason1. When other agents contact girls from other shops, they ask previous salary so that they can negociate about movement.
Hence, their price is similar to the previous shop, but more expensive than other girls in the new shop.
Reason2. Ensuring higher price is to prevent ridiculous bargaining. Some customers may think that they can get the same quality services from the same girl in lower price.
For example,
And if she is paid $100 after she moves to new place, she may want to reorganise her service.
If she should serve the same quality service with lower price, there is no point to move to the new place.

These are the general reasons why the specific girls are more expensive than others after they move.

I have no problem with what you say but if your working in a $250 an hour shops and you think that's what your worth for the services you offer why even go to a $150 per hour shop?

Its like the shops that have different charges for different girls they only have the lower cost ones to get the customers in the door then they try and push them on to the more expensive girls.

The scam is the shops that have a base price and then want to charge extra for anything above basic sex.

If they want to charge more than the basic price then it should be set out clearly and if its extra for such and such a girl or she want extra for additional services then it should be clearly stated much like in a supermarket or shop the prices have to be clearly marked or stated other wise you pay the lowest price advertised anything else is false advertising.

Max Impact
05-06-2015, 10:50 PM
OMG! Two of my favourite women in the world are on this thread.

wilisno
05-06-2015, 10:50 PM
On behalf of working girls, let me tell you guys some secerets of this industry related to this topic.

How it works? Like this.

Reason2. Ensuring higher price is to prevent ridiculous bargaining.
For example,
Some customers may think that they can get the same quality services from the same girl in lower price.
But,

Well said Lisa ! Not many queens around anyway, so you girls deserve what you got ! ;) ;) ;)

Moreover, only silly buggers complain about pricing, nobody forces them to pay for what they don't want to afford anyway !

Lisa@5star
05-06-2015, 10:59 PM
I have no problem with what you say but if your working in a $250 an hour shops and you think that's what your worth for the services you offer why even go to a $150 per hour shop?

-> ?? I don't work at the moment.

If they want to charge more than the basic price then it should be set out clearly and if its extra for such and such a girl or she want extra for additional services then it should be clearly stated much like in a supermarket or shop the prices have to be clearly marked or stated other wise you pay the lowest price advertised anything else is false advertising.

-> I agree with you.
But I think, in the advertisement industry, an exaggerated advertising is allowed. So, I understand these things in the same context.

cisco
06-06-2015, 12:16 AM
Lisa and Jerry is on the line ;) lets give a big hand for their opinion :) thumbs up :)

cleetusvandamme
06-06-2015, 01:42 AM
This thread is poor form blaming a particular girl for the practices of half a dozen shops. The thread title in particular comes across badly.
All this has shown is that there are some smart girls out there and some guys need to stop whinging. You are not owed anything.

Christmas
06-06-2015, 02:21 AM

She's right

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2015, 11:09 AM
This thread is poor form blaming a particular girl for the practices of half a dozen shops. The thread title in particular comes across badly.
All this has shown is that there are some smart girls out there and some guys need to stop whinging. You are not owed anything.

Haha, I think differently, we should all thank brother RF for starting this thread - how often you get to see a long post from Lisa like this ??

And I think he did it with respects too as I already stated earlier !!

Without these new thread providing a topic for discussion , would you rather seeing more ads from shops ??

Ps. You can always enjoy my photos or talk cricket, Origins or try to find a review.........lol

RoyalFlush
06-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Here are my thoughts:

1) In this transaction, you punters are the consumers. You are the one who pays. You seem to be confused where your position is in this equation. The suppliers understandably want to increase their price to make themselves more profitable but instead of resisting price increase, you, the forces of demand welcome with both hands and with smiles on your face. I wonder what food do you eat to nourish your brain. Fried onions?

2) In my opinion, as a guy, paying for sex is bad enough. But no, lets take it another notch and lets defend the brothel owners their price increase. And I, will continue to happily pay the increased price.

3)a) "More power to wls", "you girls deserve what you got" .... sheesh, do YOU serious think these smart girls need you to defend them? These girls earn $300.00 per hour. Ask yourself, how much do you earn PER HOUR relatively? How many hours of work do you need to put in to see these girls for a while? After paying thousands of dollars to these girls, at the end of the day, do you think these girl will send a postcard to thank you for anything? Or put a slight thought of you in their mind?
b) What is the premium price for 5 marrickville now? $130.00 per half hr, thats a 30% increase. I hope your salary increase by the same amount as them, if yes then good for you coz a lot of us dont get that kind of pay increase.

4)a) Wilisno ask me to punt more often huh? Well, maybe he should do the same to discover how much other places and other countries are charging for sex. If we are just taking about the public sex market, not those outcalls or private advertisers, Perth standard 30mins rate is only $90 - $110.00, Singapore Vietnam China Indonesia are about 10-20% less than that. Why do we need premium price of $130.00 and above?
b) Can premium price guarantee better sex? You've never been to brothels with standard pricing with extras? I dont think so. Higher prices doesnt justify anything except direct benefit to shop owners and Wls.

Ok I will leave Christmas out of the discussion. Initially I included her in because recently I have been noticing her movement jumping from one shop to another and everytime she does that, that shop immediately increase their price. This proliferation of price increase over so many shops within a few months has never happened in the past 4 years.

RoyalFlush
06-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Hi Lisa, Respect to you and your comments. I did mention some of the things that you said actually before I deleted my previous comments. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Pursuant to point 1 and 2 in your comments, the ensuing action by the brothel owners is to increase their prices and keep their price increase after the famous wl leaves, which is a permanent disadvantage to the customers.

RoyalFlush
06-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Money = Time
Time = Life

Life is the most precious commodity.

With the old rate of $100.00/30mins, i need to exchange 4 hours of my time/life for 1 hour of pleasure
$130/30mins, I need to sacrifice more of my life for pleasure.

I value my life and time, DO YOU??

wilisno
06-06-2015, 02:40 PM
4)a) Wilisno ask me to punt more often huh? Well, maybe he should do the same to discover how much other places and other countries are charging for sex. If we are just taking about the public sex market, not those outcalls or private advertises, Perth standard 30mins rate is only $90 - $110.00 per hour, Singapore Vietnam China Indonesia are about 10-20% less than that. Why do we need premium price of $130.00 and above.
b) Can premium price guarantee better sex? You've never been to brothels with standard pricing with extras? I dont think so. Higher prices doesnt justify anything except direct benefit to shop owners and Wls.

Ok I will leave Christmas out of the discussion. Initially I included her in because recently I have been noticing her movement jumping from one shop to another and everytime she does that, that shop immediately increase their price shortly. This proliferation of price increase over so many shops within a few months has never happened in the past 4 years.
My comment stands ! You really have to punt more to know what the industry is like !

I repeat, different pricing exist everywhere, not limited to those shops you listed, and including those shops that you think are exceptions !

If you think you can't afford or willing to pay the extra, go somewhere else instead of complaining about the different pricing. If you go to a restaurant to order a shark's fin soup, you can have one serve for $30 or you can have one for $200, would you be jumping up and down for the difference because you want the $200 one but only prepared to pay $30 ?

I always know you have a weird sense of justice, you even said only rich people are entitled to have kids ! ;) ;) ;) So if you think you're not in that category, go somewhere else, leave the good ones to those who don't mind paying the extra for what they like, and have kids even if they're not rich ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
06-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Money = Time
Time = Life

Life is the most precious commodity.

With the old rate of $100.00/30mins, i need to exchange 4 hours of my time/life for 1 hour of pleasure
$130/30mins, I need to sacrifice more of my life for pleasure.

I value my life and time, DO YOU??
Yeah, you poor thing ! Apart from wasting your time and money on punting, you would also have to sacrifice a lot of your sperms too ! ;) ;) ;)

uglyphil
06-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Well said Lisa ! Not many queens around anyway, so you girls deserve what you got ! ;) ;) ;)

Moreover, only silly buggers complain about pricing, nobody forces them to pay for what they don't want to afford anyway !

Exactly.

Don't want to pay that much, go to another shop. Simples.

And if you believe that it is too expensive to punt then DON'T punt! FFS. Having sex with a lady (working or otherwise) is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT.

As to your "arguments" later in this thread RF, most of what you say is utter bullshit. Perth ladies (for example) on average are FAR more expensive than Sydney lasses. The reason that WLs get paid less in other countries is because we (in Australia) as a whole get paid more than workers in those countries. For example, I would suspect that for whatever job you do here you are remunerated much more than you would be for the same job in those countries. As to your point 2 about it being "bad enough" to pay a lady for sex I have two questions:

1) What the fuck are you doing on a punting thread if you believe this to be the case? and
2) What is the other option, the WLs be forced to give it away for free?

@oneonone I concur that prices should be fully transparent :)

uglyphil
06-06-2015, 06:29 PM

I disagree....

This thread is basically a whinge about shops increasing their prices. I could actually agree with this to a certain extent, but by naming and singling a WL for attention RF showed a complete and utter LACK of respect. No matter how much he tried to make it appear otherwise by posting a single sentence at the end of his OP (kind of like insulting someone, but then sticking a smiley at the end).

There IS room for discussion about the prices shops charge, and even discussion about how they charge different rates (which I am fine with BTW, as long as they are transparent as OOO said). As to increases...well, in my experience there has been little movement upwards for at least three years (and some of the shops I frequent have even gone down) so maybe it is just time we were due?

cleetusvandamme
07-06-2015, 12:23 AM

And I disagree obviously.

Without these new thread providing a topic for discussion , would you rather seeing more ads from shops ??

Those aren't the only two options, the same subject could've been brought up questioning the shops rather than one WL.
But I still think the OP has a warped sense of entitlement.

cisco
07-06-2015, 12:37 AM
My comment stands ! You really have to punt more to know what the industry is like !

I repeat, different pricing exist everywhere, not limited to those shops you listed, and including those shops that you think are exceptions !

If you think you can't afford or willing to pay the extra, go somewhere else instead of complaining about the different pricing. If you go to a restaurant to order a shark's fin soup, you can have one serve for $30 or you can have one for $200, would you be jumping up and down for the difference because you want the $200 one but only prepared to pay $30 ?

I always know you have a weird sense of justice, you even said only rich people are entitled to have kids ! ;) ;) ;) So if you think you're not in that category, go somewhere else, leave the good ones to those who don't mind paying the extra for what they like, and have kids even if they're not rich ! ;) ;) ;)

Well said :) :)

RoyalFlush
07-06-2015, 08:01 AM

Interesting story. May I continue?

Meanwhile, the waiter ushers wilisno to a seat near the aquarium where koi fishes are kept because that is the "fortune corner" of the restaurant. The table even has a fortune cat at the centre. Shark fin is served and later the bill came down to $200.00, 30% higher than the old price. Wilisno jumped with excitement because of the price increase and asks why they didnt implement this new pricing earlier?
(btw i dont like shark fin, i prefer duck) ;);)

Yeah, you poor thing ! Apart from wasting your time and money on punting, you would also have to sacrifice a lot of your sperms too !

You quoted that and you gave this response, really? I expected more from you. Maybe you overpunted and the brain juice seeps through ejaculation. Requote (point 3a and what you quoted) again, and I will reply if there is discussion to be made.

RoyalFlush
07-06-2015, 08:18 AM
And if you believe that it is too expensive to punt then DON'T punt! FFS. Having sex with a lady (working or otherwise) is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT.

1) What the fuck are you doing on a punting thread if you believe this to be the case? and
2) What is the other option, the WLs be forced to give it away for free?

Phil,

I am glad that you tried to steer this conversation to another direction which is to discuss about the action of the brothels. I am ready to deviate from Jerry if everyone is ready to.
As to your 2 questions, if you understood that going to a brothel is a business transaction rather than finding an emotional connection then it will be self-explanatory. The right mentality of punters should be fuck then fuck off. If not for money, the ladies there would not want to have sex with you. I prefer to have sex with girls who wants to have sex with me, not just consent to have sex with me. With her nudging me and saying that she is horny NOW and it is time for me to please her. Or whisper how much she wants to fuck me now.
You should be thinking this lady is lucky to fuck me because I have a lot to offer her. Not only I can make her come, I make her laugh too, I take her to nice places and pamper her etc. I am lucky to be with her as much as she be with me, it is neither a privilege nor a right. It should be a 2 way street.

Cleetus, Me feeling entitled? Nah never, I never take sex with women for granted. I enjoy everyone of them as if my last.

Next time online > Monday night probably. Dont expect any replies from me then. Enjoy your weekend.

uglyphil
07-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Phil,

I am glad that you tried to steer this conversation to another direction which is to discuss about the action of the brothels. I am ready to deviate from Jerry if everyone is ready to.

Which is what most punters, I suspect, have taken umbrage with regarding your OP. I note that you have not apologised to Jerry even though you have basically admitted you did the wrong thing.

The right mentality of punters should be fuck then fuck off.

Then just have a wank.

That would certainly save you some hard earned ;)

Fact is, many punters do not see WLs just for this. I certainly do not. I do not fall in love with WLs but the ones I return to are the one's I find some kind of connection with. From media reports, studies and private conversations good WLs recognise, appreciate and nurture this as well. True, there are some WLs who think as you do, these ladies are easy to spot and guess what? They do not get a lot of return business. Your "mentality" speaks to women of them being balls of fuck meat. I find that distasteful and disrespectful.

WLs are people too. Nothing in any of your posts so far has lead me to believe that you believe this to be true.

wilisno
07-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Interesting story. May I continue?

Meanwhile, the waiter ushers wilisno to a seat near the aquarium where koi fishes are kept because that is the "fortune corner" of the restaurant. The table even has a fortune cat at the centre. Shark fin is served and later the bill came down to $200.00, 30% higher than the old price. Wilisno jumped with excitement because of the price increase and asks why they didnt implement this new pricing earlier?
(btw i dont like shark fin, i prefer duck) ;);)

You quoted that and you gave this response, really? I expected more from you. Maybe you overpunted and the brain juice seeps through ejaculation. Requote (point 3a and what you quoted) again, and I will reply if there is discussion to be made.

Haha ! And you accused bro uglyphil of trying to steer this conversation to another direction ? There's nothing in your reply to defend your silly whinge about the different pricing !

Me ? Overpunting ? Well ! Punting and ejaculation stimulate the senses, so my brain is sharper than ever, whereas you owing to severely underpunting, your brain must be in hibernation if there ever was a brain ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
17-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Lisa @5 star

What you say makes a lot of sense!

However I think that the shops need to have a standard one price fits all price I don't care what it is but if they don't then the start to grade the girls on race or service or what ever and then it becomes confusing for the clients.

There are some shops on this forum that I would like to visit but I find if they have more than one price then it becomes confusing and the last thing I want is to have a dissagrement over the price or hassle over the services or what is extra etc.

I think that a lot of shops loose out by not having a one of fixed price and stating what it is and what is included in that price!

I went to a shop that advertised as $120 per hour a week or so ago and the girl said $150 I paid the $150 but have decided not to return to that shop! How much has or will that cost the shop?

There is so much choice and so many good girls that we need to get what we expect in both price and service!

At the end of the day punters will decide what is what but for me keep it simple and that is best for all!

harmony
17-06-2015, 07:37 PM
I agree with you Oneonone
Im not focussing on any one working lady, and I support any price rise that they earn, if they provide good service for the price

In general, this splitting of the price tends to just mean an overall price rise apart from the most vanilla of services

Good luck to any shop that wants to increase price without a concurrent increase in service quality
The market will eventually talk if they perceive there is not value for money, and equally will support any shop that is seen to be offering value

If you are going to price like Ginza, then you do need to provide the consistency of Ginza

No kissing, CBJ etc, is like visiting a relative. But many want to pay for it. Thats cool too