PDA

View Full Version : Angies

janosi
03-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Well after reading all the reports on here about Angies I was excited about going.

Firstly I am breaking one of my own rules by posting I never post and is the first time I have posted so if you want to criticise, Knock yourself out.

Secondly to understand my reasons for this post it is extremely difficult for me to get to Angies as I work in the Valley and catch public transport so I need to either catch a cab or public transport. Also I have family commitments so to get a time to actually do this I need a lot of juggling but to feed my addiction I still manage twice a week (lunch time in the valley rocks)

So I finally get there. I went there knowing that blue balls are common. In fact wasn't looking for sexual just a good massage with a bit of sensual.

Nothing like that happened. Not even in the vicinity of the tackle. Additionally the massage sucked. The hot towel for my face WTF no oil even touched my face.

To top it off the staff member left 3 times to answer calls I never complained and was polite during that time.

What was even more annoying was the girl was actually hot.

Never fucking again. Despite the fact of the challenge for me to get there I was prepared to juggle and make the effort for a decent sensual(not sexual) massage. I am so so pissed off as either girl didn't like me or I smelled which I am sure I didn't. I am always polite and considerate so much so that in one very legit shop of all things in a shopping centre I leave happy.

On average I go twice a week. Angies will never have my business. For you guys who get a better service good for you, clearly I am not to their taste.

Janos

popeye96
03-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Bad luck mate. I haven't been to Angies for at least 12 months, but I hear it's nowhere near as good as it used to be. I guess just put it down to a bad experience and go back to a favourite and forget about it.

flamejob
04-06-2015, 12:24 AM
That's very disappointing. This doesn't help, but I've never had a bad experience there. Maybe it would be worth trying again.

Rodgersodger
04-06-2015, 09:05 AM
That's a shame when ever I go this place girls are always great ok so sometimes u leave with blue balls but I have to say this shop has some of the sexier girls .. Think it just comes down to u had a bad punt . I recently went to pure massage 2 times fantastic then next visit different girl had towel over me for the entire hr was not happy !! Thanks punting for Ya

RottenLittlePunt
04-06-2015, 11:56 AM
On average I go twice a week.

Well after reading all the reports on here ...

Firstly I am breaking one of my own rules by posting I never post...

Karma is a bitch, sucked in.

Rodgersodger
15-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Went here other day great new gilrl working tall great body good skills..

trigger
31-07-2015, 01:52 AM
Tried Angie's for the first time a couple of days ago.

Girl was Korean and attractive, massage was good, the room was a little on the ordinary side however left very happy, I would return.

carebear
31-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Yup went there the other day...massage was great but lefy with blue balls...but i didnt mind l...a.very hood massage..however i did notice she holded the used towel n placed it back in the rack with the "fresh" ones..

bris88
06-10-2015, 11:40 PM
I went to Angie's a month back with high hopes but unfortunately left blue. Decent massage, decent looking ML but not tickling or offers on the table

Rodgersodger
09-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Saw new girl here other night she said said she worked at bamboo well worth a visit to her Taiwanese girl

Rodgersodger
25-11-2015, 12:04 PM
Have not been here for little while to many shops not enough time , booked the Taiwanese girl again great little body on her with nice rack sexy . 2 days 2 jackpots

Williamson
25-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Tried Angie's for the first time a couple of days ago.

Girl was Korean and attractive, massage was good, the room was a little on the ordinary side however left very happy, I would return.

i went there once at last month and got the same problem as keep out for phone call. The girl is okay not too bad. Looks cute but its a bad experience for not continue..
However I back to angie to try again and i think i got the same girl as you last week. She is alright. Very good talker during massage. Happy ending.

i would say i still have good time at angie

Rodgersodger
25-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Think most shops Take calls during massage . Yesterday at new shop stones corner I think girl answered phone at least 5 times can be annoying but I guess it can't be helped

jackychen010101
25-11-2015, 02:30 PM
Think most shops Take calls during massage . Yesterday at new shop stones corner I think girl answered phone at least 5 times can be annoying but I guess it can't be helped

Yes most shop take the phone call all the time or go out for other walk in customers.
Anyway if the girls is good i wont complain with it. The only thing is besides picking up phones they need to pay attention on me during my turn lol