PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tina at Coorparoo -Avoid

Mikey75
04-06-2015, 01:12 AM
Every so often I come across a punt that is such a monumental disappointment that I have to post something.

I had time up my sleeve this morning and decided to visit this lady. After reading her advertisement, I am trying to working what aspects were the truth.
She is Asian. She wore the same bikini, but the bikini top was stuffed with tissues. In other words she was a big A cup or very small B cup.

I think I am better than most punters at working out an Asian lady's age. Tina is definitely not the claimed 24 year old, but rather mid 50s. She is not from Japan or Singapore, rather she is from China.

During the session, her phone rang many times and rather than putting the phone on silent and ignoring it, she picked it up and had conversations.

The massage was crap...
This punt puts me off any MLs or WLs in Coorparoo..

I should have walked.. No matter how cheap the WL is.. It is just not worth it.

Here is her ad:
http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_470895100/Japanese-girl-with-real-pics-new-to-Coorparoo.html

0405 322 719

Mike

paragon2312
04-06-2015, 02:00 AM
looking at the photo, u can almost see the age on her body, granted the lighting is shocking but still u shud have just left when the product wasnt as stated

Rob.Kilbey
04-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Thanks Mikey - I know from previous interaction you are a good judge.

Mdlovespunting
04-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Well done Mikey, thanks for the review, I probably would have tried, we have to keep posting the fakes and time wasters lads, don't go there