PDA

View Full Version : Natacha young thai

Fisher
05-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Dropped in with no booking.
Shown miko and natacha.
Miko had a booking but was shown her for future consideration.
Natacha led me too the room and i showered while she got the room ready.
Once on the bed a bit of small chat then into a cbj with a good technique.
I asked for daty but it was not forthcoming.
We started sex in mish with plenty of lube applied natacha is very tight and i kept my strokes gentle and shallow.
Our next possie was spooning for a while with some deeper stokes but still gentle.
We took a little break and natacha explained a previous punter was a little over zealous and she was in some discomfort.
I was happy for a hj finish at this stage but natacha wanted to make sure i was happy and insisted she was ok to keep going so we did doggie for a a couple of minutes then i laid down for a hj.
It was her first day in this shop.
I believe if you treat her right and after a couple of visits and get a good rapport going natacha has potential to be a good /great punt in the future.
Natacha is thai early twenties slim wih b cups and sensitive nipples.
She also has a facial feature i found very cute when she smiles.

Max Impact
05-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Dimples???

Fisher
05-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Yes she has dimples.

Strayer Mate
05-06-2015, 03:09 PM
If u'd had your choice from the start.... based just on looks/aura, would u have chosen Natacha or Miko? ... hypothetically....??

Fisher
05-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Natacha allday more my type i like too see

The Immortal
10-06-2015, 01:29 PM
I saw Natacha on the same day. Late afternoon about 5:30ish.

Had a similar experience as the OP. In fact it was obvious she was sore down below and I asked her if all punters were nice to her and she said no and that she had been rough fucked by an enormous cock earlier in the day.

She tried hard but wasn't really up for it. Nat is a very, VERY pretty girl, she is very slight of build and very tight below.

I spoke to owner about her and he confirmed story.

I think if she comes back, she also works in Melbourne, I'll have another punt with her as she really is a sweet girl who, as OP says, will probably respond with more rapport and TLC.

The Immortal
10-06-2015, 01:31 PM
If u'd had your choice from the start.... based just on looks/aura, would u have chosen Natacha or Miko? ... hypothetically....??

I would of still gone Natacha.