Person's Name: Eileen
Establishment: 5 Flushcombe Road Blacktown
Date of Visit: March
Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 02 9622 9388
Hours of Business: 10:00 - late
Rates: $100/60
Size/shape: Shapley
Nationality or Ethnicity: Taiwan
Services Provided: Dfk, bbj with cim, sex with dom in any position.
Value for money/recommend?: Very good
My experience/comments: Seel below.

Howdy All,

This is a review of Eileen.

Before I get into the review I have to consider some background material that is relevant.

It has often occurred to me that probably 99% of our lives is totally forgotten and lost forever in the mists of time.

What do I mean? For example, I have no idea what I ate for breakfast, lunch or dinner on January 15th of this year. I have no idea exactly what I was even doing on the day. As I reflect on my life almost all of it is that way. I simply don’t remember most of what I have done or that which has been done to me.

Buddha talked about ‘mindfulness’, yet most of us live an existence that is “mindlessness”. That is we don’t remember a damn thing about our lives.

I do remember a conversation I had with my Mum that was sort of on this topic many years ago. Below is an excerpt:

Mum: What happened at school today Steven?
Steven: Nothing.
Mum: Nothing?
Steven: Nothing.
Mum: So you went to school and went into a coma?
Steven: Something like that.
Mum: Steven you are a hopeless daydreamer.

And that ‘nothing’ accounts for my memory of most of my life. And why did I remember this conversation? It was because of what followed.

Steven: Mum, a one-eyed cat just walked in the house.
Mum: That’s not a one-eyed cat walking in.
Steven: It’s not?
Mum: That’s a two-eyed cat walking out!
Steven: Oh

This brings us to beautiful, sophisticated Blacktown. You know, there is that old saying “See Paris and die”. In the case of Blacktown you could write “Go to Blacktown at night and be killed!”.

This joint is located on the main drag not far from the station. You can’t miss it because it’s painted pink and everyone can see you going in. Seeing you enter the locals would not feel you’re there to get donations for the Salvation Army, but to screw a vixen.

The place is a dump like 12 Bellevue in Surry Hills, but the prices are $30 cheaper and you get a lady 20 years younger.

Yes, you read the above correctly. For $100 you’ll get a lady late 20’s or early 30’s.

In my case the fly in the ointment was the shower in the room. You had to walk up three rather wet steps to get in. I took one look at it and thought “”I guess at my age a fall and hip replacement isn’t all that bad!”

All ladies were buy except Eileen. Eileen said she was 27 and looked it with a nice roundish body, C-cups, a trimmed pussy and sexy face. Her English was quite good and she did her best to make me happy.

We dfk’d for awhile and she gave a good, but not greatbbj. On with the dom and I had her in mish and doggie. Eventually the dom came off and I came in her mouth.

It was a good punt.

So why did I write that prologue? Well, 6 months from now if you ask me what Eileen was like at Blacktown I will not remember. The punt wasn’t bad, it’ just that nothing about it was distinctive.

Also, given that I don’t remember most of my life it was imperative I write this review or it would get lost like many others and forgotten.

Well, I must go now.

Good punting and I will catch you all again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

Max Impact
06-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Dear Steven,

1. It's called Blacktown for a reason

2. I can't remember any punt I had in March, that's why I write reviews (so I can read them back like a book I've never read before).

Wayne
06-06-2015, 09:12 PM
I nominate this as the best review I've ever read on this, or any other, punting forum.

harmony
07-06-2015, 02:58 AM
Brother Steven
I read your review late on the same Saturday night that you posted this thread (6/6/2015)
At the time of my post here, there were 92 views before I opened your thread

On behalf of at an estimated 70-90 people (apart from Max Impact and Wayne) who just read, take the information, but cant be f**ked acknowledging your effort ...

Thanks

Wayne
08-06-2015, 10:37 AM
yes harmony, reviews like this ought not to become buried in all the advertorial

Max Impact
08-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Sorry wrong post