PDA

View Full Version : Other 3 Days 3 Punts

dean69
07-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Just back from a hectic weekend in Sydney, after a 6hr drive I needed to unwind quick check in to my hotel and headed to 24 Liverpool nice and close to my hotel. No booking but was hoping to see La La no luck busy so into the room with Rebecca, she tells me that I'm number 21 for the day and she had 2 more bookings after me. I ask how the old bearded clam going a bit sore she replies, I tell her I just want a bbbj with cim no problem I was pretty tired and just wanted to starfish it. All good massive natural rack nipples on her like cabanossi ends did the job nice girl bit on the bigger side but I enjoyed it. After a few beers I decided to book QQ from Hornsby 142 first cab of the rank Saturday morning all good locked and loaded. Amanda meets me at the door and calls down QQ I was very excited about seeing her and I was not disappointed at all I really enjoy a arse hole tounge bath boys get some awesome time and nice girl as well. In the afternoon ran around brought a new car and decided that I would catch up with Mimi tomorrow great way to finish the weekend. Gee I love getting a massage from her the ending is fantastic she really is a sausage whisperer fantastic. For me Mimi suits the older gentleman I'm 45 I like to go there because I know what I'm going to get, no f/s on offer but a great relaxing experience. Well boys that was my weekend how was yours giddy up.

cisco
07-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Thumbs up bra :)