PDA

View Full Version : Anna @ Pyrmont Star

imaragingbull
08-06-2015, 12:24 AM
Hi all,

Don't do enough of these, but here goes.

Was fortunate enough today to visit Pyrmont Star Massage. Am not over in that neck of the woods too often, but made sure I found time.

The place, from my initial impressions is fantastic - and one of the best in Sydney, in my opinion of course. It's welcoming, clean rooms, warm, (do I need to go on?) ... and then there is Nana.

Nana welcomed me in and suggested that I meet Anna. Anna was quite tall and stunning in her red dress. Very happy girl and didn't over-talk like some tend to do.

Her massage didn't need any direction. I was lucky that I wasn't too sore going in to it, as her natural massage was soft and soothing - just what I needed today. She methodically worked my back, shoulders, neck and legs... with more than her fair share of 'accidental' brushes.

Then began the B2B which was lovely, of course. Perhaps not in the AHL realm of things, but nonetheless she has an incredible body.

[scene missing]

Following the end, after the extremely hot towels (much nicer than the lukewarm ones some shops have), I was surprised with an outstanding head massage to finish off the session...

All in all - a great session ahead in the early afternoon of this Sunday. Will I be back? I certainly will be in a hurry to this shop.

Pyrmont star
18-06-2015, 05:27 PM
Roster on 18-16-15 Thursday

Christine@
19yr, Bcup, Indonesian born Syd,best GFE Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven!

cherry!21yr,Bcup, petite size5,korean school girl!very sweet with cute body face! Professional massage ! Best girl friend feeling !

Anna@21 yr,k-pop super star looking!!165cm,48kg!pretty,cute, just arrive syd!first day working!man dream girl!good massage skills

Pyrmont star
22-06-2015, 12:03 PM
22/06/15.Monday **

Anna @21 yr,k-pop super star looking!!165 cm,48 kg
edium to long hair, white smooth skin. New to this industry and country , but very keen to learn from all of you. perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!! Very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies.

BoBo @23 yr! From HK! Very pretty face with good massage skills! GFE Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven! No.1 recommend for best girlfriend type, tender soft voice with angelic face!(Pics on wechat )

Mina @25 yr,Sexy HOT girl+Cup! Best Korean sexy massage , friendly and easy talk to ! Her skillful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable.!