PDA

View Full Version : Anna---super star masseuse during my punting life in sydney

Cimors
09-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Hi bros,
Went to the star this afternoon, lose money again so needed a jerk-off to relax. Haha stupid excuse right? First time being here, nice and big room with perfect environment and decorates. Without a booking so I chose randomly, as Anna came in. Really stunning girl those long slim legs drove me into fantasy and the face also ok to me. Anyway, she's not a slutty or talkative girl but definitely decorous and decent. Similar feeling with Natalie in arcade massage, Anna is more attractive and did amazing massage.
She has unique techniques which I have never seen in sydney. Massage here is quite normal and usually gives me non-sexual feeling. In China, I could spent two hours in sensual part with lots of positions(no fucking). Honestly to say the massage here is really hard to wake my desires. However, Anna did great job that caressing every part of my body. Exceedingly sensitive experience, recommended to try.
Other shops I will post later, Cheers!

Pyrmont star
14-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Thanks for you visiting .anna on today .
Hi bros,
Went to the star this afternoon, lose money again so needed a jerk-off to relax. Haha stupid excuse right? First time being here, nice and big room with perfect environment and decorates. Without a booking so I chose randomly, as Anna came in. Really stunning girl those long slim legs drove me into fantasy and the face also ok to me. Anyway, she's not a slutty or talkative girl but definitely decorous and decent. Similar feeling with Natalie in arcade massage, Anna is more attractive and did amazing massage.
She has unique techniques which I have never seen in sydney. Massage here is quite normal and usually gives me non-sexual feeling. In China, I could spent two hours in sensual part with lots of positions(no fucking). Honestly to say the massage here is really hard to wake my desires. However, Anna did great job that caressing every part of my body. Exceedingly sensitive experience, recommended to try.
Other shops I will post later, Cheers!

Pyrmont star
23-06-2015, 01:18 PM
23/06/15.Tuesday**

New!Yuri@20yr Morden Sexy HOT korean girl ! Mini size 5! Lovly long hair ! Busty Dcup! GFE to the max !

Top@LuluModern Sexy HOT girl! Best Korean sexy massage ,Someone you are easy to get obsessed to !!!!! Her skillful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable !! Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world.!.!

Anna @21 yr,k-pop super star looking!!165 cm,48 kg
edium to long hair, white smooth skin. New to this industry and country , but very keen to learn from all of you. perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!! Very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies.

Mina @25 yr,Sexy HOT girl+Cup! Best Korean sexy massage , friendly and easy talk to ! Her skillful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable.!