PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Young and cutie Fujian girl - Gina. So beautiful perky tits with pinky nipples

Biggerbanana
10-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Still tired of writing ARs, got no mood to write and share. (felt pointless). Since return from overseas, I Kept punting, actually more than before I went overseas, in my favorite shops (perhaps to make up for the loss of good fucking opportunities in Sydney in the past few months) ; and seeing my old girl friends. Kept the fun to myself.Today, I finally met a new girl, whom I found so good that I hope my AR could generate some interests in her (so that she could make more money before she leaves Sydney later this month).

When I was having lunch today, I got a call from the receptionist of this shop, Cherry, telling me that she has a few new young beautiful girls whom I haven't met before working today. With Cherry's sincerity, I went over to her shop right after lunch.

The line-up of girls was very strong today : busty Sarah (from Korea) and Sakura (from Japan), Chinese girls :Lily, Gina, Ada, Baby, (all very young girls); Bobo, Alice,Miu Miu (pretty and elegant ladies - looked between 25-30). As I had time, I sat in the waiting room for quite a long time actually to see all of them before making a decision. Using the time in between to chat with Cherry whom I have known long time ago but have not met again for quite some time, (blowing lots of water). Finally decided on a new girl - GINA.

Below my review and descriptions of girl:

Name of girl : Gina

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday , 10 June 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Age : early 20's (but looked like 16 y.o. - OMG, so cute)

Size/look : Slim body, small boobs (33in B-cup natural tits) and small bums (est. 34in), waist medium (est 24 in), size 5, 155cm tall. pretty and cute. Snow-white smooth skin. Short dyed hair

Roster: Wednesday

Ethnicity : China (Fujian)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : excellent value (so young and cute girl, hard to find)

Review:

Gina just started in this shop recently, according to Cherry。 I also like Ada, who started today, but I was conquered by Gina's sweet smile and young cutie look. Gina wore a very tiny bikini which fully revealed her small sexy body. Outside, it was so cold and I felt pity for her for wearing so little, even though there was good heating inside the shop, but from time to time, the door was opened for incoming and outgoing customers, there would still be some cold wind coming into the shop.

Gina said she has lived in Sydney for a number of years and supposedly her English will be good. We nevertheless used Mandarin throughout the session. A few odd English words from her sounded quite perfect.

I asked her body statistics as they looked so attractive. She told me her figures which I mentioned above. I just felt her body very proportional and looked extremely well.

After Gina took her bikini off, I was so attracted by her perky tits with pinky color nipples. I held them gently and sucked for a few minutes. Never wanted to let my mouth off her tits. So fantastic looking and I must admit haven't seen such beautiful tits for quite some time. Her boobs are actually not big but enough for my palms to hold firmly. Her young body made me quite mad and excited. (I must be getting old and never before felt myself so attracted to young and beautiful body).

Sex with Gina was great. Her pussy was very small as she is a small girl anyway. With my big cork getting in and out, and penetrating hard and fast, her moaning noises made such beautiful music that I would like it to go on forever. Of course I couldn't fuck her for too long. After about 10 minutes, and without a chance changing to the other positions, I unloaded but felt so happy. I lay on her body after ejaculation, pressing hard against her perky tits, feeling so comfortable. Of course, i used my elbow to take some pressure off her small body. Otherwise, I might have flattened her tits.

Gina only provided standard services as most of this shop's young girls do. Despite her short working life, her sucking was still very good. While she was sucking, my hands were all over her smooth elastic body. Her skin just felt so good.

Gina told me she would be going back to China before end of this month and she is unsure about her return date. Hence, I must see her again soon before her departure. These days, quite hard to find a nice young girl with so beautiful perky tits which I like so much.

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2015, 10:05 AM
This must be a very big shop, has 9 different girls on the line up , Wow !!

liwu
11-06-2015, 03:01 PM
This must be a very big shop, has 9 different girls on the line up , Wow !!

yes,bigger than ben hur

silverfox1985
16-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Shame she doesn't do BBBJ