PDA

View Full Version : Searching for the right combination.....

novacastrianlad
11-06-2015, 05:57 PM
So after punting a reasonable amount around the Brisbane shop scene, I have identified the following four service types generally delivered by various shops:

1. Hot young girl dressed in short/tight attire, who is great to look at, but provides something that barely resembles a massage. Drenched in baby oil, does nothing for muscle relaxation, but provides good eye candy and associated relief - total price about $100 for the hour.

2. Great massage delivered by lady who is typically middle aged, not dressed in anything sexy, but provides a real massage for great relaxation. Good quality oil and genuinely great massage. Extras provided but difficult to get across the line as no real eye candy, no teasing during the actual massage etc. Total price about $100 for the hour.

3. Good looking young girl dressed in sexy attire, once again providing something that barely resembles a massage while you are drenched in cheap oil. No extras offered, but you are allowed to take care of yourself while she is in the room. Total price about $70 for the hour.

4. Great massage delivered by lady who is typically middle aged, once again not sexy but delivering genuinely great massage with quality oil etc. Plenty of teasing and tickling throughout, but noextras offered. However you are allowed to take care of yourself, but only after she leaves the room. Once again about $70 for the hour.

I visit various places that offer the above combinations, depending on my budget, mood, if I want a decent massage, or just a chat and some attention of a pretty girl etc. My challenge is I would really love to find a place where I can get a real authentic massage (preferably Thai oil), with quality oil, by a young hot girl who is dressed in tight/short attire, where extras are also offered. And by real authentic massage, I mean a great quality massage by someone that knows what they are doing. Does such as place exist? I am yet to find it. Plenty of permeations of options as outlined above, but nothing that gives that ultimate combination. Keen to hear others experiences, and feedback on where I could go to get it all !!

oral bee
11-06-2015, 07:15 PM
I think I've resigned myself to only occasionally going back to the Number 1s and 2s that you speak of, and then going back to Sydney and spending the same amount there for true value.

The Professor
11-06-2015, 11:12 PM
I think I've resigned myself to only occasionally going back to the Number 1s and 2s that you speak of, and then going back to Sydney and spending the same amount there for true value.

Totally agree - have been looking for a good service for years.
I laugh at the young ones who know they have the looks but go "oh I don't do that" - good remain poor then! Recently one said " It's against my customs!" - what BS

My best service ( I hate the word punt - why should it be a punt? if your paying $$ shouldn't it be a guaranteed service) over the years have been from slightly older asian ladies who are easy on the eye but not stunning who know both in attitude and deed how to satisfy.

Unfortunately in Brisbane you are searching for the Holy Grail - try Sydney, Gold Coast is better, go to Thailand if you have the money.

'bout time Brisvegas guys gave these extortionists the big swerve - its the only way things will change!

just my 2 cents

flamejob
11-06-2015, 11:13 PM
That pretty much sums it up.

popeye96
11-06-2015, 11:14 PM
I would really love to find a place where I can get a real authentic massage (preferably Thai oil), with quality oil, by a young hot girl who is dressed in tight/short attire, where extras are also offered.
And I'd like to have a threesome with Margo Robbie and Jen Hawkins, but that is never going to happen either. ;)

Biglad
12-06-2015, 08:45 AM
My challenge is I would really love to find a place where I can get a real authentic massage (preferably Thai oil), with quality oil, by a young hot girl who is dressed in tight/short attire, where extras are also offered. And by real authentic massage, I mean a great quality massage by someone that knows what they are doing.

Try this lady:

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/certificates-professional-therapist-for-erotic-relief-windsor-qld/5039173

She doesn't offer much in the way of extras or allow touching of her vee-jay-jay but her service is very good. Great massage and oily nude bodyslide. Probably mid-thirties but smoking hot toned body. Polite, honest and not a clock-watcher.

DirtySanchez
12-06-2015, 09:35 AM
I hate to say it but it sounds like your experiences have not been great.

Never experienced 3 or 4. In fact I find some of the best endings have come from older more experienced ladies.

No 1 is very common, far too common in fact.

in general, the majority of these ladies do not know how to massage. Typically the older ladies know a bit more obviously and as others have mentioned to get a proper massage the lady should not be a stick insect otherwise it's just bone on bone....ouch.

Only opinion even though the older ladies are likely not eye candy they generally do provide a much better service than the young HAB's. In saying that, I have had several very enjoyable sessions with gorgeous young girls wearing not much and when affordable even less. For those sessions I am not going for their massage skills

DirtySanchez
12-06-2015, 09:42 AM
My best service ( I hate the word punt - why should it be a punt? if your paying $$ shouldn't it be a guaranteed service

No, not at all. How is possible to be guaranteed when those "services" are illegal in QLD. Just because you are willing to pay do not make it legal. It is rightly called a punt because you are not guaranteed anything and you chance your money on whether you will be happy or not. With some girls your chances are increased but it is NEVER EVER EVER guaranteed (no matter how much we crave it here in QLD).

memememe
12-06-2015, 09:42 AM
There are a few MLS around that can do both a top massage and have the right look. Pm me for some details

RottenLittlePunt
12-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Totally agree - have been looking for a good service for years.
I laugh at the young ones who know they have the looks but go "oh I don't do that" - good remain poor then! Recently one said " It's against my customs!" - what BS

My best service ( I hate the word punt - why should it be a punt? if your paying $$ shouldn't it be a guaranteed service) over the years have been from slightly older asian ladies who are easy on the eye but not stunning who know both in attitude and deed how to satisfy.

Unfortunately in Brisbane you are searching for the Holy Grail - try Sydney, Gold Coast is better, go to Thailand if you have the money.

'bout time Brisvegas guys gave these extortionists the big swerve - its the only way things will change!

just my 2 cents

There is usually a reason why some guys regularly strike out. Expecting guaranteed service is one of the main reasons.

darthvader
12-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Part of the fun for me is the punt factor.

Although I'm always disappointed when an unlucky punt leaves me with blue balls and not enough cash to go again..

carebear
12-06-2015, 05:13 PM
You win some you lose some...
The loss days make you wish you had just gone to a WL instead

The Professor
12-06-2015, 09:33 PM
There is usually a reason why some guys regularly strike out. Expecting guaranteed service is one of the main reasons.

Sorry but who's kidding who.

Punt - "to bet or speculate on something,attempt to do something"

Don't know many "punters" who walk into these places to attempt to do something. Don't know many "workers" who don't know what it's all about - even if they won't provide the required service.

If "punter's" keep accepting no guaranteed service, then girls will keep playing the games they do and we'll walk out with a feeling of "great another RottenLittlePunt" and less money.

I find the reason why some guys regularly strike out is because the girls know it is a punt and if they don't want, they don't have to.

Brothers you decide, which do you prefer ?????

DirtySanchez
12-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Wow....RLPs statement just got made real and thanks for stating a punt for exactly what it is....

Mate, seriously you just don't get it. If these services were guaranteed like you say then there wouldn't be any shops left open in QLD. The boys in blue would have closed them all down for being illegal operators.

You have a piss poor attitude too. The girls don't have to do anything and to suggest otherwise is plain wrong and just rude.

novacastrianlad
12-06-2015, 10:05 PM
My post was never intended to suggest any level of guaranteed expectation. I get the scene in QLD, and understand that we are punting (whether we want to be or not). My point was geared toward the fact that I am searching for a place where I can get a really good massage, with quality oils, by a HAB. Happy to punt on the extras, as that is part of the fun. However I am looking for a guarantee around the quality of the massage and quality of the girls delivering the massage. That can all be delivered legally, and should be delivered for the $$ we are paying.

The Professor
12-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Wow....RLPs statement just got made real and thanks for stating a punt for exactly what it is....

Mate, seriously you just don't get it. If these services were guaranteed like you say then there wouldn't be any shops left open in QLD. The boys in blue would have closed them all down for being illegal operators.

You have a piss poor attitude too. The girls don't have to do anything and to suggest otherwise is plain wrong and just rude.

So you're telling me there are no shops in Qld where these services aren't guaranteed. Because if there was then the "boys in blue" would have closed them down. Come on everyone lets list them now - How many can you come up with.

So funny.....telling me I have a "piss poor attitude" and I am rude from a guy who calls himself DirtySanchez.

End of pissing contest ....you win!

RottenLittlePunt
12-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Sorry but who's kidding who.

Punt - "to bet or speculate on something,attempt to do something"

Don't know many "punters" who walk into these places to attempt to do something. Don't know many "workers" who don't know what it's all about - even if they won't provide the required service.

If "punter's" keep accepting no guaranteed service, then girls will keep playing the games they do and we'll walk out with a feeling of "great another RottenLittlePunt" and less money.

I find the reason why some guys regularly strike out is because the girls know it is a punt and if they don't want, they don't have to.

Brothers you decide, which do you prefer ?????

And yet you are the one whining about not getting "guaranteed" services and here I am very happy with what I regularly get. No need for us to decide, the girls already did ;)

DirtySanchez
12-06-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm telling you nothing is guaranteed no matter what shop you visit. No matter how often you visit the shop. As I said earlier with some girls you have more of a chance but it's never 100% guaranteed and to go with the attitude that the girls are there to provide you with that service is piss poor.

A name is a name. Nothing more. Good luck with punting you're gonna need it. The girls must love you.

jaccky
13-06-2015, 10:57 AM
If you don't want to punt don't do it; if you want a sure thing follow your nose or find a sexual service provider. Problem solved. There are also plenty of girls out there to help you out.

The Professor
13-06-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm telling you nothing is guaranteed no matter what shop you visit. No matter how often you visit the shop. As I said earlier with some girls you have more of a chance but it's never 100% guaranteed and to go with the attitude that the girls are there to provide you with that service is piss poor.

A name is a name. Nothing more. Good luck with punting you're gonna need it. The girls must love you.

And I quote "Occasionally I go for a massage with $20/$30 extra in my wallet. Some ladies start at $50 and I say sorry I only have $20/$30 in my wallet, maybe next time. Next thing I know I'm handing over $20/$30 without haggling and everyone's happy. Gotta love a good punt." DirtySanchez 13-05-2013, 08:27 PM forumAus99.com

and while where here, seeing you want to be disrespectful......

DirtySanchez again "And yet you are the one whining about not getting "guaranteed" services and here I am very happy with what I regularly get." --No sorry your sister and Mum don't count as "regular services".

But wait there's more .....Seeing he went around and asked all the girls and therefore knows "The girls must love you." and "No need for us to decide, the girls already did "

Its obvious by his actions and words that there is only one thing smaller than his brain - yeah you guessed it.

Remember my initial post was headed "beg to differ but respect your opinion"

Apologies to other board members, and this will be my last reply to this obvious loser.

The Professor

popeye96
13-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Sorry to butt in here, but your juvenile taunts about his family and appendage size aside, I'm still trying to work out what your point is about the amount he tips? What, that he has good negotiation skills? Or he was prepared to go away with blue balls by only having that amount of extra cash on him? Did I miss something else, or the point completely?

RottenLittlePunt
13-06-2015, 09:43 PM
DirtySanchez again "And yet you are the one whining about not getting "guaranteed" services and here I am very happy with what I regularly get." --No sorry your sister and Mum don't count as "regular services".

But wait there's more .....Seeing he went around and asked all the girls and therefore knows "The girls must love you." and "No need for us to decide, the girls already did "

Its obvious by his actions and words that there is only one thing smaller than his brain - yeah you guessed it.

Remember my initial post was headed "beg to differ but respect your opinion"

Apologies to other board members, and this will be my last reply to this obvious loser.

The Professor

I find it strange that a self proclaimed Professor can't read the author of a post correctly.

That might explain why you chose to pursue the line of rhetorical and inane insults that you did ......

DirtySanchez
15-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Your honour,

I rest my case.