PDA

View Full Version : General talk Removing WL perfume smell

ddkf85
07-04-2012, 02:43 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bbomg
07-04-2012, 02:52 PM
i just smoke in a closed off area to get rid of the smell.... end up smelling like cigs tho...

mancolover
07-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Would be good if shops stocked a low or no fragrance soap as well. Could wash of your perfume that way. But have though this before when the only soap on hand is some strong smelling or floral number. Bit hard to explain to misses, mates or co workers why you suddenly smell like roses.

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2012, 03:59 PM
This is a very good point. It would be useful to stock some men's fragrences for the client.

I like to use mens fragrences for this reason and I personally prefer the smell. Some women's perfum makes me sneeze or get a headache.

After working for a while I really don't like a lot more of the popular fragrences for women.

The no. 1 woman's perfum that girls use the most is Britney spears fantasy.

This is OK if the punter is wearing the same mens fragrences, otherwise, the situation may turn for the worst and the Mrs may think that she has married to the cast of BrokeBack Mountains...........LOL

Which is worst??

Cheers

:question:

playerz
07-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Whenever I want to hide anything I've been up to on the way home, I always eat a kebab, with extra onions, garlic and chili sauce. Drown that down with a coke and cigarette, and by the time I get home, the only smell I'm letting out is happy farts.

henry_lawson
07-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Under cover of a business function one Summer evening, I stopped off on the way home for a RnT at Spoilers, and after splooging the baby batter over a very nice set of 36Cs, finished with a refreshing shower. I realised once I got in the car and found a "where are you?" voicemail from the missus that she'd be up when I got home, and I shouldn't be smelling so clean after a long day. I parked the car a few blocks from home, put on a jacket I found in the boot, and did a few quick sprints.
I've hence coined the term 're-odourising'!

Travelmate
07-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Watched the doco The Smartest Guys in the Room recently. The doco has a Chinese guy, Lou Pai, who visited strip clubs every night. When he was going home to his wife he would always stop off at a petrol station and rub some petrol on his hands to kill the perfume smell. Just wondering if anyone has tried this technique or anything similar?

becareful brother. you may get kill accidentally if catching a fire

imadori
08-04-2012, 03:22 PM
This is actually a good topic. So how would you remove the perfume?
I usually just wait it out, kill some time, or walk around crowded places for a bit before returning home. I'm not sure if it actually works but I'm always paranoid when I get home because of the smell.

GWEILO
08-04-2012, 11:22 PM
I keep a bottle of cologne in the car for these occasions.

ilovefs
10-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Yep, you need to sweat. Its the best way to get rid of soap or perfume smells.

I don't find the soap issue a big problem, I only frequent 64 Alexander whose soap is not too bad. It does have a fragrance, but what I do is a good clean pre-sex, then after the event I only clean my important bits with the soap and just use hot water over the rest of me. It stops me having the soap smell when I leave.

The perfume issue is a problem. I don't know why girls are even allowed to wear any considering establishments cater to huge numbers of attached men. They can smell just fine from using the soap regularly as I am sure they do, and its not the smell that is so easily transferred and stays on the guy. On my second last punt my arm where the girl was resting for our cuddle afterward smelt strongly of her perfume, and on the weekend I could smell one girls perfume fairly strong as she walked in the room. :startle:

Littlewonder
12-04-2012, 01:09 PM
You could find out what brand of perfume your favourite working lady uses and buy a bottle for your girlfriend or wife that might solve the problem if you get her to wear the same perfume.

wilisno
12-04-2012, 01:20 PM
You could find out what brand of perfume your favourite working lady uses and buy a bottle for your girlfriend or wife that might solve the problem if you get her to wear the same perfume.

You'll be broke if you have too many favourites and they all wear different brands of perfume ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Well, I don't know about removing perfume smells from WL, but one time I had to add smells to my body to be safe!!

One Sunday few years back I told my Mrs that I was going out to have a game of golf with my mates but I went to two separate massage sessions in the city instead. one hour at At Michelles in Rushcutter Bay for some big Aussie tits action with oily B2B, then some dumpling noodles at Star City followed by a game of roulettes (up $1,500 I think) then head off to Babylon for a session of good old Chinese massage with HE then head room.

On the M4 I suddenly realised that it was a very sunny day and if I was at the golf course I would have had sun screen lotions on my face, my neck and my arms. So pulled over, parked on the side of the road, got the sunscreen out from my golf bag and put plenty on but they need time and heat to dissolved into the skin, so I sat in the sun for a 15 min sun baking to get my body hot and sweaty, so I looked and smelled like a golfer after 18 holes...........LOL

No problem that day of course, just wondering if I hard forgotten about it and went home clean and fresh (I would be - after 4 showers.....WTF), what would my Mrs think?? could be disastrous!!

Cheers

:sweat:

suka02
12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
get some tiny bit of petrol and rub it on your clothes then your gf/wife will tell you off go get a shower^^ LOL

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Just making sure you don't get the good old lipstick on your face residuals...................haha

GWEILO
12-04-2012, 02:00 PM
get some tiny bit of petrol and rub it on your clothes then your gf/wife will tell you off go get a shower^^ LOL

I strongly advise against using petrol of any type on your person's. Don't want another Golden Flower incident or a Tibetan monk protest. Just saying.

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 02:09 PM
I strongly advise against using petrol of any type on your person's. Don't want another Golden Flower incident or a Tibetan monk protest. Just saying.

Plenty of Vietnamese monks had tried during the war and none of them made it out alive!!!

:sweat:

ilovefs
12-04-2012, 04:25 PM

Shit no, if I buy my wife perfume she will KNOW I am screwing hookers!!! :)

Flyerr221
12-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Bro is walking around the city with his wife.
They find a perfume shop, the wife goes in, and he waits
outside.
A hooker comes along and says to him, "Like to come home
with me, lover?"
"For how much?" asks the man.
"Three hundred dollars."
"I'll give you fifty bucks." He says jokingly as he knew
that his wife was not far away.
The girl spits at him and walks away. A little later,
the wife comes out of the shop and they continue their
walk. On the first corner they come to there is the same
hooker.
She takes one look at the wife and says,
"You see? You see what you get for fifty bucks?"

cbwilliams
12-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I had a similar idea. Drove home after a RnT with the windows up, heater on full blast.

aussiegaigin
12-04-2012, 08:39 PM
A few years ago I had a girlfriend who could put a bloodhound to shame with her smelling ability. A couple of times I got caught out having to unexpectedly meet her after being with another chick. I could smell perfume, and try as I may, I couldn't seem to get rid of it. So I started thinking up some excuses to explain it if the GF noticed.

But she didn't, so I had to assume that the smell was stuck in my nostrils rather than external.

Hidden Python
13-04-2012, 04:45 PM
My advice is tell the girlfriend/ wife you have been to the gym.
And you had a shower after your work out,
Thatway you are only lying about the gym and not the workout.

formula44
16-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Swimming also another goood way to wash off all those parfume