PDA

View Full Version : General talk RNT shop being quiet recently?!

GreenL
13-06-2015, 11:28 PM
So when I visited rnt shops almost every mls told me they are not busy and the shops are being very quiet recently, sometimes only 2-3 jobs in a full day as I was told? Have your mls told you that too? May be it's because of the cold weather? Despite I still go for a massage at least once a week though, do you guys stop going for rnt?
But interestingly, most of the shops in city has increased their rates, $70/hr as opposed to the old $60/60 pricing. Do you think the shops should adjust the pricing strategy or to provide more values?

wilisno
13-06-2015, 11:59 PM
So when I visited rnt shops almost every mls told me they are not busy and the shops are being very quiet recently, sometimes only 2-3 jobs in a full day as I was told? Have your mls told you that too? May be it's because of the cold weather? Despite I still go for a massage at least once a week though, do you guys stop going for rnt?
But interestingly, most of the shops in city has increased their rates, $70/hr as opposed to the old $60/60 pricing. Do you think the shops should adjust the pricing strategy or to provide more values?
It's simply too crowded that's all, getting more doctors than patients ! ;) ;) ;)

cisco
14-06-2015, 07:23 AM
Win Taaaaa time bra :)

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2015, 12:34 PM
May be they have all gone to Harris Street shops ??

H3da
14-06-2015, 01:23 PM
It's like drugs or gambling addiction. They will go regardless if it's winter or 50 degrees or their last dollar :) The difference is, who do they spend the money with? There's so many shops around at the moment with so many options. Mls who provide very good service shouldn't be affected as much their regulars will always come back for more. I guess alot of people's finances are more tigher with the increase in property prices (if they are looking to save) and cost of living.

gentlescream
14-06-2015, 02:20 PM
A ML/WL I'm close told me that winter is definitely a down time. Many Chinese girls return home temporarily and less girls are on at often times.

aussiegaigin
14-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Winter time shouldn't be a deterrent if the room is warm. Nothing worse than getting into a cold room and waiting for the girl to switch on some piddly little heater that takes the whole hour to get the room comfortable.

Biggest problem I see is the oversupply of good service drawing people away from mediocre shops/girls

Mr Bastard
14-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Massage shops are definately behaving like mushrooms the last couple of yrs

woods23
14-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Warm room ,then 105 harris st is the place to be in winter.

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2015, 10:15 AM
I love the shops who have the heated blanket underneath the towel you are laying on, so warm and comfy, using less electricity than any heaters too !

But so far only 288 Wattle has got it and my local shopping centre legit shop !

If any brother knows other RnT shops has the heater blanket installed on massage tables please share ?

Cheers

birch
15-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Heated table covers - now there's a tip worth sharing broadly!

288 Wattle hey?? and what's this, the sun isn't shining today.. I don't believe I need any more excuses to try out a new shop - even if it is a little out of the way!

harmony
15-06-2015, 11:29 AM
A great idea Brother Ahlungor
But you have just blown 288 Wattle's competitive advantage out the window, with that revelation

Joking. It must be freezing for you RnT guys to disrobe and lie on a cold table
And generally, if shops look after their customers in the cold winter months, their businesses will benefit

Respect
Cheers