PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Minority tribe Sichuan young girl, Yuki, busty and super tight pussy

Biggerbanana
14-06-2015, 01:41 PM
After the session with Gina, Cherry told me before I left shop that she would have another new girl, Yuki, starting on Friday and highly recommended me to try. With her good recommendation, I said to her "why not?, SMS me after she arrived。“ Cherry did SMS me Friday morning and I confirmed with her that I would come after lunch.

In fact, I did have a good experience with this little sexy kitten, Yuki on Friday. As she is very small in size and would not be able to handle big size customers, so I put up this AR to let her fellow countrymen know about this gem to help promote her. (she said she would not come out to say hello to any customers whom she saw on security camera are big guys). I hope this AR would help to attract enough customers that she can do to come to see her and hence earn enough money to worth her stay in Aussie.

Review and details of Yuki as below:

Girl's Name : Yuki

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Friday , 12 Jun 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big boobs but small bums, waist small, genuine size 5, 35 D-cup natural tits. about 155cm tall. Very pretty face. Snow-white smooth skin.

Roster: unsure . Need to call shop to find out.

Ethnicity : Chinese (Sichuan , minority tribe; but lived in Shenzhen before she came. So she can speak Cantonese)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Yuki is really pretty and cute. She is a petite girl but with big natural boobs. She has a slim waist and small bums. Her slim snow-white legs really attractive. Her skin is really smooth. Yuki speaks Cantonese and Mandarin. Her English not good according to her. She was very nice and friendly. My first look at her made me feel a great similarity with Joey (the HKG girl who left shop mid- 2014), who had lots of loyal Chinese customers following her. Both Joey and Yuki are small girls with big boobs, snow white skin. This is what I could hint to lovers of Joey, who should come and get Yuki ASAP.

After getting into the room, I kept sucking and fondling Yuki's nice big tits gently for about 5 min. She was saying " very ticklish" all the time. I ignored her and keep sucking and fondling. She used her arms to wrap around my head warmly. Such a GFE feeling. She told me she is a minority tribe from Sichuan and her pretty look is a little bit different from the normal Han tribe (汉族 - main tribe of China)

Yuki's attitude, sexy body and beauty can get any guys so wanted to have sex with her. I just wish she could maintain a healthy body so that I can see her for quite a long time, like I did with most of my favorite girls (if they are good, why change to new ones except when I got special recommendations from my good shop friends that there are even better new ones).

Yuki started with cowgirl position first to allow her pussy to adjust to my dick size. Yuki's pussy is one the tightest which I have found so far. There is a really big difference between her and other girls who took on strong big guys. She rode really slowly at first as she seemed to need good time to let her pussy adjust to my dick size. She rode me for about 5 min. and then asked me to come on top. When I changed position, I found that there were lots of juice on the condom. Her moaning level was low while on top as she tried to keep control of the depth of my dick getting inside her pussy and that's why she chose to go on top first.

In the mish position, I moved slowly and gently for a while instead of giving her hard fast banging. After she got used to my rhythm, I increased my speed and banged her harder and faster. Her moaning level now raised to high. She seemed to enjoy the sex with me. She kept rocking her pelvis against mine in rhythm with my penetration movements.

Regrettably, I could not last as long as I wished, as her pussy was just so tight that I felt too good and came uncontrollably (within 10 min). I did not have a chance to try the doggy style yet. Bit I still felt so happy. After I came , she said she came twice already and felt very tired.

I just hope she will be seeing small customers only( as she said) so that I could still feel her tight pussy when I next see her. My guess is that she will be extremely popular with Chinese customers. Actually, later that night, I called Cherry and asked her how Yuki was. Cherry told me that she was very busy and feedback from her Chinese customers were all very good. After I heard what she said, I have decided to see her again very soon. Can't afford to wait.