PDA

View Full Version : Other 1/181 McCredie Road Smithfield - Nancy

SeniorCitizen
11-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Figured I would give this shop a small report since it wasn't mentioned too much in the old forums. I was just randomly browsing the main site and found that this store was like 5 minutes drive from my place and had very low prices ($130 for 1hr on fridays and weekends, $120 other days). I assumed it would be a run down dump with less than desirable girls, but since it was so close I had to try it at least once. Noticed there were quite a few cars parked out front, and I overheard at least two other punters entering while I was waiting, popular store then I guess but maybe thats more to do with the price than the quality. Friendly madame (limited English) showed me into a tiny waiting room with some old couches - but it did have a TV running pron, small plus. Intros were the more intimate one on one style which I prefer - but with one big difference, all four of the girls were extremely persistent in getting me to go with them, overly so, they were literally pulling me by the arm and begging me to go with them. Either I am much better looking than I think, or there is some serious competition for clients between the girls (I assume the latter :P). It was quite awkward trying to explain that I wanted to see the rest of the lineup and not just run off with the first girl offered to me. That aside, the quality of the girls I saw was decent I suppose:

Helen - pretty looking Chinese? girl seemed the friendliest of the bunch, would have picked her but she was taken by another punter by the time I was done
Eva - plain, a little tubby, NOT the same as Brodie 22's Eva
??? - too old so I forgot her name, but did offer CIM
Nancy - nice looking Taiwanese girl, chose her in the end

After paying I was led to the room, now here was my biggest surprise, maybe I just got lucky, but the room was NICE. Better than some of the smaller rooms at 5*. Spacious, well lit, clean showering area with a good range of hygiene products (toilet was out of order though), tv, full length mirrors, very new and clean looking overall. But enough about the room - Nancy is decent looking 20-something girl, face is probably a 6/10, you wouldn't look at her twice on the street but warm and pleasant enough in the bedroom. She seemed friendly, but her English skills were too basic to get a good conversation going, maybe better if you can speak Mandarin. She has a larger than average frame for an Asian, but no extra fat and good curves. Nice round B breasts, soft smooth skin, lightly tanned I think. I did notice she did not shower before our session, I'm reluctant to let my mouth go crazy on a girl if I don't see her wash first.

Nancy's service was quite good, definitely on the same standard as what you would get from a more expensive shop (although I didn't ask for any extras). She started with a catbath which included plently of tongue action. There was even some ball licking which I am normally too sensitive for, but she took it nice and slow which felt great. Next was CBJ, which was surprisingly enjoyable. The best part was she kept at it for ages, maybe 15 mins, most girls would get tired and ask to go into fucking, but this time I had to ask for it. She was willing to try several different positions and she was an active participant in all of them, moving her body to match my thrusts. While leaning in with my face close to hers, I could feel her warm panting on my face which eventually brought me to climax. I did note that she had her hands covering her vagina at some points, so I was effectively getting a handjob at the same time - I'm not sure what to think of this, it didn't feel bad but It might have been a trick to hide lack of tightness? Ended the session with a good massage, it was very relaxing and I almost feel asleep. All up, a pleasant and somewhat surprising experience. I would definitely check out this place again and would see Nancy again if I see her on the lineup. I want to check out the other girls too, but not sure I want to go through the process of rejecting girls to their face again :P

Littlewonder
11-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I have been to this shop a few times and the girls are always very pushy to get you to see them, even had a couple of them offer me natural sex to go with them something that when offered I give the girl a miss straight away. I am not special so they obviously do bare back with anyone.

The service can be hit and miss have had a couple of good punts and a couple of duds.

Jj999
11-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Wtf, are you serious?:startle:
That's crazy..

Tomosavic
11-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Dont think its the shop, maybe one or two desperate girls

wilisno
11-03-2012, 11:46 PM
I had a good one there before, but well, I knew her from another shop, that's why I went there.

DrAgNbOi
13-03-2012, 02:11 AM
And who might she be bro wilisno?

wilisno
13-03-2012, 02:51 AM
And who might she be bro wilisno?

She's long gone now ! She's was the famous Mina, the little movie star at Artarmon Paradise, I think her name was Nicole at Mccredie.

DrAgNbOi
13-03-2012, 10:42 AM
That's a shame.. There isn't really any good places around my area which is cabramatta..

Littlewonder
13-03-2012, 10:49 AM
That's a shame.. There isn't really any good places around my area which is cabramatta..

That might be a blessing I always think its a bad idea to punt too close to home.

Mind you there is a woman living up the street that I keep bumping into that I used to see at Montanas at Blakehurst, she doesnt acknowledge me when we pass and I do like wise so it has never been a problem but reminds me you can never be too shure who you are likely to run into.

DrAgNbOi
13-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Hahaha you wouldn't mind when your single but not when you have a partner. If I do see wl in my area and they act like they never seen you before then that's all good lol.

bestofmyworld
13-03-2012, 11:09 AM
This place doesn't seem bad for the price and it's close to me to. Maybe I'll check it out next week when I'm short on punting money.

SeniorCitizen
18-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Went in for another visit today, adding some extra info not a full report. Saw two more girls in the lineup:
Linda - tall, slim, long black hair, pretty face, nice legs
Yuna - gorgeous looking girl, wore a black bra and panties and had her hair done up very sexily, chose her

Unfortunately Yuna smelt like a smoker and had black nail polish, but the good outweighed the bad. She is very friendly and chatty, and though I couldn't pick it out initially, she is Japanese with an Osaka accent. Size 8-ish with B breasts - right nipple was pierced which made the experience a little unique. Service was quite good, but nothing exceptional. Her CBJ can be a little full on, but it worked for me.

I do want to point out though, that I DID get lucky on my first visit here. The room I got this time was small and dark with no attached shower. Had to walk next door to a dirty looking shower room that smelled like a septic tank. From the layout of the building, it looks like only there is only one big nice room, but I'm just guessing.

bestofmyworld
19-03-2012, 12:15 PM
This place isn't bad for the value, but is there any younger girls at all? by younger i mean pre-35. Also i can understand why they only roster 2 girls during the day since its dead, but is there more girls to choose from after 6pm?

SeniorCitizen
20-03-2012, 06:44 PM
I've only ever been on a Sunday arvo, most of the girls rostered looked under 30.

bestofmyworld
20-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Found a place nearby with exact same rates and same 1on1 introductions, but the girls are not pushy and my fav works there. Will come here again if i feel like playing russian roulette (bbfs).

punther
21-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Found a place nearby with exact same rates and same 1on1 introductions, but the girls are not pushy and my fav works there. Will come here again if i feel like playing russian roulette (bbfs).

Where abouts is it... I'm keen on Wetherill Park places since its closer to my home.

bestofmyworld
21-03-2012, 08:13 PM
1/72 - 80, Percival Rd, Smithfield.

Similar service to McCredie but rooms are huge and have things like flatscreen tv, mirrors on the ceiling and other fancy stuff(or maybe i just got lucky that one time). Atleast i know the showers are connected to the room unlike some rooms at McCredie.

DrAgNbOi
21-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Place is call asians@smithfield. Btw who is your fav there bro?

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Asians at Smithfield
1/72 - 80, Percival Rd, Smithfield
They have a webb site
http://smithfield.adultsservice.com.au/roster.html

bestofmyworld
22-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Honestly didn't even know she works there until i saw her in the line-up. She must have been sad that i didn't pick her and went for an unknown k-girl instead, in my defense the k-girl was really cute but the service was sub-par compared to her. Kind of regret my decision that day.

It's Nadia, i wrote a recent review about her on the old forum. I gotta start asking for their numbers so i can keep track of where they work or so that i don't bump into 2 favs on the same line-up.

Also the website sucks hardcore, the roster is outdated/fake, pics are definitely fake etc.

bestofmyworld
22-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Sorry if i'm hijacking nancy's thread, i will make it up to her when i visit McCredie.

But Asians@smithfield have an early bird discount. $100/hr between 4am-6am on weekends. Any bros have experience with punting this early? Are most of the girls too tired/half asleep/used so we won't be able to get any real quality out of punting this early?

sydneyjj
22-03-2012, 05:31 PM
What ?? 4am to 6am ......who will go to punt at that time because of the price ??? I won't !!!

bestofmyworld
22-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm doing nightshift and finish @ 4am that's why i ask lol

bebe1
20-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Any one who may have recommendations for asians@smithfield ?

I’m actually working in the area this week, may drop by and sample the merchandise if time permits ;)