PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Tracy avaialble monday and tuesday, Saturday and sunday

tracyprivate7
15-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Hi guys I'm available Monday, Tuesday Saturday and Sunday this week., Sydney CBD Sussex Street . Best full service and more. Check out my web page http://tracy.syd99.com.au for more information Booking and address confirmation call 0406 160 945 or email tracy.asian.in.out@gmail.com.
In Call: 30 mins $150, 1 hour $250. Out Call $300 1 hour Exclusive Full Service, GFE, Kissing, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69 CIM

Guess what I LOVE SEX! And if your the right man you can make me really happy.
I have Soft smooth skin, slim trim body and model looks, and shaved where it counts.
I really am intuitive and respond to a great feeling, looks aren't as important to me than your heart and passion for a great time. And of course show me respect and I'll meet your every need.
Safe sex is a must, but I love the taste of you...so be warned...I may eat you up...

Here's one of my Fave reviews....."So i went to try Tracy today for hour.
We quickly started DFK and the she started BBW with plenty of deepthroat and gargling and gagging, just the way i like it. Sex was so good she came in under a minute! Then she sucked me till i came in her mouth, pretty good turn on, ….she is a real goer… F****n awesome if you like someone who wants to meet your every need then shes ur person..."

wildoman
02-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Hi guys I'm available Monday, Tuesday Saturday and Sunday this week., Sydney CBD Sussex Street . Best full service and more. Check out my web page http://tracy.syd99.com.au for more information Booking and address confirmation call 0406 160 945 or email tracy.asian.in.out@gmail.com.
In Call: 30 mins $150, 1 hour $250. Out Call $300 1 hour Exclusive Full Service, GFE, Kissing, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69 CIM

Guess what I LOVE SEX! And if your the right man you can make me really happy.
I have Soft smooth skin, slim trim body and model looks, and shaved where it counts.
I really am intuitive and respond to a great feeling, looks aren't as important to me than your heart and passion for a great time. And of course show me respect and I'll meet your every need.
Safe sex is a must, but I love the taste of you...so be warned...I may eat you up...

Here's one of my Fave reviews....."So i went to try Tracy today for hour.
We quickly started DFK and the she started BBW with plenty of deepthroat and gargling and gagging, just the way i like it. Sex was so good she came in under a minute! Then she sucked me till i came in her mouth, pretty good turn on, ….she is a real goer… F****n awesome if you like someone who wants to meet your every need then shes ur person..."

Website link doesn't work. Do you have an update for this?

rcha086
02-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Website link doesn't work. Do you have an update for this?

Her last post was dated in June 2015. Safe to say she's not around anymore.