PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful experience with Mina

John Henry
15-06-2015, 11:46 AM
OK, this time I'm going to share my great experience in Nana's new place in Pyrmont Star massage (Kuberd massage shop)

I was just stopping by for a quick 30 minutes session with Mina (Korean) busty lady who know how to perform a great massage.

I was warmly greeted by her in an elegant sexy outfit, so she directed me to one of the available room.

The room was clean and nicely decorated. Temperature was perfected well as the noise insulation.

Mina greeted me with a beautiful smile and then after the usual tip, she knows what to do by slowly stripping down naked.

Part 1: Her strong massage on my sore back was a great experience. Mina knows where to apply good strong pressure to untie the knots.

Part 2: She is damn good, she began to slowly sliding at my back with warm massage oil, after that once I turn over she know where to stand and continue the wonderful B2B slides sexily.

Mina understand and obey the command to slow down or to pickup the pace before I blew my load.

After that, she was continue to perform relaxing head massage to relax me while the remaining times still available.

Shower facility is also available and it was equipped with new towels and decent liquid soap.

In conclusion the experience above was well worth the time and value.

I thank you Mina and Nana for the wonderful afternoon quickie.

Definitely must try for anyone of you who love strong massage and a busty girl.

PS: Nana is the sexiest mama-san that I've ever seen in my whole life. She knows how to please man eyes from the first impression.

Pyrmont star
15-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Hi..how are you *^^*? Happy to hear you had good time and my new shop:smile:.
OK, this time I'm going to share my great experience in Nana's new place in Pyrmont Star massage (Kuberd massage shop)

I was just stopping by for a quick 30 minutes session with Mina (Korean) busty lady who know how to perform a great massage.

I was warmly greeted by her in an elegant sexy outfit, so she directed me to one of the available room.

The room was clean and nicely decorated. Temperature was perfected well as the noise insulation.

Mina greeted me with a beautiful smile and then after the usual tip, she knows what to do by slowly stripping down naked.

Part 1: Her strong massage on my sore back was a great experience. Mina knows where to apply good strong pressure to untie the knots.

Part 2: She is damn good, she began to slowly sliding at my back with warm massage oil, after that once I turn over she know where to stand and continue the wonderful B2B slides sexily.

Mina understand and obey the command to slow down or to pickup the pace before I blew my load.

After that, she was continue to perform relaxing head massage to relax me while the remaining times still available.

Shower facility is also available and it was equipped with new towels and decent liquid soap.

In conclusion the experience above was well worth the time and value.

I thank you Mina and Nana for the wonderful afternoon quickie.

Definitely must try for anyone of you who love strong massage and a busty girl.

PS: Nana is the sexiest mama-san that I've ever seen in my whole life. She knows how to please man eyes from the first impression.

John Henry
15-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Yeas for sure Nana,

I'll be coming again for sure to try Ruby ;-)

Pyrmont star
16-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Ruby she is on today
Yeas for sure Nana,

I'll be coming again for sure to try Ruby ;-)

Pyrmont star
01-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Saturday*^^*!

Jassica @ Korean, Petite size 5,Straight hair, baby soft skin. There are so many pretty faces, and so little fresh, individual beauty. But she is the girl with strong personality, pure, distinctive and indeed beautiful. The innocent look will soften your heart. Good for the gentleman who likes innocent barbie doll look. No.1 recommended for pretty face & body angel combination! ! New to industry, but full of potential and charm!

New star Suzy @19 yr ,Japanese Mix !! super star *^^*.hot girl with nature C cup+ ,busty sexy body ! Someone you are easy to get obsessed to !!!!! Her skilful relaxing oil massage will definitely be most enjoyable !! Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world.Curvy and fresh body will renew your faith in love, the pair of dancing eyes on the open face will just make feel you are the very first one for her!!.!

New star Banni@ 20yr,Korean .hot girl with nature C cup+ ,busty sexy body ! Her relaxing oil massage Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world.Curvy and fresh body will renew your faith in love, the pair of dancing eyes on the open face will just make feel you are the very first one for her!!.