PDA

View Full Version : General talk Etiquette question - tipping for extended massage booking

f00b
15-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Hi bros,

Just have a question on how some of you veterans tip for extended bookings > 60 minutes?

Do you tip just the once, no matter how long the booking? Or do you tip them extra for the extra time they have spent with you to offset any potential tips they may have earned with someone else?

I know there's no rule, but I'd love to know what the general accepted approach is. Thanks gents!

f.

f00b
15-06-2015, 11:53 AM
As an aside, we know that the tip remains the same whether you get a booking of 30, 45 or 60. Is that tip just the accepted "minimum" and should it scale with your length of booking?

These are the sorts of questions that keep me up at night. Well, not really, but you know what I mean. :D

garfield
15-06-2015, 04:35 PM
As an aside, we know that the tip remains the same whether you get a booking of 30, 45 or 60. Is that tip just the accepted "minimum" and should it scale with your length of booking?

These are the sorts of questions that keep me up at night. Well, not really, but you know what I mean. :D
It all depends on the girl and what you are doing. Some girls may ask for more tips if hours extended say to 2hrs, it all depends, if you are just having normal massage in the second hr, you can argue no tip is required.