PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tissue boxes & their various uses

Mark Roberts
16-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Tissue boxes are a prerequisite in all rooms. I have even seen pyramid displays of them in corridors and large cartons of them still to be unpacked in storage areas.

Girls seem to need this accessory item in large quantities. Apart from wrapping up spent condoms and some girls need to wipe their lips continually during blow jobs, what else can this paper good accessory be good for?

I'm interested to hear, but nominate these couple of thoughts first....

1. Empty tissue boxes are good for storage of baby oil bottles etc (so they don't fall over off the side table)
2. I phones with either video function on or strobe light function on, can be propped up inside tissue boxes for best viewing positions.

Any more nominations?

A44
17-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Tissue boxes are a prerequisite in all rooms. I have even seen pyramid displays of them in corridors and large cartons of them still to be unpacked in storage areas.

Girls seem to need this accessory item in large quantities. Apart from wrapping up spent condoms and some girls need to wipe their lips continually during blow jobs, what else can this paper good accessory be good for?

1. Empty tissue boxes are good for storage of baby oil bottles etc (so they don't fall over off the side table)
2. I phones with either video function on or strobe light function on, can be propped up inside tissue boxes for best viewing positions.

Any more nominations?

I have seen many WLs remove the "lid" from the top of the tissue box to record their customers names, times etc.
I guess this is make sure that they get paid correctly after a very long day "at the office."

Max Impact
17-06-2015, 12:48 AM
I hate tissues. How can they be good?

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2015, 09:40 AM
I hate tissues. How can they be good?

Try go to a RnT session, have a happy ending and find out there ain't no tissue left in the room !

rubit moore
17-06-2015, 09:47 AM

Any more nominations?

Place over table lamp in massage room if there's no dimmer available to switch the mood. As seen on 'Better Homes n Gardens' Ch7...

birch
17-06-2015, 11:54 AM
My fav. ML very carefully hides her condoms under the tissues.

Christmas
17-06-2015, 11:36 PM
I have seen many WLs remove the "lid" from the top of the tissue box to record their customers names, times etc.
I guess this is make sure that they get paid correctly after a very long day "at the office."

This observation is very detailed and accurate! How useful it is...

garfield
18-06-2015, 01:04 AM
My fav. ML very carefully hides her condoms under the tissues.

My ML wraps the used condom and give it to me for throw away!

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2015, 09:47 AM
My ML wraps the used condom and give it to me for throw away!

Same here. If I am planning to fuck my ml, I will byo Dom , and wrapped it up afterwards with torn wrap and take them with me !! Leave no evidence ............haha

cisco
18-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Tissue + Wipe = BIN :)

x11
18-06-2015, 06:51 PM
I bring 2 super soaker water guns and use the tissue boxes as bricks to make forts to hide in. The owners, mamasans usually get pissed because the tissues get soaked and need to be thrown out. But its so much fun!

Max Impact
18-06-2015, 08:55 PM
If you tie a piece of string between two tissue boxes they become walkie talkies.