PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia

07-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Can any brothers help a poor sod looking for a fuck in Penang?

There is a forum - Decent Playboy Forum - that proports to discuss the Malaysian sex scene, but you can't get any information. I think because everyone are too worried about being tracked by police. So could a Malaysian brother here please assist with some basic information?

Where in Penang (and KL) can you walk in and find a young woman prepared to take some money for an hour or so of intimate interplay?

maxwell
07-04-2012, 11:54 PM

There is a forum - Decent Playboy Forum - that proports to discuss the Malaysian sex scene, but you can't get any information. I think because everyone are too worried about being tracked by police. So could a Malaysian brother here please assist with some basic information?

Where in Penang (and KL) can you walk in and find a young woman prepared to take some money for an hour or so of intimate interplay?

Look up a site something like mamakspecial.com

Used to be pretty informative, but I think recent crackdowns may have affected people's willingness to share.

GlowStick
08-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Go to one of the spas in some of the hotels in KL. And yes mamakspecial would be the forum to find the info you need.

711the1
08-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Bro,

Bro GlowStick is correct. Both the Cititel Hotels in Penang and KL offers a spa with 'add-ons'. Just go on into the Spa and ask the Captains what is on offer. You can get a decent viewing before picking your choice.

If in KL, then you can also head over to the Boulevard Hotel (9th Floor) in MidValley or the Spa at 4th Floor, MPL Plaza in Jalan Raja Chulan. Should be enough to suit your needs : - )

Sorry .... been a while since I was there. Otherwise, can provide you contacts for some 'private contractors'. Hope this helps!

Cheers!

08-04-2012, 01:42 PM
terima kasih saudara, 謝謝同志們, I will try the Cititel hotels in Penang. In the past, I have always found it difficult to find any action in Penang. Penang road is supposed to be the place, but I have only ever seen lady boys there. What I really want is a massage joint with extras.

As for KL, I have found action in Brickfields previously, at a real scungy place near the YMCA. I have always wanted to find an Indian place, but have never had any luck.

GlowStick
08-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Brickfields would be the place to find Indians but the places would be more dodgy.

newbiedidi
12-04-2012, 10:39 AM
try sammyboy forum

samdv
12-04-2012, 11:15 AM
What sort of prices are we looking at in these hotels and are these FS or R&T?

maxwell
12-04-2012, 11:27 AM
What sort of prices are we looking at in these hotels and are these FS or R&T?

I've never come across RnT in Malaysia. If all you want is a tug, they roll their eyes at you and the rest of the service is disinterested.

samdv
12-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Haha funny. Not looking for RnT, do u know damage for FS in the hotels ppl spoke about in this thread? Like cititel and boulevard in KL? Plus any hotel spas in Bukit bingtang area?

maxwell
12-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Haha funny. Not looking for RnT, do u know damage for FS in the hotels ppl spoke about in this thread? Like cititel and boulevard in KL? Plus any hotel spas in Bukit bingtang area?

I haven't been the cititel or boulevard, but generally, 300rm will be a good guide.

By the way, most health clubs will get you what you're looking for. Even in 5star hotels.

samdv
12-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks Maxwell, :) thats a really good tip. I will give it a try. Do you know anything about Furama hotel or Royal Bintang hotel-- or is there any that you have tried? Just to be sure instead of taking a blind shot and waste money.

maxwell
12-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Haven't been to those either mate. But have heard a bit bout royal bintang. I've been more around Subang jaya and sunway. Best do your research via mamakspecial and go, don't trust taxi drivers, as they will take you someplace where they get a cut. Shiny bastards the taxi drivers in Malaysia.

samdv
12-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks Maxwell. I will best stick to good hotel spa/club. I hope I can just ask them straight at massage reception before I commit and they will tell me whether they do or not. Will post reviews here once I try them. Will go for Sunway Lagoon spa as well

maxwell
12-04-2012, 05:03 PM
At health clubs, you can tell the captain what you want.

At hotels, it's more in room negotiation, as far as I have experienced.

At sunway, you can ask the guy in change rooms for tips. Slide him some cash and he'll recommend.

Let us know how the scene is there these days.

newbiedidi
12-04-2012, 05:18 PM
if you are in BB area, try sarboon or E2 spa. they are both good.

samdv
12-04-2012, 06:04 PM
if you are in BB area, try sarboon or E2 spa. they are both good.

Thanks, where exactly in BB?

GlowStick
13-04-2012, 12:45 AM
BB = Bukit Bintang
in KL city centre

I think most of the hotel spas, have FS but you can also request for R&T if you want. You might not be able to pick your lady from a lineup and you might get a mature ML.
With FS, you can choose your lady.

newbiedidi
21-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Bb = bukit bintang
u got spa like skyriver, sarboon, e2, genesis
a simple google will tell you where they are...

otherwise, walk down Jalan P Ramlee, where beach club and other pubs are, you will be approached by girls or OKT very easily....

maxi11
12-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi all, I'm going to Msia between mid August and again in Oct and Dec. If anyone's going there and need a tour or guide or something, let me know. Love to help. BTW, I'm not an agent or anything like that, just a punter.

beast1u
16-07-2012, 05:48 PM
For KL, checkout Beach House. A little pricey compared to massage parlours, but it's fun there.

GlowStick
16-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Beach House? Or do you mean Beach Club?

dontneed69
18-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Im going back to m'sia again, stay in bukit bintang, any private tight pussy recommend (there are all tight so far), any infos?
I used to all the agent or visit the brothel and selected the call girls. I paid top ringgit for 5 star service. So maybe like to try out something different...

BrainSex
20-08-2012, 02:04 PM
I usually search outside Oz on http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?242-Malaysia

dontneed69
21-08-2012, 02:27 AM
I usually search outside Oz on http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?242-Malaysia

Thanks..............

dontneed69
21-08-2012, 02:29 AM

Thanks..............

Got Sarawakian reviewed here too, how about Sibu?:love:

newbiedidi
21-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks..............

Got Sarawakian reviewed here too, how about Sibu?:love:

dead in sibu. lol

playerz
17-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Peter from 6 Star Agency has never failed me. He always deliver any kind of dish I want - especially red label Chinese. Sometimes you have to send some back and he'll send you better ones. But luck of the draw as well coz girls might be busy. Even with imports, some girls not shy to go out on private date with you coz it just means paying their debt off sooner.

playerz
17-11-2012, 09:16 AM

Berjaya Hotel. Level 4 or 5. Can't remember too long ago. But there's a spa there which you can see from the main road. Just ask for "package" girls. And they'll lead you to a private viewing room. Bonus is that massage here is also legit, affordable and good for killing recovery time between punts.

Wayne
11-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Look up a site something like mamakspecial.com

Used to be pretty informative, but I think recent crackdowns may have affected people's willingness to share.

its been closed down - no it hasn't. And sammyboy forum has cut back its Malaysian coverage. Even the internationalsexguide is hopeless on Malaysia. Seems like the sex police are active in Malaysian cyberspace.

Has anyone got any recent reports from Malaysia?

Wayne
26-01-2013, 07:59 PM
the Cititel Health Spa was closed because Malay men were "receiving massages from women". Apparently, most of the Health Clubs and Spas are now super careful in offering "package girls" and you really need to know the Captain well. Failing that, in Penang the taxi drivers who congregate around Jalan Pinang will fix you up with whatever you want for R200 an hour, R500 a night. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives, but don't know about them.

AZNELITE88
03-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Some great suggestions provided. Thanks.

micazzofamale
12-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Going soon, so trying to do a bit of study beforehand.... getting very disheartened by all these crackdowns people are talking about.... why cant honest hardworking ladies be left in peace

ulie8
10-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Go to Beach House, hookers everywhere mainly from south-east asia, but remember to bargin! and they will listen .