PDA

View Full Version : 533 and oneone one!

Oneonone
17-06-2015, 08:37 PM
So I went to 533 You may wonder what is Oneone association with 533

I have no financial or any other involvement other than

I knew Angie before she took over at 533 she used to be the receptionist at a shop I went to which got taken over by new owners and so she was out of a job. The shop didn’t last long and soon closed.

A few months later Angie phoned me and said she had taken over at 533 and if I would like to go there she will look after me.

Angie has looked after me, she knows what type of girls I like.

I have been going there for about 4 years almost 5.

I had a break of about 9 months when I had a disagreement with Angie she phoned me up and said friend should be able to disagree and still be friends, I don’t even remember what the disagreement was about we discussed the issue and she was right friend ship is more important so I went back.

Since then she has looked after me and continues to do so, she knows what girls I like and recommends them to me when a new girl come on the scene that she thinks will suit me she lets me know. If I want to see a girl she lets me know I don’t know if she will suit you or I don’t think she will suit you then it is up to me.

As a result I have never had a bad punt at 533 unless I have gone against Angie recommendation.

Except for one or two where the girl has not kissed or similar, I recall one occasion when I saw this very nice girl except she did not kiss, I came out of the booking and as always Angie asked me how was she great I said except she does not kiss.

Angie asked the girl and so she said no I don’t kiss, Angie said then there is no job for you hear call your diver or a cab and go.

So the girl left after only one job I felt sorry for her but to her credit she stuck to her principals.

Lots of people punters and girls say Angie is unreasonable at times and sometimes I have to agree with them, but also I see that she has one of the most successful brothels around.

Why? I think it is because she realises that the girls that work for her, note they are not the youngest, but they want to make the most money they can in the time they are there.

Angie gives them that opportunity sometimes at the detriment of the client.

For me there are lots of great girls at 533 most of them I like but the ones that I like the most are GFE.

I have also said to Angie that the place could do with a bit of a spruce up, I know that the towels and linen are clean and most of the girls or the ones I see are also very hygienic.

The premises or rooms could do with a bit of attention including the carpet etc.

Having said that the value for money is good and the girls are well great unless you want really young but having said that there are a few new young girls there at present that won’t disappoint.

At the end of the day it is what do you want or expect, and yes I agree Angie knows what I want and expect and so she won’t try and pull the wool over my eyes as she may and lets be honest does with some clients.

I encourage Angie to be honest and up front with all customers unfortunately sometimes it falls on deaf ears.

533 has so much to offer and so many great girls I hope you find one that suits you.

dufour
17-06-2015, 10:34 PM
I fail to see the purpose and motivation for this ???

cmk76
17-06-2015, 11:19 PM
Thanks for sharing, OOO... I was under the impression that you had been a regular at 533 for alot longer than 4-5 years...
At the end of the day, Angie looks after you well and how she looks after other punters... well, that is really up to her...

Cheers,
cmk

icecream
17-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Lol.. Another spiel.. Must of read the one about 645 BlakeHurst on another forum to warrant one to be written about 533.. Hilarious.. Not a day goes by without punters "affiliated" with shops.. Or (no no) not any interest.. Just a VIP interest.. Lol 65 Carlton, 64, 533, cherry blossom, Ginza, 142 Hornsby, Snow Lotus, Midas who else have I missed?!.. Must be every shop on the forum!.. Lol Love cash for comments.. Makes the world go round!.. Funny shite.. Plausible denial.. Area 51 doesn't exist.. Lol

God Member
17-06-2015, 11:55 PM
I think oneonone is just trying to reassure the readers of his 533 reviews that they are true reflections of his experiences. Also, like any regular valued customer, the shop is motivated to look after them and make sure that any disappointments are avoided.

I understand that a regular reviewer at 64 was the subject of complaints from the shop owner at too many negative reviews. Didn't he have the role of reviewing new girls? Well, untried girls are always going to throw up duds, so he and the shopowner were both riding for a fall there. In oneoneone's case, as he says, Angie avoids this by only offering new girls to him by her own recommendation. He's spent a lot of time, ie, money, there too, so it is no less treatment than he has earned with his hard earned.

Mate, I wouldn't worry about being defensive about your status as a reviewer. I'm sure anything contrary hasn't occured to your readers.

A44
18-06-2015, 12:03 AM
I find it disappointing that someone writes an honest post like the one from OOO above.
Then we get others joining in with negative comments or accusations of "cash for comments" etc.
I have had similar accusations about some of my AR reports about ladies at TP64.
This has also happened in some private messages.
I write ARs or Comments with the aim of passing on honest information that might help other punters.
I am seriously considering not writing any more ARs.
It is easier just to be a lurker.

icecream
18-06-2015, 12:22 AM
I find it ironic that you fail to see the point and don't see it played.. Any shop has its pros and cons.. It is played at there advantage.. Always.. There is no need to "defend" a shop.. What it says more is that an attachment and afflitation "exisiting" and make for more suspicious and unbelievable reviewing and favouritism.. The shops exist to make money.. Nothing more.. If you go would rose coloured glasses well.. That's your choice.. But.. Everyone should be treated as a number one customer.. I don't give a fcuk if your the king of never never land.. Everyone should be treated equally.. Not just those that visit the shop and write reviews.. Shops and retail in general exist due to customer service.. To everyone.. Not just a select few.. writing reviews is a choice.. Not a given..

ilovefs
01-07-2015, 01:04 AM
I understand that a regular reviewer at 64 was the subject of complaints from the shop owner at too many negative reviews. Didn't he have the role of reviewing new girls? Well, untried girls are always going to throw up duds, so he and the shopowner were both riding for a fall there.

That's me you're referring to and I sincerely hope you are not implying a conflict or inaccurate reviews as I am a little tired of correcting those who have no fucking idea. No, I did not have the 'role of reviewing new girls'. You will see many of my reviews were of my regulars, Jennifer, Cindy, Shelley, Tina, Nana. In fact most of the girls were my regulars LOL. The problem was that when I DID review new girls (yes, often at Sophies request in order for her to get an accurate idea of the girl as she trusted my judgement) they were more often crap compared to regulars obviously, and management did not like me pointing bad ones out, only good. THEY wanted it one sided and I would not abide by their request, hence our falling out. If I had any role or cash for comments I wouldn't even review the bad new girls would I? That just doesn't make sense.

In addition, I have said this before and I will say once again, practically every single good or bad review that I can think of that I have EVER done for 64 that has had other independent (ie, non 'accused') members also review those same girls, has NEVER found an overall inaccuracy in my report of those girls past the standard 'YMMV' differences anyone may experience through mood or personal preferences in the bedroom.

You now stand corrected.

ilovefs
01-07-2015, 01:06 AM
I have had similar accusations about some of my AR reports about ladies at TP64.
This has also happened in some private messages.
I write ARs or Comments with the aim of passing on honest information that might help other punters.
I am seriously considering not writing any more ARs.
It is easier just to be a lurker.

Tell me about it! You'll find most of those accusing us are relatively new members with fuck all posts. Those with any decent posting history and credibility on the forums generally know what we are about.

God Member
02-07-2015, 10:52 PM
That's me you're referring to and I sincerely hope you are not implying a conflict or inaccurate reviews as I am a little tired of correcting those who have no fucking idea.

Hey! Both you and oneonone seem to be a little sensitive on - not even this issue - but just the implication of this issue. Oneoneone even started this thread about it. I spent some time telling him that I thought his concerns were groundless. There are a couple of posters that seem to get under his skin with mere innuendo - I think they must see him as an easy target more than have any real evidence about his writings ever being biased. That would require a subtlety that I don't see in his reviews or in yours - both just tell us what happened. Some of these guys must just enjoy needling guys who they see stick to the one shop and therefore end up reviewing the girls they see there.

The problem was that when I DID review new girls (yes, often at Sophies request in order for her to get an accurate idea of the girl as she trusted my judgement)

No, I did not have the 'role of reviewing new girls'.

Nevetheless that sounds to me like she saw your 'role' as being to review the new girls. You were a shop regular and therefore a regular shop reviewer (as far as I can see from having a look at 64's AR history) so who else was there for her to look to for this?

If I had any role or cash for comments

But having that role doesn't mean it is interchangeable with "cash for comments." The fact that you had a falling out with the shop over your reviews argues just the opposite. (I remember the incident because of some amusing fake headline graphic some dude put together that announced your falling out.) You are seeing an implication in what I said that isn't there! Like I said, you and oneoneone are too sensitive about this topic. As you indicate this must arise from a history of snide or suggestive remarks by some posters. But as I said above, if the shopowner was thrusting new girls on you to get reviews of them, she was always going to end up with more dud reviiews than if you saved your money for your tried and true regulars.Anyway, from the review history it looks like your reviews have fallen away - so the forum's amusement and entertainment and 64 have both ended up the losers out of it - if not your own pocket.

You now stand corrected.

Well, I was sitting when I read that - so does that still count? :shout:

ilovefs
03-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Hey mate.

Yeah, maybe we are sensitive but you (and others) need to understand we spend a lot of time, effort and cash at these places just to be then fucked over by them, not to mention then get accused (whether actual or assumed!) by some people of not being above board, then I'm sure you can see WHY we have that sensitivity. This isn't a 'weekend sport' for us, its been a major past time!

But anyway, enough said! I need to forget what a small minority think/say. I know, and anyone who is worthwhile knows the truth!

Thanks for your friendly reply. :)