PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Yoshiko - Slim, sexy, & totally adorable!

Brucolac
18-06-2015, 09:56 PM
I've been punting at Ginza off and on for 2 years, thanks largely to all the great After Reports on this forum. I figure I'm loooong overdue in posting some of my own feedback :cool2:

Saw Yoshiko for a half-hour session last Monday, right as she started her shift.

Face: 8/10 Very pretty, short hair, cute young Jap pop star look (think any of the slimmer girls from that AKB48 band)

Body: 8.5/10 Average height, very slender body with small perky breasts with plump dark nipples (I'd say B cups despite being advertised as C), but a PERFECT toned and shapely butt!

Personality: 8.5/10 Very bubbly, enthusiastic, keen to please, has the cutest giggle :prettiness:

Service: 8.5/10 Stand-out GFE!

Yoshiko greeted me in a crop top and the shortest miniskirt, which complemented her lean body perfectly. Her English is moderately fluent. Some hesitation and strong accent, but absolutely no problems with communication. Quick introductions and some light kissing, followed by a quick shower together.

I started things off exploring every inch of her body - delightfully soft, flawless skin, and perfectly toned without an ounce of excess fat! Kissed her from her lips all the way down her tender body to between her legs for the main course. She's fully shaved, and has a nice sweet-sour taste down there without a hint of odour. Propped a pillow under her back, and took a few minutes stimulating her with DATY and fingering while she moaned and shivered and moistened. She seemed to particularly like having her cute plump clit tongue-lashed as I pounded her juicy pussy with 2-3 fingers at a time :slobber: Reversed roles for a bit with BBBJ and some 69 - she does a very good job, gentle and slow.

Without about 10min left, she slipped the rubber onto me and I started on her in the missionary position. She's a very snug fit for me, and I reckon I'm about average cock girth for a 170cm-tall Asian guy. Bigger white and black brothers might find her a rather tight fit! It was an absolutely delightful fucking, Yoshiko held me close and moaned and sighed in her lovely voice. Followed up with doggy as I clutched at her soft breasts. That dreaded warning buzzer sounded, so I moved her up on top for a finish in cowgirl. She started grinding back and forth with me inside her, but went on to enthusiastically bouncing up and down with a little prompting, and I blew my load looking up at her angelic face!

In summary: Young slender pretty Jap girl with a great personality, very responsive, and gives excellent GFE. Highly recommended!

ouch
20-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Very nice report

harmony
21-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the nice review
Was she gold class ?

Brucolac
22-06-2015, 09:44 PM
She was Gold Class Premium