PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Guangxi Minority tribe - Bobo. with very sexy figures and moaning. Wow, so good!!

Biggerbanana
20-06-2015, 02:06 AM
I found my recent ARs viewed by more people than before. Perhaps I did not write much these days and there are also not many new ARs being written. Today, when I saw Cherry, the receptionist in the shop, she told me the shop got many enquiries about the girls whom I wrote about. These girls had been very busy and also seeing the kind of customers whom they want to see. I felt fantastic about the good response for these girls.

I just felt working girls have their right to choose the kind of customers that they can handle. Why not? If a girl can't speak much English, she could not even tell a rude customer to stop doing something which was hurting her. She of course would be happy to serve customers whom she can comfortably communicate with. If a girl only weighs about 40kg, she would not like to handle big size customers who weigh over 80-100kg. Her back and spine could easily be hurt. Small and tiny size girls normally have narrower and shorter vagina, she would not like to handle dicks long and sharp, or very thick and big. Her pussy could be broken and bleeding easily (which I have seen and heard many times before). After injury, the girls cannot work and need to pay for doctors (very high for non- Aussie students). Also they need to stop work and rest. The rationale for them to decide whom they like to see is so logical.

Back to business, the descriptions and review of my experience with Bobo are below.

Girl's Name : Bobo

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Friday , 19 Jun 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big boobs (est. 36D natural tits) and big bums ( est. 37in) , waist medium (est 27in), size 8, about 163cm tall. Very sexy looking. yellowish white skin.

Roster: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Ethnicity : Guangxi (minority tribe), China

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I saw Bobo's sexy picture in this shop's roster. As I was overseas when she first started in this shop, I have never tried her before. I made a booking with Cherry, the receptionist and went to shop in late afternoon.

Inside the room, my first question to Bobo was where did she come from? Her answer made me feel very interesting. She is a minority tribe in Guangxi province, China. I just felt so lucky to meet another exotic minority tribe girl from China in this shop. So far I have tried Ada (Yunnan minority tribe), Yuki (Sichuan minority tribe) and now Bobo (Guangxi minority tribe). In this case, 65 Carlton must be the capitol of minority tribe girls from China at the moment in Sydney.

Bobo's pair of extremely beautiful, firm and big tits was one of the best which I have seen so far. I touched them and could confirm that they are natural. I loved her tits so much that I must have fondled and licked/sucked them for at least 5 min before allowing her to start working on me in bed. I asked her about her vital statistics. She said 36-26-37. Based on what I saw and felt, these figures are very believable.

Her CBJ was very good and made my dick hard very quickly. I like her sexy figures, and wild look. I got myself very horny and my dick might be bigger than normal. I found her pussy very tight for a big size girl like Bobo. With her big boobs, I found laying on top of her tits extremely enjoyable (of course, I was not that heavy, otherwise, she would not allow me to do that as it would flatten her tits), like making love on a water bed.

Her moaning noise level was extremely high. When she came, she could not control herself and just let the air out. People outside the room must be able to hear. She got lots of juices coming out and both sides of her legs beneath her vagina were all wet.

We used missionary, cowgirl and doggy positions. This gave me good angles of her whole curvy body. We were both very tired after both came almost simultaneously.

Bobo's look and body shape made me feel very familiar. I was thinking whom does she look like while fucking her. In the end, I worked out that Bobo is very similar to Winnie (who left this shop and returned to HKG last year). For fans of Winnie, there is now a look-alike and feel-alike girl for you to refresh your good memory of Winnie. Hard to compare which is better. I just felt both are superb. Bobo is bigger in size and taller than Winnie. Perhaps Winnie is a bit more beautiful.

Today's session with Bobo was really excellent and this is what I could say.