PDA

View Full Version : sunny equals wet day outside sunny day inside

Fisher
21-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Decided to see sunny today for some warmth on a wet cold day.
Sunny is a great girl with a pretty face and good body.
Sunny provided light kissing,cbj(great at it),daty loves moving her pussy on your mouth,loves riding cowgirl with great hip movements,mish likes close contact and doggie.
Todays visit was a good one purely due to sunny's looks and attitude.
I failed to be on my game today and had troubles staying fully erect.
I will see sunny again and hope i can keep my end of the bargain up to make it a great punt.

Max Impact
21-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Sunny is sunshine on a cloudy day. She is a sweet girl!

Shops are quiet when it rains. I never know why cos I love punting on cold rainy days!

Fisher
22-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Yes a very sweet girl.
I will be better next visit.

Fisher
04-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Just finished my return booking with sunny.
I was up to the task today and sunny duly rewarded me with a great session.

Sydney93
05-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Just finished my return booking with sunny.
I was up to the task today and sunny duly rewarded me with a great session.

My experience with this girl is horrible, few months back i used her service in "19 Pritchard Place". Long story short, Paid for an hr but after 20 mins of first round she start complaining my size is big and she is soar ,so she offered massage that was not great,so insist i want to go for round two and she don't want , at that time we are not even completed 30 mins. So i asked the manager to cut short my session in to 30 mins rather than an hr but the manager told me ,she can't return money but i am free to walk away or stay in the room with her for another 30 mins. I told her i would like to stay but i want to have sex with WL then the manager talked to Sunny,she complained about my size because of that she is soar so she can't have sex .After all the dramas, finally got some money back and get out that place and never return after that.

I went to 645 yesterday after seen your review and i didn't expect this girl who worked in 19 Pritchard Place before,so no go.

It just my experience, of course YMMV.

wilisno
05-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Decided to see sunny today for some warmth on a wet cold day.
Sunny is a great girl with a pretty face and good body.
Sunny provided light kissing,cbj(great at it),daty loves moving her pussy on your mouth,loves riding cowgirl with great hip movements,mish likes close contact and doggie.
Todays visit was a good one purely due to sunny's looks and attitude.
I failed to be on my game today and had troubles staying fully erect.
I will see sunny again and hope i can keep my end of the bargain up to make it a great punt.

Good report !

But I prefer a sunny day outside and as wet as possible inside ! ;) ;) ;)

Fisher
05-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Good report !

But I prefer a sunny day outside and as wet as possible inside ! ;) ;) ;)

I agree whole heartedly and saturdays session was exactly that perfect wet gfe from a sweet girl.

Strayer Mate
05-07-2015, 08:28 PM
bit confused ... is this place the same location as Bachelor Pad? ... which still seems to be currently advertising on the web in various places.. like here (http://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_408569043/OPENING-NOW-THE-BACHELOR-PAD.html) ... it seems to be mixed caucasian msg
but this reports and ads by 645Blakehurst on this forum suggest all asian WLs??
are they different locations/establishments? or has Bachelor Pad gone despite the web ad ghosts everywhere ...??? anyone clarify Bach Pad status?
:confused2:

sexercisor2230
05-07-2015, 09:03 PM
bit confused ... is this place the same location as Bachelor Pad? ... which still seems to be currently advertising on the web in various places.. like here (http://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_408569043/OPENING-NOW-THE-BACHELOR-PAD.html) ... it seems to be mixed caucasian msg
but this reports and ads by 645Blakehurst on this forum suggest all asian WLs??
are they different locations/establishments? or has Bachelor Pad gone despite the web ad ghosts everywhere ...??? anyone clarify Bach Pad status?
:confused2:

new owners now at blakehurst. hot younger asian girls here now.

Fisher
06-07-2015, 05:26 AM
Bachelor pad long gone.
New owner and new girls.

645 Blakehurst
19-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Bewitching SUNNY is a size 6 B cup K-Doll. This young and innocent looking 24yr old with the shy smile will make you rock from the tip of your toes to the top of your head. Don't miss out on this Chinese speaking irresistible Korean charmer - SUNNY will seduce you and have you anticipating your next visit!!!

Read SUNNY'S Reviews Here >>>>>> "SUNNY" (http://645blakehurst.com/review/sunny-3/)

To make a booking or find out more about "Sunny" please call (02)9546 8642 or 0458 065 822 - or - email: 645blakehurst@gmail.com

*--OPEN--* SUN to THURS 12 to MIDNIGHT - FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM to 2AM

*---RATES---* 30 minutes $ 95 -,- 45 minutes $130 -,- 60 minutes $160

HOW TO FIND US WITH PLENTY OF PARKING AT THE REAR

http://645blakehurst.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Blakehurst-Map4.jpg