PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Monica~

tigercat
22-06-2015, 03:48 PM
It's been a while I visited 227, thought I drop by on Friday. I was feeling adventurous and wanted to try someone else this time instead of the hourglass with dimples of Venus Vivian, Called Alice and she recommended monica. So I thought ok. Let see what she got. Part 1 was slow and sensual. Firm massage coupled with elbow technique. Nice. I reckon this method is catching on. However all this time I couldn't fully relax and were preoccupied with her hot body hidden under that dress. We joked and chat a lot. Gfe factor is high with this one. After half and hour mark. It's time to play ball! She sensually reveal her c cup and sweet chocolate skin with Hour glass body with thumbprint. Just the way I like it. Althought she is not as slim as Vivien, but still a very hot body nonetheless. Her skill is good and worth every penny. Thanks Alice, that's was a good reccomendation. And will I c her again? Of course.

tigercat
29-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the report of Monica !:red_heart:

Monica works in Central on Monday and Broadway on Friday,

Busty E young Janpanese girl Yuki works Central on Monday, Broadway on Tue & Wed

Wow, that sounds interesting,what size is Yuki? 6 or 8? might give a her go too.

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Wow, that sounds interesting,what size is Yuki? 6 or 8? might give a her go too.

I think Yuki is a size 6, beautiful Japanese young lady, very friendly , well mannered and oh so cute !

Kawai !!

tigercat
05-09-2015, 04:14 PM
alas, yuki is not there. i just remember that monica was very wet during the session...ah, all the nice memories is flooding back to me.....