PDA

View Full Version : Warm and lovely winter afternoon with innocent Nikky

qdel13
22-06-2015, 06:15 PM
I know about this forum quite long ago but this is the very first time I leave a feedback. Heard about Diva Ultimo from one of my friend, such a bad guy who introduced drug to his mate :cool2:
It was last Sat and I felt like I need some refreshment after a long and busy working weeks. Then, I decided to try my luck with Diva Ultimo, though the bad friend said that I wouldn't go wrong with this place. Had a quick look on Saturday roster to see who's working and tried to find their reviews. Found nothing coz all the ARs are about the princess Suzy or hot Cherry.... and none of them worked on Sat. Tried my luck again. I called too ask about Aki but she was sick that day ... :thirst: Asked for Nikky then and luckily she was available. Then, time and location were quickly confirmed.
P.S. I was surprised that the owner voice sounds very soft and young as I expected a middle age woman

I arrived 5 mins late since I have some problems with the front door and was locked in the lift for a while. Finally, I managed to get to the room. Nikky opened the door and took me in with a friendly smile. Wow, have to say that she is pretty and so young. And the glasses she wore that day make her look both innocent and hot. After taking a shower, she brought me in the massage room; simple but tidy and cleen.

Part 1 started with the normal massage. Well, there's not much to mention in this part since her massage skill is below average. Understandable coz she is advertised as new in this filed. And I didn't come for just massage anyway. Then we switched to chatting around. She told me that i was cute and handsome. She said sorry for the weak massage coz she's just started working for a month only. I said that's doesn't matter to me since I came here for relaxation and comfortably, and I was quite happy so far. Then, she also recommended me other girls from Ultimo that is more experienced .... Hahahhaa, so lovely.

When part 2 began, she slowly take off her dress. Now, I have more chance to have a closer look at her body. She's a bit curvier than the roster's image but not fat at all with sexy D size boobs and bum. I had to sat up to look at her entirely, especially her pretty face with glasses. Then, soft kisses, DFKs, big hugs, our hands exploring around..... and the happy ending. During the session she was shy and not active but very gentle and accompanied with as long as you act like you'd eat her alive :D. A great GFE feeling that I rarely had with other girls.

Well, to sum up, if you seek for a skillful masseuse or "experienced" girl then Nikky is not recommended. However, She is great for actual GFE and who prefer the gentle, fresh and innocent felling.

Diva
15-07-2015, 12:03 PM
I know about this forum quite long ago but this is the very first time I leave a feedback. Heard about Diva Ultimo from one of my friend, such a bad guy who introduced drug to his mate :cool2:
It was last Sat and I felt like I need some refreshment after a long and busy working weeks. Then, I decided to try my luck with Diva Ultimo, though the bad friend said that I wouldn't go wrong with this place. Had a quick look on Saturday roster to see who's working and tried to find their reviews. Found nothing coz all the ARs are about the princess Suzy or hot Cherry.... and none of them worked on Sat. Tried my luck again. I called too ask about Aki but she was sick that day ... :thirst: Asked for Nikky then and luckily she was available. Then, time and location were quickly confirmed.
P.S. I was surprised that the owner voice sounds very soft and young as I expected a middle age woman

I arrived 5 mins late since I have some problems with the front door and was locked in the lift for a while. Finally, I managed to get to the room. Nikky opened the door and took me in with a friendly smile. Wow, have to say that she is pretty and so young. And the glasses she wore that day make her look both innocent and hot. After taking a shower, she brought me in the massage room; simple but tidy and cleen.

Part 1 started with the normal massage. Well, there's not much to mention in this part since her massage skill is below average. Understandable coz she is advertised as new in this filed. And I didn't come for just massage anyway. Then we switched to chatting around. She told me that i was cute and handsome. She said sorry for the weak massage coz she's just started working for a month only. I said that's doesn't matter to me since I came here for relaxation and comfortably, and I was quite happy so far. Then, she also recommended me other girls from Ultimo that is more experienced .... Hahahhaa, so lovely.

When part 2 began, she slowly take off her dress. Now, I have more chance to have a closer look at her body. She's a bit curvier than the roster's image but not fat at all with sexy D size boobs and bum. I had to sat up to look at her entirely, especially her pretty face with glasses. Then, soft kisses, DFKs, big hugs, our hands exploring around..... and the happy ending. During the session she was shy and not active but very gentle and accompanied with as long as you act like you'd eat her alive :D. A great GFE feeling that I rarely had with other girls.

Well, to sum up, if you seek for a skillful masseuse or "experienced" girl then Nikky is not recommended. However, She is great for actual GFE and who prefer the gentle, fresh and innocent felling.

Thx for coming ~ Nikky is back today from her school holiday ~
we'll keep training nikky~
She's 18 yo ,so innocent at max~

Diva
16-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Sun:

Ruby (new, Singapore )
http://i59.tinypic.com/289v228.jpg

Nikky
http://i59.tinypic.com/3c7z5.jpg

Aki
http://i57.tinypic.com/347tag9.jpg

jamesbond007
03-09-2015, 07:54 PM
She is such a paradox, seen her 3 times, seems at times to be almost scared of what she's doing, like a deer in the headlights, standing almost motionless and wondering what to do? Maybe this is her innocent role play? maybe she is still learning her boundaries? Visits 1 and 3 confused me, almost had to talk her thru the motions, and was hard pressed to even get any titty touch action on visit one. Experience lead me to give her another try and on my second visit with her she hoped up on the table with no coxing and provided me with the best hard pussy slide of my life,( hands down she would be one of the best girl at Diva/Posh if she gave this performance more often) I could see, hear, and feel her enjoying every minute of it, and have no doubt she climaxed on top of me, she then laid underneath me as I was thrusting between her large beautiful breast and finished off between them, totally spent and satisfied. Eager to relieve that experience again I rolled up for visit 3 the next weekend to find lost Nikki again, whom seemed to have no idea? I suppose that women and punting for you!! Or is she just an evil genius who knows i'll be back, just searching for that perfect pussy slide again?

mahlerkay
04-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Brah your post has blown my mind, I'm gonna try and report back.

She is such a paradox, seen her 3 times, seems at times to be almost scared of what she's doing, like a deer in the headlights, standing almost motionless and wondering what to do? Maybe this is her innocent role play? maybe she is still learning her boundaries? Visits 1 and 3 confused me, almost had to talk her thru the motions, and was hard pressed to even get any titty touch action on visit one. Experience lead me to give her another try and on my second visit with her she hoped up on the table with no coxing and provided me with the best hard pussy slide of my life,( hands down she would be one of the best girl at Diva/Posh if she gave this performance more often) I could see, hear, and feel her enjoying every minute of it, and have no doubt she climaxed on top of me, she then laid underneath me as I was thrusting between her large beautiful breast and finished off between them, totally spent and satisfied. Eager to relieve that experience again I rolled up for visit 3 the next weekend to find lost Nikki again, whom seemed to have no idea? I suppose that women and punting for you!! Or is she just an evil genius who knows i'll be back, just searching for that perfect pussy slide again?

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi Ivy,

What is Ruby like ?? Tell me more please !!

She looks very busty !! my kind of gal !!

garfield
04-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Looks like she will perform better on even day visits so you need to visit her again the fourth time.

wallyhead
04-09-2015, 07:41 PM
I have seen Ruby. She is a lovely girl and very friendly. She knows what she is doing and seems to have experience. Body will be to your liking.

SpankyTheMonkey
04-09-2015, 10:27 PM
I wish Diva Ultimo was a little bit closer to Chinatown. Walking there is quite a pain. I know, I know - thats what bus is for - dealing with buses at rush hour is just a bit awful as well. Cant have em all, I guess!

Diva
05-09-2015, 01:51 AM
Hi Ivy,

What is Ruby like ?? Tell me more please !!

She looks very busty !! my kind of gal !!

Haha... She's ur cup of tea...
But just travel a lot, gone for holiday for one month.
Another 3 weeks~
U can come over our new new shop( with shower facility) to see her when she's back .

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Haha... She's ur cup of tea...
But just travel a lot, gone for holiday for one month.
Another 3 weeks~
U can come over our new new shop( with shower facility) to see her when she's back .

Is the new new shop @ shop 9/741 George St?

You managed to put a shower in there? Good job! That lane way I know very well, but where will you be? 107? Diva ? Or 741?

shamrock
10-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Ahlungor I'm surprised you haven't been yet lol! I much prefer this shop than Quay St. More discreet.

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Ahlungor I'm surprised you haven't been yet lol! I much prefer this shop than Quay St. More discreet.

Of course I have been to this shop before when Eva was running it !!

It's right behind Snow Lotus ........lol

Then again, it would be very hard for me to walk into that lane way and Not go to Vicky's shop unless shop 9 has something very special which I can't get from shop 2! Previously it was Eva's back walking !

Now I need a really big excuses !!

I'm sure very soon Diva will give me a big reasons or two!

Cheers

pro_seeker
30-09-2015, 12:09 AM
How can you 'bros' not mention that she is FAT?? Those photos are heavily retouched or just fake. Either way, totally misleading.

shamrock
30-09-2015, 12:21 AM
She's not FAT but curvy as the original post had mentioned. I've seen her a couple of times. Yes she's not the best if you look at her belly but her innocence makes up for it. Everyone's taste differs my friend.

jamesbond007
24-10-2015, 07:29 PM
By the look of the new pics, Nikky may have lost that innocence, WoW...