PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Korean goddess from heaven, Sky. So sexy with long seducive snow white legs

Biggerbanana
23-06-2015, 01:20 AM
After a short rest, I went back inside the shop, Sky was waiting for me already. She took me to her room, which was just next to Mimi, who saw me and didn't look too pleased. I just smiled awkwardly to her and got inside Sky's room immediately.

Sky wore a black fishnet see through dress. She is also very pretty and sexy. She is taller and bigger than Mimi. Looked a bit more mature, and my guess is that she would be in late twenties. Sky has bigger natural tits, my guess is 36D. Her whole body looks like a model (but she is just about 1.65m tall and so could not be a cat-walk model, even though her face and body shape good enough). Sky has long snow white legs. I followed her to her room and kept staring at her sexy legs. Sky has big round eyes and high forehand, looks very elegant and gorgeous.

Sky asked me to lie flat on the bed first and then gave me some tits massage which was so comfortable. After I turned around, my dick was already very hard, she seemed a bit amused about my fast reaction. She gave me CBJ and cat bath, and then asked me which position I liked to use first. " Of course, doggie, " I said, as I admired her snow-white legs ever since I followed her to her room. I also like to bang her big snow white bums.

My start was so strong that Sky kept moaning loudly as I banged her from behind with full force. Later I changed to other positions and Sky was very co-operative. I had fun for quite a long time, but perhaps I used a lot of energy on Mimi earlier, I couldn't come and so asked Sky for a hand job. She gladly did it for me and made me come within 5 minutes. She then asked me why couldn't I come inside her. I honestly told her the reason, and then I got another pat on my leg by her as punishment. (Didn't realise the temperament of Korean girls so strong, perhaps next time better lie than get another hit).

Sky was happy to see me come and reminded me to spend all the time with her next time without seeing another girl first. Of course, I wouldn't. I felt so tired after two continuous strong sessions with two extremely beautiful Korean girls. It is so dangerous for me to drive a long way home afterwards.

Sydney93
23-06-2015, 10:10 PM
After a short rest, I went back inside the shop, Sky was waiting for me already. She took me to her room, which was just next to Mimi, who saw me and didn't look too pleased. I just smiled awkwardly to her and got inside Sky's room immediately.

Sky wore a black fishnet see through dress. She is also very pretty and sexy. She is taller and bigger than Mimi. Looked a bit more mature, and my guess is that she would be in late twenties. Sky has bigger natural tits, my guess is 36D. Her whole body looks like a model (but she is just about 1.65m tall and so could not be a cat-walk model, even though her face and body shape good enough). Sky has long snow white legs. I followed her to her room and kept staring at her sexy legs. Sky has big round eyes and high forehand, looks very elegant and gorgeous.

Sky asked me to lie flat on the bed first and then gave me some tits massage which was so comfortable. After I turned around, my dick was already very hard, she seemed a bit amused about my fast reaction. She gave me CBJ and cat bath, and then asked me which position I liked to use first. " Of course, doggie, " I said, as I admired her snow-white legs ever since I followed her to her room. I also like to bang her big snow white bums.

My start was so strong that Sky kept moaning loudly as I banged her from behind with full force. Later I changed to other positions and Sky was very co-operative. I had fun for quite a long time, but perhaps I used a lot of energy on Mimi earlier, I couldn't come and so asked Sky for a hand job. She gladly did it for me and made me come within 5 minutes. She then asked me why couldn't I come inside her. I honestly told her the reason, and then I got another pat on my leg by her as punishment. (Didn't realise the temperament of Korean girls so strong, perhaps next time better lie than get another hit).

Sky was happy to see me come and reminded me to spend all the time with her next time without seeing another girl first. Of course, I wouldn't. I felt so tired after two continuous strong sessions with two extremely beautiful Korean girls. It is so dangerous for me to drive a long way home afterwards.

Look like you gotta full time job ,huh !!