PDA

View Full Version : nancy tickled my fancy.

Fisher
24-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Had my eye on nancy for a while and tuesday i got to sample nancy for one hour.
I was showering when nancy entered the room and once i exited the shower nancy dried me off and i sat on the bed where nancy proceeded to give a good bbbj while still fully dressed.
After a few minutes i undressed nancy revealing lovely a cups with sensitive nipples and a curvy bum.
Moved onto 69 with nancy continuing bbbj and her pussy getting very wet.
On with the dom for cowgirl and dfk.
Mish was next on the agenda with nipple sucking on each other and dfk .
We moved onto spooning with nancy looking back at me the facial expressions this girl has when being fucked are a huge turn on.
doggie was our next position with a mixture of hard/fast strokes and slow/soft strokes nancy loved having her tits and nipples played with while being pumped from behind.
We took a little break halfway through for more dfk and bbbj.
On with a new dom then nancy offered her ass for some attention i gladly accepted the offer and went to work in doggie for a while.
As time was getting close to being up a new dom was produced and finished in mish blowing my load over nancys stomach.
Nancy loves sex and has pretty good english.

allenby
24-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Had my eye on nancy for a while and tuesday i got to sample nancy for one hour.
I was showering when nancy entered the room and once i exited the shower nancy dried me off and i sat on the bed where nancy proceeded to give a good bbbj while still fully dressed.
After a few minutes i undressed nancy revealing lovely a cups with sensitive nipples and a curvy bum.
Moved onto 69 with nancy continuing bbbj and her pussy getting very wet.
On with the dom for cowgirl and dfk.
Mish was next on the agenda with nipple sucking on each other and dfk .
We moved onto spooning with nancy looking back at me the facial expressions this girl has when being fucked are a huge turn on.
doggie was our next position with a mixture of hard/fast strokes and slow/soft strokes nancy loved having her tits and nipples played with while being pumped from behind.
We took a little break halfway through for more dfk and bbbj.
On with a new dom then nancy offered her ass for some attention i gladly accepted the offer and went to work in doggie for a while.
As time was getting close to being up a new dom was produced and finished in mish blowing my load over nancys stomach.
Nancy loves sex and has pretty good english.

hi bro
is bbbj and dfk standard at this shop?

Fisher
24-06-2015, 06:49 PM
All at the girls discretion on what services they provide.