PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine

Sillyboyzz
24-06-2015, 08:31 PM
This is my first time doing a review so don't expected so much.

I had an half an hour appointment with Jasmine at 6pm tonight which is $160 on special, normally $200.

I arrived early which she was still with a customer so that I was waiting at the waiting room with Christine who was the mamasan and we had some chat while waiting. she is the most mamasan I had never met. After 15 mins wait, finally I was able to meet jasmine. She was so pretty and skinny with pure white skin.

After I had a shower then we started slowly with a DFK and had a DATY after. Her pussy was very sensitive and wet. After DATY, then she started to gave me some DBBJ and 69 which made me so satisfied.

And after all these it was almost hit the time but Christine was not a clock watcher and Jasmine gave me additional time to finish.

I could tell she is one of the best service in my life so far. Everyone should give her a try.

Licker
24-06-2015, 10:44 PM
DBFF

Drunk best friend forever???

cuteguy
19-07-2015, 01:18 AM
I had noticed Christine 123 promoting some gorgeous girls on AUS99 so I contacted Christine on Friday. She mentioned that she had a very pretty girl by the name of Jasmine who provided a very good service. They had a special winter deal for Jasmine that day which I could take advantage of if I was interested. As a result, I made a booking to see her after work.

When I arrived at the apartment, Christine greeted me with a gorgeous smile and led me into a separate room where we spoke for some time until Jasmine was ready. While we waited for Jasmine to apply her makeup, I was given a bottle of water which was very nice of her. Notwithstanding this but I was very impressed by Christine who was very charming and friendly. She sure does make some effort to make you feel comfortable.

The time came to meet Jasmine and I was not disappointed by her appearance. She was immaculately dressed. She is a tall slim girl with long legs. Her face is very sweet looking and cute. She mentioned that her age is 21. She has luscious long hair and smooth skin. Her breasts are not large (like B size) and more perky while her derriere was just perfect (not small nor large) for doggie style action.

After getting acquainted with Jasmine, we hopped into the shower for a wash down. We were in the shower and chatting for a considerable time while she was giving my friend a good massage with her hands. We moved to the bedroom where she sat on me in the cowgirl position. She then proceeded to give me a massage of my chest while we continued to chat about her studies and other matters of interest.

I noticed that time was passing by so we changed positions in order to have some fun. There was a lot of kissing. Jasmine did not take a liking to having her nipples rubbed or tickled in order to arouse her inner senses. Her preference was to grab her entire breast with my hand and massage it which I did. I teased her clitoris but a finger in her pussy was not appreciated. We proceeded to have some fun in various positions but before this occurred, Jasmine applied lubricant gel down below. I prefer to see a girl get naturally wet. Anyway, we had some fun on the bed and it was just amazing looking at her derriere whilst in the doggie style position.

Jasmine does both CBJ and BBBJ while CIM attracts an extra charge. It was right at that moment that Christine knocked on the door so I opted for Spanish and climaxed close to her neck. We both had separate showers followed by a quick chat. The hour was up so I left the apartment with Christine who gave me a nice farewell with a hug. It sure was very sweet of her.

In summary, Jasmine is a sweet young pretty university student who has a very good command of English. She appears to enjoy meeting new people and is very friendly and talkative. She offers a not rushed service which is satisfying and relaxing. Overall, I enjoyed my time with Jasmine.

outthere
19-07-2015, 03:26 AM
I mean seriously check out the pictures of this ag ncy they have all "liquified" in fotoshop the pictures to enhance ladies attributes. Well we have a code of conduct here, so stoy lying you fake pictures.

Look in all the pictures how the frames from door and windows bend this is typical when a amateur is trying to use photoshop, disgusting

tales88
20-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Outthere, at least Christine takes the time and effort to post these photos, compared to some shops here that make no effort at all. I've seen quite a few of her girls and i can say they are pretty accurate. You can always go try and see for yourself. Most of the AR's are pretty positive.

christine123
27-10-2016, 12:09 PM
JASMINE is working today! Any bookings and enquiries welcome!

Contact us 0406182838 / Wechat ID: Christine--123