Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 94167291

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $90 half hour

Size/shape : 1.60, b cups, a little bit chubby

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : cbj, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Marginal

My experience/comments :

I hadn't been to the Roseville Rose for around 5 years (I think it was called Chandalay back then) but found myself going by and thought, why not? The place didn't seem to have changed at all in that time. Up the back stairs and greeted by Papasan and shown into the waiting room. I was initially offered Cici but vaguely remembered a review of her by Whatakonk that wasn't all that favourable. I asked for someone else and Sky was presented. She looked OK so did the finances and off to the room. The room was quite presentable with a spa, shower and appropriate mirrors.

Into the shower for a quick wash and then got my first surprise. After I got out, Sky got in - in my time! All my previous experience was that the WL showered after the session, unless they joined you for a bit of nice clean foreplay. Oh well, I wasn't going to let this spoil the session. So we then got together for a kiss and cuddle and it was clear that french kiss">DFK wasn't on the menu. Onto the bed and Sky commenced a reasonable cat bath which worked its way down me. She then would have started a BBBJ but I stopped her as I worry about health issues. If her tongue has been rimming the previous punter, or they have an STD, and the WL hasn't used some mouthwash, there could be unpleasant repercussions. Anyway, she gave some reasonable oral attention to the tackle and did a good job licking the shaft. Tried to tell her to keep on with this but her English was virtually non-existent. So I then decided to give her a bit of oral action and discovered that she had a bit of a tum, some quite long nips that were matched down below by some nice long lips.

Then it was on with the dom and into missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish. Too early in the piece she started into foam and was trying to get me to come. I didn't want to cut short the pleasure so I got Sky to the edge of the bed with one leg on the floor and one in the air. I gave her a good pounding, with one of my legs on the floor, and was just starting to get into it when the buzzer went off. I checked my watch and this was only at the 20 minute mark. I was a bit narked by this, it kind of put me off, and had to go back into missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish to come off.

Then it was into the shower (the hand held variety, without a wall clip, amazing for such a flash establishment) which I left on for Sky. Did she want it? Nope, she had started dressing, no doubt to shower at the start of her next session. All in all, with Sky taking up time showering initially, her reluctance for french kiss">DFK, generally trying to rush the session and the early buzzer, I suspect it will be another 5 years before I'm back at the Roseville Rose.

Thanks fartichoke Thanked for this post

http://rosevillerose.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/SKY-NEW-e1434614789798.jpg

Biggerbanana
25-06-2015, 12:17 PM
This might be the first time in an AR which shared the same health concern as me, BBBJ (oral sex without condom) can easily transmit sexual disease and is discouraged by the Health Dept. (a sign board behind every room inside a girl's room.)

Sex can be great fun without BBBJ and the fear of getting STD. Hope this message can be shared by more punters.

In fact, I will not visit shops which have every girl doing BBBJ, DATY and CIM for every customer as part of their standard services. Too high risks.

wilisno
25-06-2015, 01:13 PM
This might be the first time in an AR which shared the same health concern as me, BBBJ (oral sex without condom) can easily transmit sexual disease and is discouraged by the Health Dept. (a sign board behind every room inside a girl's room.)

Sex can be great fun without BBBJ and the fear of getting STD. Hope this message can be shared by more punters.

In fact, I will not visit shops which have every girl doing BBBJ, DATY and CIM for every customer as part of their standard services. Too high risks.
What a hypocrite ! You have quite a few reports stating that you received BBBJ and that you liked it !

Biggerbanana
25-06-2015, 05:44 PM
This is correct. Wilisno, but I accepted because the girls did not give these services to other customers. I tested them before by asking and got refused. I did not intend to get it anyway. It was only after many encounters, the girls started to like me, as an exception, they gave these to me as an loyalty reward. I also felt that they are clean and do not like to have such problems. I did not try these again with these girls and told them this would be the last time they are allowed to do these to me.

wilisno
25-06-2015, 06:06 PM
This is correct. Wilisno, but I accepted because the girls did not give these services to other customers. I tested them before by asking and got refused. I did not intend to get it anyway. It was only after many encounters, the girls started to like me, as an exception, they gave these to me as an loyalty reward. I also felt that they are clean and do not like to have such problems. I did not try these again with these girls and told them this would be the last time they are allowed to do these to me.
There are 2 things you have to learn here :

1. Girls that told you you're exclusive to some services, I can assure you she did and will do it to others too, don't kid yourself. In fact, there's already a report of a girl you recently reviewed giving BBBJ too ! In short, you've enjoyed it, so don't be a hypocrite.

2. Stay away from an advertiser's thread when you want to make silly comments like this, it will be treated as malicious attack to an advertiser !

uglyphil
25-06-2015, 07:50 PM
I wonder if Roseville Rose got permission to copy this review from another forum?

blitz
25-06-2015, 08:29 PM
I doubt they even read it given it's not exactly a positive review

hcnylp
25-06-2015, 11:54 PM
This is hilarious reposting a negative review. I actually like the shop though.

CunningLinguist
26-06-2015, 01:27 AM
I smell a rotten banana ...