Date of Visit : Weds 22/4/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 94167291

Hours of Business : 10AM till ?

Rates : $150 one hour

Size/shape : Small frame, c cups small bum quite attractive

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Massage, bbbj and covered FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I enjoyed it

My experience/comments : Even though I was put off a bit by comments as regards making bookings and being let down I decided to book for Amy based on a couple of positive reviews. Booked on the mobile and was told when I arrived to use the main number as mamasan is going overseas.
My back was feeling Ok so I decided to spend an hour with Amy. Her English is not so good. She is a lovely girl though.
Had a quick shower while she fixed the money and when she came in it was straight off with the nice red dress she was wearing and we started some light kissing which developed into some french kiss">DFK and she was playing with my private parts at the same time and made her pussy easily available for me to play with and after some prolonged stroking gently she closed her legs on my hand and either she cum or pretended well.
Next she went down for brief catbath and took my old fella in her mouth and her bbbj is slow and quite rhythmic and she kept at it for 10 minutes or so and I decided that I wanted to fuck her. On with the dom and straight into missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish and I used long slow strokes which she seemed to like and also did not stress my back too much. She could fell me cumming and clenched her pussy tight around me and smiled as I looked at her while cumming.
Amy cleaned me up and I had another shower and left with a promise that I would come back to see her again, and I will as my back held up well.
Amy was very much a gfe for me and I liked that so I recommend her for a gfe experience.

http://rosevillerose.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/AMY-NEW-e1435137917492.jpg