PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, sweet Cherry

f00b
25-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Hi bros,

As Pyrmont Star adds more girls, I feel like I should chime in with another update from my time on the table with one of the lovely hosts. Although not reviewed on here yet, Cherry was one of the first to join Team Nana at Pyrmont when the shop opened, and has been on the books ever since!

Cherry is part of the ever popular, mostly Korean, all-star group that Nana has on her team in Pyrmont. I swear, it's like a girl-band ensemble, all with their own style and there's something for everyone, much like we all have a favourite member of the Spice Girls (showing my age here) or Girls Generation (since we're on the K-Pop theme).

Cherry @ 21 Years , petite size 5 ,Korean school girl!very sweet with cute body face! Professional massage Big round eyes on her cute face with curvaceous busty body to offer you an awesomely special Korean style massage. Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven, Indeed goodness of beauty, love and eternal desire!! Best girl friend feeling

After putting the girls through their paces here (the experienced hands AND the new talent), I've started to settle into some favourites depending on the mood, and Cherry is one of those favourites. She's got a short bob cut (and I totally love girls with short hair or long hair pulled up), and a cute, round face, and a lovely bum. We usually end up chatting a lot with my terrible Korean but I definitely get along with her playful personality very well, and she's an absolute sweetheart with a charming touch of cheekiness. One of the things we talked about is how much she loves looking at, and touching men's bodies, and I'm sure all of us agree that it's great to hear that from your masseuse! Silly chats and laughs and giggles, it's always nice to be in good spirits when you're getting a massage.

Cherry has yet another distinct massage style from Lulu and the others, and she is definitely a step up in firmness from say, Christine, Anna or Ruby. In fact, I would say that she's second only to Lulu, and has a technique that shows a considerable degree of formal training. She has a highly focused approach on the upper body, especially around the neck and base of the head, so for those who spend all day looking at computers and laptops, it would be worthwhile giving her a go. It's very firm especially around the neck, but the way it feels after is worth the slight discomfort. What's a bit of pleasure without some pain right? She also has a great attention to your torso and legs, although your experience will definitely vary depending on the duration of your booking (I usually go for 60 minutes as a minimum).

Once the massage finishes, she'll wipe you down with a lot of hot, wet towels (I really wish more shops would do this, no-one seems to be as generous with their towels, or are they as nice and warm as here) and then does a baby powder bodyslide. Just thinking about it gives me shivers, but it's a wonderful contrast to the earlier massage.

Some girls do the part 2 while standing off to the side and using your little brother like a joystick while playing arcade games, but I much prefer a lot of closeness, body contact and implied intimacy. Cherry is definitely the latter, and the whole experience is just an all-round awesome time, it's no wonder she's basically my number 1 choice in a shop full of potential and current Hall-of-Fame girls.

I know there's some mention of a downturn in the punting trade, but Nana's shop is BUSY; the booking schedule is basically non-stop , and you'll find that the continued success of this place is making things hard to do walk ins, especially if you have a certain girl in mind. I like to make bookings in the afternoon over WeChat for the evenings, just to get the time and the girl I want, for a mid week evening, even for a regular like myself. Keep that in mind if you're looking to check this place out, especially on weekends and evenings.

f.

Pyrmont star
25-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Your next one is Chloe *^^*!! Take care 오빠!ㅋㅋ

Hi bros,

As Pyrmont Star adds more girls, I feel like I should chime in with another update from my time on the table with one of the lovely hosts. Although not reviewed on here yet, Cherry was one of the first to join Team Nana at Pyrmont when the shop opened, and has been on the books ever since!

Cherry is part of the ever popular, mostly Korean, all-star group that Nana has on her team in Pyrmont. I swear, it's like a girl-band ensemble, all with their own style and there's something for everyone, much like we all have a favourite member of the Spice Girls (showing my age here) or Girls Generation (since we're on the K-Pop theme).

After putting the girls through their paces here (the experienced hands AND the new talent), I've started to settle into some favourites depending on the mood, and Cherry is one of those favourites. She's got a short bob cut (and I totally love girls with short hair or long hair pulled up), and a cute, round face, and a lovely bum. We usually end up chatting a lot with my terrible Korean but I definitely get along with her playful personality very well, and she's an absolute sweetheart with a charming touch of cheekiness. One of the things we talked about is how much she loves looking at, and touching men's bodies, and I'm sure all of us agree that it's great to hear that from your masseuse! Silly chats and laughs and giggles, it's always nice to be in good spirits when you're getting a massage.

Cherry has yet another distinct massage style from Lulu and the others, and she is definitely a step up in firmness from say, Christine, Anna or Ruby. In fact, I would say that she's second only to Lulu, and has a technique that shows a considerable degree of formal training. She has a highly focused approach on the upper body, especially around the neck and base of the head, so for those who spend all day looking at computers and laptops, it would be worthwhile giving her a go. It's very firm especially around the neck, but the way it feels after is worth the slight discomfort. What's a bit of pleasure without some pain right? She also has a great attention to your torso and legs, although your experience will definitely vary depending on the duration of your booking (I usually go for 60 minutes as a minimum).

Once the massage finishes, she'll wipe you down with a lot of hot, wet towels (I really wish more shops would do this, no-one seems to be as generous with their towels, or are they as nice and warm as here) and then does a baby powder bodyslide. Just thinking about it gives me shivers, but it's a wonderful contrast to the earlier massage.

Some girls do the part 2 while standing off to the side and using your little brother like a joystick while playing arcade games, but I much prefer a lot of closeness, body contact and implied intimacy. Cherry is definitely the latter, and the whole experience is just an all-round awesome time, it's no wonder she's basically my number 1 choice in a shop full of potential and current Hall-of-Fame girls.

I know there's some mention of a downturn in the punting trade, but Nana's shop is BUSY; the booking schedule is basically non-stop , and you'll find that the continued success of this place is making things hard to do walk ins, especially if you have a certain girl in mind. I like to make bookings in the afternoon over WeChat for the evenings, just to get the time and the girl I want, for a mid week evening, even for a regular like myself. Keep that in mind if you're looking to check this place out, especially on weekends and evenings.

f.

Pyrmont star
27-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Cherry @ 21yr, Bcup, petite size 5,Korean school girl!very sweet with cute body face! Professional massage Big round eyes on her cute face with curvaceous busty body to offer you an awesomely special Korean style massage. Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven, Indeed goodness of beauty, love and eternal desire!! Best girl friend feeling !

Jassica @ Korean, Petite size 5,Straight hair, baby soft skin. There are so many pretty faces, and so little fresh, individual beauty. But she is the girl with strong personality, pure, distinctive and indeed beautiful. The innocent look will soften your heart. The curvaceous, fresh body will renew your faith in love! New to industry, but full of potential and charm!

Pyrmont star
08-07-2015, 12:02 PM
08/07/15----Wednesday*^^*!

Jassica @ Korean, Petite size 5,Straight hair, baby soft skin. There are so many pretty faces, and so little fresh, individual beauty. But she is the girl with strong personality, pure, distinctive and indeed beautiful. The innocent look will soften your heart. Good for the gentleman who likes innocent barbie doll look. No.1 recommended for pretty face & body angel combination! ! New to industry, but full of potential and charm!
Working time 10am-10pm

Cherry @ 21 yr, B cup, petite size 5,Korean school girl!very sweet with cute body face! Professional massage Big round eyes on her cute face with curvaceous busty body to offer you an awesomely special Korean style massage. Uniquely feminine touch to warm your heart and bring you the heaven, Indeed goodness of beauty, love and eternal desire!! Hot model look with bedroom-eyes. Your very first dream lover! Best girl friend feeling !

New face *^^*Chloe @23 yr,petite size 5.,k-pop super star looking!!super busty !!!nature D+ cup! long hair, white smooth skin. perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!! Very Ideal for the Korean loves ,! Sweet cutely girl ..

New! Yuri @20yr, Modern Sexy HOT girl! Silm Petite size 5. DCup ! Busty girl! Korean sexy massage New to Sydney, , we hope all you gentlemen will love to teach her in our way! !!!!! Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world !!!