PDA

View Full Version : Other Amanda's Heaven - Artarmon

roccos76
08-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi all

I work with a few stunning Milfs in my office who I often fantasise about so thought I'd satisfy my craving by visiting AH a few weeks ago.

After a long intro ended up with April, really attractive blonde probably late 30s with nice curvy bum and a wicked smile.

Gave a really raunchy service and excellent BBBJ with DT and plenty of ball licking - just what I needed !!

She also loved having being eaten and got so wet I had to wipe mouth with the towel a few times - tasted nice too !!!

Anyway it was onto missionary before I ended with doggie - the view in the mirror was awesome !!!!

A few days later I dropped in again and saw Samantha - another sexy late 30s MILF - brunette this time but with gorgeous blue/green eyes.

Another great BBBJ and excellent all round service - I especially loved her enhanced C cups - wow !!! Very friendly too !!! Again loved being eaten !!!

Anyway a great place if you are into MILFs - 160 for 30 mins is great value in my opinion.

Wonder if anyone else has visited ?

Travelmate
08-04-2012, 08:35 AM
good report! brother roccos76, love to see more!
Are you the same Rocco from UK in movie called BENDOVER..

Littlewonder
08-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Nice report bro thanks sounds a bit expensive if it's $160 for 30 min

roccos76
08-04-2012, 02:19 PM
haha Travelmate !! I wish I was the real Rocco !!! He's my hero !!!

roccos76
08-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Hi Littlewonder

$160 for pure pleasure with a couple of horny Cauc Milfs ain't much - I'm not really into Asian chix btw

With Samantha she got so wet when she was impaled on my dick I could feel her juices on my balls !!!!! Ohhh - the thought of that just drives me nuts (excuse the pun!)

Am already planning my next visit with Samantha ....yummy

abacab
08-04-2012, 03:15 PM
haha Travelmate !! I wish I was the real Rocco !!! He's my hero !!!

Rocco has a big dick, is kinky and loves to fuck women up the arse. My kind of guy too ...

Littlewonder
09-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Hi Littlewonder

$160 for pure pleasure with a couple of horny Cauc Milfs ain't much - I'm not really into Asian chix btw

With Samantha she got so wet when she was impaled on my dick I could feel her juices on my balls !!!!! Ohhh - the thought of that just drives me nuts (excuse the pun!)

Well I must admit I used to only punt Caucasians but since trying the Asian shops and Asian ladies I just love Asians and the price is a big advantage.

babelx
11-04-2012, 10:15 PM
It is all in the mind brother! Sometimes when the air is raunchy then the sex is raunchy even if the girl is fugly or whatever.

punther
13-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Haha, same as Littlewonder. Used to punt Cauc places, then tried Asian ladies... great price, great quality, great pleasure. I still do Cauc, but only occasionally now due to budget constraints.

PhoBot
15-04-2012, 10:43 AM
I went to AH once, and RAN for the door. There was nothing the right side of 40 there!

fullhouse
16-04-2012, 09:44 AM
tried to find this place but,
found artarmon paradise instead :sweat:
still had a good time though

Sumosmurf76
18-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Roccos......you should try Kartier as well......she loves dirty sex

Hi Littlewonder

Shonkybasted
18-04-2012, 02:09 PM
They say once you go Asian you won't go Caucasian. That's kind if my situation. :)

lazy predator
18-04-2012, 05:40 PM
rocco,you pay for milfs? how old are ya?

shonkasted, it's a big world out there. i think a lot of asian women don't know how to fk that well.

Littlewonder
19-04-2012, 12:20 PM
rocco,you pay for milfs? how old are ya?

shonkasted, it's a big world out there. i think a lot of asian women don't know how to fk that well.

There are a lot of women that dont know how to fk that well not just Asians the thing that amases me is that the dont want to learn.

Must admit at the good shops they usually learn how to fk reasonably well or they dont last. Having said that I used to see an Asian working lady and she was really nice but her service was only so so. One day I took her outside the shop for a night out well I thought this girl was not a very good kisser and sex was ordinary how wrong was I. I said to her you never fk like that in the shop she said to me that is work this is different work is work.

So there you go some girls only go so far at work no matter how much they like you. I found that very interesting.

bill_100
23-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Littlewonder, I think what you say is correct and in my opinion also very understandable. Taking a girl on a long outcall is almost like a date so the girl would respond accordingly. I think I remember your report on another site about your experience with the girl I think you are referring to.

It is unrealistic to expect that a working girl can perform at 100% devotion and efficiency over a 12 hour shift. For that reason I always try to see one earlier in the day before they are "shagged out".

cutepom77
26-04-2012, 09:59 AM
I paid a visit to Amanda's Heaven on my most recent business trip to Sydney (instead of my usual 5* punt) to try something different. I'm caucasian, but I'm not usually a fan of caucasian WLs due to traditionally poor service. Generally being a fan of younger ladies, I was prepared to walk out if I was not happy with the line up. However, the line up was so good, I didn't know who to choose out of around 5 hot ladies (there was around 8 in the line up). Chose a cute, curvy, and very sweet early 30s lady called Lydia (? spelling), who was very obliging for all of my requests. Prices are all inclusive for everything (except backdoor action which I didn't ask for) - paid $160 for 30mins. None of that "it will be another $50 to take my bra off or touch me" nonsense that you usually get with caucasian WLs. Will definitely be back next time I'm in Sydney!

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Top report. Thanks.

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Whats the address of this place? Amandas Heaven?