26-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 26th June 2015

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, young, soft skin, firm body, great figure, A cup natural titties, walnut sized nips

Pussy: Fully shaven, prominent mound, large external pussy lips, naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Friday and Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

There are so many new girls at 533 that I can’t keep track, but I still have an enduring hankering to spend time with Kiki. If I could have a conversation with her it would be great, but Kiki just smiles and rabbits away in a kind of unintelligible Chinglish. Never mind, the language of love making is universal and in this Kiki excels. Probably the sexiest gal I have been with in a long time. She is just soooo relaxed and horny that staying rock hard for 55 min is no effort at all.

Big hug, great DFK and fondling of the tackle as she whirlwind entered the room. She had on my favorite outfit of hers with the briefest of little denim shorts. She dropped to her knees for some instant BBBJ. Yup this is what bonking is all about.

She fired up her music with the portable boom box and I arranged the iPhone strobe light. We are away. Terrific images of her slim body and huge nipples projects a shadow onto the wall. Love this stuff. I don’t know what Kiki does for other punters but if you get involved with the whole disco scene she really seems to appreciate it and really gets into the groove.

Lots of slurpy BBBJ, DATY, 69 etc. Into her in mish and I had forgotten how tight her pussy is. You can just feel the ridges gripping your cock. I love tunnel to die for. We just fooled around for about 30 min with me inside her. High heels dancing, face to face, standing doggie. Just great fun. She is in no rush to make me cum, just fools around.

Finale was mind blowing. Kiki continues to grind away with her pubic bone into me. Ahhhh.

Great girl. Great fun. Enjoy!

Oneonone
26-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the report bro sounds like your into the small thin girls and Kiki is one of the best she never disappoints.

Oneonone
10-07-2015, 06:40 PM
I went to 533 today

Kiki was lets say not busy so she decided to get me horny!

Well it worked so I said yes lets go.

Angie said you cant see her she has a booking, sorry darling she said book me next time, both Kiki and Ricci sat on my lap one one each knee Kiki grabbed my hands and put one on her boob and one on Ricci you like bigger boob she said No I said.

Anyway she was not available so Kiki said see Ricci today see me next time.

So I saw Ricci.

You just got to love Kiki she is such a fun girl.