PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tougue Piercing

hotnight
26-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Havent seen any other thread about this on here
Has anyone come across any fs or ms girls that have a tongue piercing only come across in non asian shops and vary rarely the last regular has now gone overseas

garfield
26-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Havent seen any other thread about this on here
Has anyone come across any fs or ms girls that have a tongue piercing only come across in non asian shops and vary rarely the last regular has now gone overseas

There was a nice Taiwanese girl previously at bluemoon that has tongue pierced. Nice when giving you bbbj. Not sure if she is still there.

hotnight
26-06-2015, 03:53 PM
There was a nice Taiwanese girl previously at bluemoon that has tongue pierced. Nice when giving you bbbj. Not sure if she is still there.

Thanks for that ultimate wish list is to find asian girl with one but next to impossible hence the post

Oneonone
26-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Sorry to be ignorant but does tongue piercing add or detract from the experience?

illidanstormrage
26-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Lisa (Singapore) @ Ginza. You can't go wrong! I would relink the picture but it seems to be gone from the website? Maybe she left I hope not..

I find you can feel it during kissing of course but not so much during bbbj.

hotnight
26-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Sorry to be ignorant but does tongue piercing add or detract from the experience?

Not ignorant at all i find for me definitely adds to the whole experience

hotnight
26-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Lisa (Singapore) @ Ginza. You can't go wrong! I would relink the picture but it seems to be gone from the website? Maybe she left I hope not..

I find you can feel it during kissing of course but not so much during bbbj.

That will be frustrating if i missed out on her especially as i will now go and read the After reports of her on here haha