PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hot tub and massage - any suggestions?

sffg
27-06-2015, 01:59 PM
So, over the years I have worked out what I really like.

It's to sit in a hot tub or spa with a hot girl, have a chat, maybe some kissing if I'm lucky, a cigarette or 2, conversation, and lots of fun. No FS. A session of at least 2 hours is ideal.

Am I alone here? I have frequented midas and kings court in the past (and many other places without using a spa) and only got lucky a few times.

Any suggestions where I should try?

wilisno
27-06-2015, 04:20 PM
So, over the years I have worked out what I really like.

It's to sit in a hot tub or spa with a hot girl, have a chat, maybe some kissing if I'm lucky, a cigarette or 2, conversation, and lots of fun. No FS. A session of at least 2 hours is ideal.

Am I alone here? I have frequented midas and kings court in the past (and many other places without using a spa) and only got lucky a few times.

Any suggestions where I should try?
King's Court on Broadway.

cisco
27-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Nah , Bro Ahlungor someone need your help here ... :)

rooter
27-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Jellyshots is the man to talk to.
He spends half his life in the Kings Court hot tubs.

local
02-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Bringing up old thread but....

88a hampden rd artarmon

Found this by accident when doing some research.

Maybe also "on smile thai" in campsie ?

Rod_Strokes
02-01-2016, 01:43 PM
The hot tub didn't smell too much like chlorine?

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Nah , Bro Ahlungor someone need your help here ... :)

Honestly, not a big fan of hot tub or spa bath, just the cleaning issues will be enough to pull me back !!

From my own experience in Australia, had only used a few times the huge in room spa at a shop in Canberra , that's upstairs 77 Gladstone in Fyshwick many years ago when it was still a cauc shop, now a Korean shop I believe .

And the reason I was comfortable to use that spa was because of its size: it's like a 10 people spa, a mini pool really, so I thought there was big enough and plenty of water and chlorine in there to make it cleaner and safer !

Huntsman
03-01-2016, 07:22 AM
I have always been a fan of the spas at Midas and Romeos, because I've seen them being cleaned at the end of every session (and, sadly, sometimes at the beginning, which seemed to be a way to eat into my time). I don't see them as being any different to a bath in a hotel.

The spas at Kings Court, however, scare me. They're always full, don't seem to be emptied or cleaned between clients and strike me as being possibly a soup of unhealthy fluids and contagion. Yuck!

local
04-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Bringing up old thread but....

88a hampden rd artarmon

Found this by accident when doing some research.

Maybe also "on smile thai" in campsie ?

Sorry, made a small mistake... its not 88a but 44 Hampden Rd Artarmon, shop 1 I think it was ... Tang or something similar.