PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road CHANEL~Synonomus with perfection

joeblow69
27-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Saw a super sexy Hong Kong vixen today called Chanel. Such an appropriate name for a babe that simply reeks stunning beauty!
Chanel is young, curvaceous, friendly, super hot sexy eyes and a shaved snatch to set it all off! Chanel walks into the room and greets me with a huge smile and her eyes glistening with a sparkle that says "Come fuck me!"
I was in an instant awe at the mere sight of her! Skin like tofu, body like a wet T-shirt finalist and an attitude that just fucking rocks!
On the bed and loads of tender soft kisses (GFE) just took my breath away! Chanel is a natural pleaser as she is a turn on simply by doing nothing!
I was saying to myself "Oh my God I'm going to enjoy this!"
Chanel was kissing me with such passion that I got an instant hard on! Her approach to petting was simple yet very effective as she has this talent for teasing yet pleasing at the same time.
We must of spent far too much time kissing than fucking.........well I know I did!:anger:
Chanel and i clicked instantly as the GFE took me away, then once she went 'down town' and started licking and sucking my shaft, I was already in heaven!:grimace:
Her constant tonguing on my cock was blowing my mind, as she has a cooling effect not a hot mouth but a cool sensation that made my cock rock solid. By no means was it derogatory but actually exciting. Her BBBJB talent is a hidden bonus as Chanel obviously loves to suck cock, and this she did for almost half the session.:smile:
I couldn't resist her shaved pussy so I told her 69 NOW.....PLEASE!
It was one of the best snatches I've EVER eaten! :slobber:
Shaved and SO yummy, I could've eaten her ALL day!!!
She sucked away at my meat as I ate her with delicious eagerness. The mutual pleasure was Numero Uno. Up there with the BEST pussy to munch on by far!
Chanel being so young and tasty was PURE delight to devour my friends! I was in love!!:love:
I just had to get inside this mere mortal lusty babe. She dommed me up and hopped on. OMG! she was so tight, it truly felt like a cock glove!
Chanel rode me Asian cowgirl style for few minutes as I grappled her natural jugs looking up at her sweet smile as she humped me into the pillow.
I had to return the favour so I laid her on the bed and missioned her! Cradling her face in my arms as I drilled her pussy to the brink of damage as she yelped like a school girl on prom night!
Chanel loved a good fuck and I made sure I gave her one!
I pumped her so hard and fast that we didn't get to doggy.....sadly
But I soon enough split her legs far apart to get maximum depth in her tight pussy then before I knew it I filled the dom to overflow level and slowly pulled out of that honey pot to only be kissed 100 more times by her soft sweet pouty lips that took me to higher states of bliss.
Chanel for me was such an intimate experience but only regretted not spending longer........next time for sure!
Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Oneonone
27-06-2015, 08:17 PM
She was in last Sunday only as Lana, she is a lot of fun, and a nice girl did she tongue kiss today? Last week she said no tongue! What a shame.

Willoughby533
08-11-2017, 01:56 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

533 Roster - Wednesday 8th November 2017 - One of 533s legendary starlets returns.. Taiwan sweetheart and passionate service Chanel.. Sparkle and dazzle.. A must see experience.. Catch her while you can..

Chanel - Size 6,DD+ natural cup,168CM,young and very pretty,model body,experienced top service, Taiwan girl. Roster says"Chanel returns @533, Young school girl..petite..and very sexy..plus offers an exceptional passionate service.. Chanel has a soft GFE and very friendly,flowing long hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. This one is definitely a must see lady so don't miss out." Chanel's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/chanel.html)

**Sensual ladies and a fabulous WEDNESDAY roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991