PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Yuki

surfiejo
29-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : 142 George Street Hornsby.

Date of Visit : 28th June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 142 George Street Hornsby 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 till Late

Rates : $90 / 30 min, $150 / 60min

Size/shape : C cups, average build, nice smile, long black hair, quite cute IMHO

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Massage, Light Kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Not the best punt, not the worst either.

My experience/comments :
Rang Amanda and asked who was on roster on Sunday morning. Wanting a bit of a PSE, Amanda recommended Yuki, so made an appointment for around lunch time.
Yuki introduced herself to me, and I was happy with what I saw, so booked a half hour with her. Up to the room we go and points me to the shower into the shower. out the shower, and onto the bed, with some light kissing, and a cat bath, followed by BBBJ. Yuki asks me to extend the session to an hour, and she'd look after me well. The little head takes over the big one, and so I extend and pay the $60 difference. With the financials out of the way, more of the fantastic BBBJ, followed by some DATY. On with the dom, and pumped away in mish - complaining that I was too big, not this crap again, I reckon I'm really just an average. Anyhow, I blow some 10mins later deep inside her. An ordinary massage followed for some 10 mins, before round two, which didn't really eventuate. She said that I was too big, and she'll give me a HJ. Me being the passive type, went along with the HJ, which was quite good really, and after 5 mins or so, got over the line for the second time. She asked me to have a shower, and, saw me out of the room. On the way out, I noticed the time, and realized I was only in there for a total of 50mins, so I felt a little disappointed and wanted a quick word with Amanda who was nowhere to be seen. All in all, I left happy, a reasonable experience, though I felt a little cheated.

*this review will be posted on other forums, under different usernames