PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Vanessa

blitz
01-07-2015, 10:22 AM
I had passed Vanessa in the hallways of 142 on a couple of occasions. I was instantly taken in by her cute face and amazing arse.
unfortunately on each of those occasions I was leaving and wasn't up to another session. On Sunday night however things fell into place and I was able to secure first booking of the day with her.
After settling the financials we both stripped off and Vanessa invited me to join her in the shower.
Vanessa is young, easily early 20's. she has a tight, young body. small boobs but an arse to die for.
She gave me a thorough wash and we engaged in a bit of light kissing.
Out of the shower we both sat on the side of the bed. Vanessa asked me if I would like a massage first and suggested maybe after if we have time. we embraced and fell onto the bed. more light kissing and mutual touching before Vanessa rolled me over and straddled me.
She asked if I liked oil. I said "of course, do you?" "I love it" she replied. Vanessa then grabbed the baby oil from the side table and proceeded to cover the both of us, head to toe in oil. Then began 10 minutes of slipping, sliding, touching and grinding including pussy slides in various positions.
Vanessa suggested it was time for a condom. I agreed so she slid one on and then climbed back on top for a bit of cowgirl.
Moved from cowgirl to a bit of lotus position, mish and then the moment I'd been waiting for, doggy. I squirted some more oil on Vanessa's arse and the sight and feel of her amazing rear end got me over the line pretty quickly. quick clean up and shower as our time was already up.
I promised Vanessa that I would be back next Sunday, and probably every Sunday after that. I left, extremely happy but also very surprised that a session that had no bj and no daty could be so enjoyable.
can't wait until next Sunday.

blitz
20-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Two weeks passed and I made another booking with Vanessa, this time opting to spend 60 minutes with her.
Session started the same with Vanessa and I showering together. We engaged in some light kissing in the shower as Vanessa gave me a thorough wash. This time however I returned the favour and soaped up her gorgeous body. after washing her off we kissed. first on the lips and then I slowly made my way down her body, spending some time focussing on her perfect little nipples until I found myself on my knees in front of her.
I turned Vanessa around, bent her forward and began to give her pussy and arse some serious attention with my tongue. she seemed to really enjoy this as I turned her around and continued to work on her clit.
we made our way from the shower to the bed where I laid Vanessa down and continued with the daty,making her cum.
Vanessa then climbed on top of me and again produced the baby oil. covered in oil she slipped around all over me. I spun her around into 69 and again gave her pussy a good tongue lashing. this time Vanessa grabbed a dom and gave me a fantastic cbj.
the remainder of the session went as per our first encounter. lots of slipping, sliding and sex in as many positions as possible before I blew in the bag. we lay in each others arms and talked for a bit before showering together once more.
Vanessa is a great girl and it's an absolute joy to spend time with her. I'm already looking forward to our next time together.

letzprty
21-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Nice one Blitz, sounds like a good punt and just like what i'm after. Will have to go and give this girl a visit, cheers.

Midnight_Prowl
25-07-2015, 03:44 AM
Nice report... Very rare I can find this kind of after review