Zaphod Beeblebrox
01-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Person's Name : Salina

Establishment : Smiling Angels 48 Kellet St Kings x

Date of Visit : Wednesday 1st July

Rates : $110 30mins

Photos : cracker

Photo : Genuine

Size/shape : very slim quite tall not an ounce of fat but not skinny. c-d cup enhanced done well

Pussy: Shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS
I saw an ad for Salina on Cracker and her photos looked great. In the flesh her body looked just as good which made for a lovely view following her up the stairs. Facially she is reasonably pretty but it's not her best attribute.
She came back to the room after my shower and motioned for me to get on the bed. She then proceeded to mess around with her little bag of tricks. I helped her out of her top. She has some really lovely boobs. Beautiful shape firm soft and with large nipples. They are definitely enhanced but I didn't mind at all, even though that is not my preference. She started to say something about BJs but I had already asked on the phone (the mamasan pretending to be her) and natural oral is an extra $20 so I was prepared. I tried for a kiss but that was obviously not on the table.

What followed was a reasonable BBBJ. Good without any real risk of bringing things to an early conclusion in the 5mins she was down there.
"time for fuck?"
yes please
She sat straight down on me in cowgirl quite quickly, which surprised me as they usually take at least a minute to adjust. For a while I was really distracted by the incredibly squeaky bed and then the FOAMing started. Today it didn't really bother me but weren't in any real rhythm either. Who cares when you've got those lovely jugs to play with? Soon it was time to go mish. Her mood changed and she seemed to be starting to actually get into it and the FOAMing stopped and her pussy became tighter. I too started to get into the groove and soon enough I was filling the bag. She gave me a nice kiss on the cheek, which seemed like a thankyou and I rolled over to rejoice in the afterglow. A massage (if you can call it that) followed but it was more a thigh and calf squeeze and it wasn't very good. Not her strong suit.

Overall, she has a gorgeous body and was young but probably nowhere near 22 as advertised (thought thankfully not anywhere near 42 either) and reasonably attractive. Those boobs were just sublime.Her manner was a bit awkward though and no kissing really puts me off.