PDA

View Full Version : Complaint marketing SMS from 485 Rockdale

xboyx
02-07-2015, 12:47 AM
I went to 485 Rockdale twice and will never ever return again. They asked for a phone number when I made a booking and since then I've twice received marketing SMS from them which I've already asked them not to send again, but yet they still send. Saying "...this is 485 Rockdale, we have many girls today..." blah blah blah. This is very annoying for me and for many of us punters here I believe, not just a privacy issue. 485 Rockdale management will need to respect people's privacy and stop spamming otherwise I'll be complaining more often.

CunningLinguist
02-07-2015, 09:24 AM
I went to 485 Rockdale twice and will never ever return again. They asked for a phone number when I made a booking and since then I've twice received marketing SMS from them which I've already asked them not to send again, but yet they still send. Saying "...this is 485 Rockdale, we have many girls today..." blah blah blah. This is very annoying for me and for many of us punters here I believe, not just a privacy issue. 485 Rockdale management will need to respect people's privacy and stop spamming otherwise I'll be complaining more often.

That is pretty bad, I won't be going there now, thanks for the warning.

x11
02-07-2015, 09:47 AM
I've heard some brother s Use wechat to contact them instead, and remove them out of the contact list afterwards... Only add them back in when u need to contact them

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2015, 10:08 AM

I hope you don't have a partner or not married !

You can block their number in the phone and won't receive calls or messages from them again.

Good luck

wilisno
02-07-2015, 12:46 PM
I've heard some brother s Use wechat to contact them instead, and remove them out of the contact list afterwards... Only add them back in when u need to contact them
Good idea ! ;) ;) ;)

ilovefs
02-07-2015, 01:40 PM
WTF? You gave your PHONE number to an Asian brothel? :startle:

AND expect them to respect your privacy when $$ might come of it??

Kidding aren't you?

When are people going to learn these shops have no morals when it comes to earning a quid?

adjiao
02-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Omg, sound so desperate

First imitate famous girls names, Whiskey, Sugar etc. then imitate famous shop name, also 5 star, now send unauthorize SMS.....business must be slow

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Omg, sound so desperate

First imitate famous girls names, Whiskey, Sugar etc. then imitate famous shop name, also 5 star, now send unauthorize SMS.....business must be slow

Yes, I think 5 Star city has clarified that situation that they have nothing to do with the other shop a few times !

adjiao
02-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Did you personally get a marketing SMS from 5 Star ?? That's 5 Star Wooloomooloo !!

If not, then you shouldn't say it, I doubt if 5 Star would do things like that !!
???

I see! You don't understand the comment.

I mean they imitate 5* girls names also 5* shop name: 5* Marrickville

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2015, 05:09 PM
???

I see! You don't understand the comment.

I mean they imitate 5* girls names also 5* shop name: 5* Marrickville

I got it now !!

Sorry mate, I misunderstood your comments, all good.

Cheers

:cool2:

Oneonone
02-07-2015, 05:10 PM
The problem is if you phone a brothel then they have your phone number as unless you don't send your number they don't recognise you or answer you.

All shops then use this to their advantage by messaging or even ringing you.

If you have a problem with this then make sure if you ring then you have your number listed as silent and never give them your number.

For me its not a problem but I can see for sum it certainly could be.

Oneonone
02-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Thank you Mr adjiao

We might have to change our name to 6* Woolloomooloo.... very soon:miao:

So what is your message or what are you trying to say or tell us?

GreenL
02-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Haha you are not the only one. I had the same issue and asked them twice not to send those messages again but after a while they did, again. So I blocked that number and never return to the shop.

Max Impact
02-07-2015, 09:39 PM
I asked them to stop a month ago and they complied and said sorry.