PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Traveling to Melbourne

Young_punter
02-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Hi guys
Next week I will be down in Melbourne for 4 days. Can anyone recommend any good shops in town. I am staying in the city and won't have a car.

dohdoe
02-07-2015, 06:41 PM
There's an ok massage place in collingwood. Its on the main rd and within walking distance of the cbd.

Young_punter
08-07-2015, 12:19 AM
whats the details on the place

Pleasureboy
08-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Hi guys
Next week I will be down in Melbourne for 4 days. Can anyone recommend any good shops in town. I am staying in the city and won't have a car.

The place in Collingwood on Victoria rd is shut down by the police.
Use wechat app on your phone, there's lots of massage places in CBD but they always change girls so best contact them for details.

asiafever
13-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Yeah you're going to struggle for info on here. Melbourne forum isn't exactly pumping along.
For RnT i suggest doing a little recon on backpage or locanto. Heaps around but very hit and miss and very pricey.
For FS the city itself is a bit of a wasteland, don't bother with top of the town. South Melbourne has variety. Prices in Melbourne are ludicrous compared to Sydney. I had one ok punt at 39 Tope, one ok punt at 59 York, some good some bad at 7 Park st, a couple of great punts at Boardroom but that was 10 years ago. Ladies for Gentlemen in Richmond used to be pretty good. A suburban shop out Burwood was a hidden gem, one smoking hot Korean girl i remember down from Sydney gave me a massive run for my money. I'm there myself in a couple of weeks and doing my recon now. It seems the same old places will be getting a run. Though I've heard some good reports about a private girl or two charging $350/hr are supposed to be pretty hot. Which when you consider a 60min with a korean on Tope st sets you back about $250 with high chance no kissing cbj and kps while these girls offer dfk bbbj and cob I'd say it's good value.
happy punting.

eltran
04-08-2015, 11:38 PM
There's a couple places on Dudley street next to the gardens, I think they are right next to each other actually, one a typical asian place, the other (at least when I went there) had older anglo/australian women (at least 40+), went to the aussie place, and had one of the best punts of my life (top 3 next to one of the diamond ginza girls), an hour of pretty much everything I wanted and could actually have a conversation while I was getting into it.

Was far more expensive compared to Sydney but there's not as much choice, and this was worth it.

steveo1980
07-08-2015, 09:35 PM
There are plenty of places if you are just after a massage and hand job.

Paramount centre has a thai massage place that will do massage for 40 and hand job for 30-50 depending on the girl..
also has paramount health which has massage/sauna/steam/massage for 50 for 30 mins and 30-50 for a hand job. The girls are usually 30-40 years old. However usually naked dudes steaming/showering afterwards so some might not be cool with that.

Royal city relax on elizabeth street the girls will do a hand job 75% of the time.

Royal citys smaller shop on elizabeth closer to la trobe rarely will the girls do a hand job.
Obviously dont be a freak and your chances are better at every place u go to.

rule of thumb... If its chinese...be polite and chit chat... Ask them..and you probably will get what you are after...
If it is thai or japanese... No chance.

cisco
19-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Yeah you're going to struggle for info on here. Melbourne forum isn't exactly pumping along.
For RnT i suggest doing a little recon on backpage or locanto. Heaps around but very hit and miss and very pricey.
For FS the city itself is a bit of a wasteland, don't bother with top of the town. South Melbourne has variety. Prices in Melbourne are ludicrous compared to Sydney. I had one ok punt at 39 Tope, one ok punt at 59 York, some good some bad at 7 Park st, a couple of great punts at Boardroom but that was 10 years ago. Ladies for Gentlemen in Richmond used to be pretty good. A suburban shop out Burwood was a hidden gem, one smoking hot Korean girl i remember down from Sydney gave me a massive run for my money. I'm there myself in a couple of weeks and doing my recon now. It seems the same old places will be getting a run. Though I've heard some good reports about a private girl or two charging $350/hr are supposed to be pretty hot. Which when you consider a 60min with a korean on Tope st sets you back about $250 with high chance no kissing cbj and kps while these girls offer dfk bbbj and cob I'd say it's good value.
happy punting.

Where to find private girl korean in melbourne bra ? Any idea ?

5 Star City
07-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Where to find private girl korean in melbourne bra ? Any idea ?

There are all hiding in 5* City bro:miao:

Rod_Strokes
04-01-2016, 09:30 PM
There are all hiding in 5* City bro:miao:

Long drive from Melbourne

foxybabe
15-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Thanks for sharing

Rod_Strokes
22-01-2016, 10:26 PM
I recently had another "win" in Melbourne. Same shop as last time but the ML was half the age of the first one.

shyboy
29-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Hey Rod, where is this shop? Thanks

Rod_Strokes
03-02-2016, 06:49 PM
It is in Chinatown near the monument with the Chinese lions. PM if you want details