PDA

View Full Version : Why do shops cheat

Oneonone
02-07-2015, 05:40 PM
What a shit I just spent a heap of time posting and it all went blank

Oneonone
02-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Why do shops cheat?

I do not understand why shops cheat for me it is most unnecessary and bad practice

The shop I go to the most

533 has some great girls they are not necessarily young if you want a 20 year old.

I see someone was cheated when the went to see Angelina, she is a great lady I don't know if she was in today or not I see she was on the roster.

Unfortunately Angie thinks that it is OK to swap girls etc I like Angie but I do not like this policy or agree with it and I have told Angie on many occasions.

Fortunately for me I am well known and also know most of the girls so I don't have a problem.

For other brothers there are many and yes many great girls at 533 if you can get to see a good girl and ignore the problems then I am sure you will grow to love the place or may be not the place but the girls.

If you want young like 20 or 21 then go somewhere else as most of the girls worth seeing are a bit older

At the end the choice is yours lets face it at the end of the day its the girls that make or brake a punt!

CunningLinguist
02-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Shops cheat to make more money, mostly it is misguided as they actually lose out in the end through lack of repeat business and word of mouth, however some shops are able to cheat and stay in business as they target a particular market segment that tolerates the cheating.

wilisno
02-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Shops cheat to make more money, mostly it is misguided as they actually lose out in the end through lack of repeat business and word of mouth, however some shops are able to cheat and stay in business as they target a particular market segment that tolerates the cheating.
Well said ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
02-07-2015, 08:32 PM
For the same reason dogs lick their balls ... because they can ...

Oneonone
02-07-2015, 10:28 PM

spot on bro! Its a bit of a shame they think that its a benefit in the long term as I think that its a loose loose approach.

cisco
03-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Because some shop think we are stupid to be cheat but we are not :)

ridgey182
03-07-2015, 12:36 AM
spot on...in the end they lose out

5 Star City
03-07-2015, 04:33 AM
We Don't Cheat

But we still lost out to Cheaters

Basically, we are living in a Cheating society:cry:

John Henry
03-07-2015, 10:05 AM
@5Starcity: so how does shop gets cheated ?

Does the customer runaway without paying or the girl getting away from the shops ?

We Don't Cheat

But we still lost out to Cheaters

Basically, we are living in a Cheating society:cry:

CunningLinguist
03-07-2015, 08:17 PM
@5Starcity: so how does shop gets cheated ?

Does the customer runaway without paying or the girl getting away from the shops ?

Probably punters not turning up for bookings!
I have never not turned up to a booking!

A44
04-07-2015, 04:57 AM
Probably punters not turning up for bookings!
I have never not turned up to a booking!

When I make a booking I expect the shop to do the right thing and honour the booking.
I also do the right thing for the shop. I have never failed to show for a booking.

DYSLENOJD
04-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Recently I've found another place I frequent has gone down this path as well - it pisses me off, do they think I am an idtiot?

For instance, when I've given money to reception and have not had the exact money so have required changed they've:

- tried to negotiate with me to let them keep it
- extended their hand out to give me my change but in a way that forces me to literally lean over and grab it back

Annoys me to the point where I feel like telling them to fck off and that I won't be returning.. we'll see how it pans out

Oneonone
04-07-2015, 08:31 AM
When I make a booking I expect the shop to do the right thing and honour the booking.
I also do the right thing for the shop. I have never failed to show for a booking.

Your right bro that is how it should be unfortunately that's not always the case.

A44
04-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Recently I've found another place I frequent has gone down this path as well - it pisses me off, do they think I am an idtiot?

For instance, when I've given money to reception and have not had the exact money so have required changed they've:

- tried to negotiate with me to let them keep it
- extended their hand out to give me my change but in a way that forces me to literally lean over and grab it back

Annoys me to the point where I feel like telling them to fck off and that I won't be returning.. we'll see how it pans out

I normally try to have the correct money in cash.
I count it out in front of the Receptionist so that there are no "issues"
I never use my Credit Card.