PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong - Nuru !

local
03-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Was passing thru Hong Kong earlier this week.

Had a few hours spare so caught Airport Express into Kowloon and bus up to one of the hotels for breakfast.

So how to pass a few more hours before having to return to airport for trip home ?

Get out phone and lookup sex141 ?

ok, feed google "nuru hong kong kowloon" and up comes "daily spa", gave then a ring and fine, walk around and up the road.

Typical kowloon apartment style, with not too bad a setup.

Nice girl, and ended up having a very relaxing time.

Now this was not a Tokyo/Yokohama soapland experience, but quite reasonable and the price wasn't too bad.

Funny, as I walked out I thought of "Mimi of Burwood" and thought what a wonderful time we could all have if she added a wet room !!

BrainSex
04-07-2015, 08:52 AM
Life is so much simpler in asia. HK knows how to be efficient.

flamejob
05-07-2015, 12:56 AM
that's good stuff. i've had nuru once here in Australia, but it certainly wasn't like on the videos, lol

local
05-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Best in Australia, was momo in Sydney when she was here...

The next closest would be mimi in burwood except she uses oil not nuru gel.

swish411
25-09-2015, 04:51 PM
HK truly is a fantastic place to monger. :)

swish411
01-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Was passing thru Hong Kong earlier this week.

Had a few hours spare so caught Airport Express into Kowloon and bus up to one of the hotels for breakfast.

So how to pass a few more hours before having to return to airport for trip home ?

Get out phone and lookup sex141 ?

ok, feed google "nuru hong kong kowloon" and up comes "daily spa", gave then a ring and fine, walk around and up the road.

Typical kowloon apartment style, with not too bad a setup.

Nice girl, and ended up having a very relaxing time.

Now this was not a Tokyo/Yokohama soapland experience, but quite reasonable and the price wasn't too bad.

Funny, as I walked out I thought of "Mimi of Burwood" and thought what a wonderful time we could all have if she added a wet room !!

Friend gave me an app to play with in HK that may help you. Works in a few countries. PM me and I can give you details. :)