PDA

View Full Version : General talk First Post

Dark-eyed Junco
03-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Greetings all.

Started punting a couple of months ago in the dark, fun times, then came across this site and started finding gems thanks to you guys.

Been lurking for a while but I thought it was time I gave some back.

Just a few quick questions. Hope you don't mind.

Can we do AR of ladies that aren't from the regular shops?

I understand this is a majority Asian AR but would it be okay to do other nationalities?

Thanks all and expect some AR's from me soon.

birch
03-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the Forum and - Absolutely - this forum is dominated by Asian shops and punters who favour them - but I think many regulars would agree that variety is the spice of life!

wilisno
03-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Greetings all.

Started punting a couple of months ago in the dark, fun times, then came across this site and started finding gems thanks to you guys.

Been lurking for a while but I thought it was time I gave some back.

Just a few quick questions. Hope you don't mind.

Can we do AR of ladies that aren't from the regular shops?

I understand this is a majority Asian AR but would it be okay to do other nationalities?

Thanks all and expect some AR's from me soon.
Welcome aboard !

Yes for both of your questions : you can post reports of girls that are not from advertisers on this forum, and you can post reports of girls of any nationality, even from Mars if you can find one ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
03-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Bro, once you discover the joys of Asian WLs you will never settle for anything less ever again.
Most bros on this forum have worked out (sometimes the hard way) that when it comes to punting in Sydney it's gotta be Asian WLs.
But please share your experiences with us - it's all good.
I am sure that within a few weeks on this forum and punting with Asian WLs the Stockholm Syndrome (not to be confused with the China Syndrome) will kick in and you will be one of us.
You will see the light brother ... you will see the light ...
Amazing Grace (and Cici, Coco, Bibi, Yoko, Honey etc)! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.
Hallelujah, brother, hallelujah!!!!
I have been to the mountain top (actually it was a hill top ... a Surry Hills top to be exact) ... and I have seen the promised land ... and it was full of tight Japanese pussy ... well actually there was some Chinese, Korean, Thai, Malaysian, and Vietnamese tight pussy too ... it was like an APEC Conference there ... but without the colourful shirts ...