PDA

View Full Version : Punting Mainlander,Taiwanese,HK Girl Tonight - Which Place Near Burwood??

fuzion2k
08-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi All.

I wanna punt a chinese girl tonight near Burwood. Which one is better, Kellys Asian Flowers or 303 Campsie? or

any other recommendations? want 1 Hr FS + CIM

Thanks Bros

08-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Wendy is on at Kelly's this evening. She is a great Taiwanese girl who is the sort to consider all your requests.

fuzion2k
08-04-2012, 05:05 PM
is she cut and how old?

Mr Crash and Burn
08-04-2012, 07:56 PM
303 can at times throw up a real gem :)) (young too), but as for HK or Taiwan, who knows

Littlewonder
09-04-2012, 05:55 PM
The link to the web site for Kellys at Five Dock

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/roster.php

Check it out

Happy punting.

DarkZero01
09-04-2012, 10:37 PM
The link to the web site for Kellys at Five Dock

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/roster.php

Check it out

Happy punting.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this place out. I shall try it out tmr :)

lonewolf77
10-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this place out. I shall try it out tmr :)

Most of my experiences at Kelly's isnt that good, Of course it depends on the girl, but besides one or 2 gems i found there years ago and who went on to "better pastures". My last few experiences there were very mediocre and the worst part is the lies you get told on what services the girls will do and also how long you have to wait... I mean severe lies sometimes in these areas, then when you pay the money to the girl (Even the girl lies to you on service before you pay up) the service is not what you asked for. Sometimes you are told to wait 10 minutes and end up waiting about 1 hour...!

Then there was the time where i didnt climax at all as the time i paid for was shortened by 15 minutes even though i insisted i had more time.....

hobgoblin
10-04-2012, 09:20 AM
LOL all you have to do is go over their website and look at the pics to know how fake they are.

suka02
10-04-2012, 08:42 PM
what standard do Kelly offer? Any extras or pay more? Do you bros think it's better than 64 in terms of girls and service?

DarkZero01
11-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Most of my experiences at Kelly's isnt that good, Of course it depends on the girl, but besides one or 2 gems i found there years ago and who went on to "better pastures". My last few experiences there were very mediocre and the worst part is the lies you get told on what services the girls will do and also how long you have to wait... I mean severe lies sometimes in these areas, then when you pay the money to the girl (Even the girl lies to you on service before you pay up) the service is not what you asked for. Sometimes you are told to wait 10 minutes and end up waiting about 1 hour...!

Then there was the time where i didnt climax at all as the time i paid for was shortened by 15 minutes even though i insisted i had more time.....

I went there to check it out last night, I must say I was disappointed as soon as I walked in. I got shown 2 milfs so I just walked out. its a 150 dollars for an hour of full service and 80 for half an hour the site says it all. I will never go to that shop again. that's all I can say

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
what standard do Kelly offer? Any extras or pay more? Do you bros think it's better than 64 in terms of girls and service?

There are a couple of girls that work there that also work at 64 but overall the girls at 64 and 533 are much better, unfortunately the bull shit about time bookings and girls and service from the Mamasans is the same in all the shops thats why its best to read what other punters on here say about the girls service. Lets face it the Mamasans all only have beautiful girls 18 to 25 with big tits that do this that and the next thing you get the picture, never seen an add or been told yet a girl is not pretty or over 40 to be fair though I have been told a girl will not suit you so I suppose thats something.

suka02
11-04-2012, 04:28 PM
thank you littlewonder bro for your advice. I live In inner west and have no problem visiting 64 infact I always had good services for the past 5 visits including extras^^ 533 is abit faraway time consuming although I get free petrol company lol
I go pay a visit 533 soon and hope their services will be the same as 64 or much better.

suka02
11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Do any of you know which girls are good at 533? Thanks