PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dating a WL

BrainSex
04-07-2015, 08:50 AM
In a world full of dangers I've found myself knowingly dating a WL. She cute, asian and very lovely. Some of you have probably f**ked her.

As has been written many times in this forum, it will never work but it is fun while it lasts.

I'm always a student of the world and learning lots along the way.

BrainSex

flamejob
04-07-2015, 10:33 AM
In a world full of dangers I've found myself knowingly dating a WL. She cute, asian and very lovely. Some of you have probably f**ked her.

It is kind of weird knowing that our little friendship wont result in sex each day. We both have a different aspect to that, I'm used to paying for it and she's used to get paid to be in bed.

When having a coffee with her, she will check her phone, get ready to leave and she says "Order me another caffe latte with a vanilla shot, Ill be back in 15 minutes". That's kind of weird knowing one of you guys is doing her over while I sip my lattee.

As has been written many times in this forum, it will never work but it is fun while it lasts.

BrainSex

good work, dude. do you find yourself being jealous knowing she is with other guys, even if it is purely transactional? one of my ex's was a phone sex operator many years ago, but she had finished doing that by the time i dated her.

Sticky Date
04-07-2015, 11:42 AM
she says "Order me another caffe latte with a vanilla shot, Ill be back in 15 minutes". That's kind of weird knowing one of you guys is doing her over while I sip my lattee.

BrainSex

Back in 15 minutes? Fuck me.... what sort of customers has she got, where she can get there, do the job, and back to you and the still warm coffee .... all in 15 minutes?

Besides that.... I think it would be only decent of you to post her working phone number on here... good for her business.... and then we can feel smug knowing we are doing her while you're sipping coffee awaiting her return :-)

You've convinced me she is cute and lovely. I reckon heaps of guys on here would love to "do her".... lol

BrainSex
04-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Happy days.

flamejob
04-07-2015, 03:09 PM
15 mins ... the coffee wouldn't have time to get cold. oh well, when you're in a rush i guess you got rip one off with whatever time you got

harmony
04-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks for your thread BrainSex
Yes, I saw a shop advertising for 10-15 minute sessions

You said that AUS99 threads state how these relationships cant work
90% of the threads are actually posted by guys who want more out of the situation that is usually possible
ie they want a long term stable relationship
OR they are in love

As long as you protect your wallet from scamming and sympathy requests for lots of money, it's fine
Bet you already have the wisdom already to have your eyes wide open

Hai-fat
04-07-2015, 09:41 PM

It is kind of weird knowing that our little friendship wont result in sex each day. We both have a different aspect to that, I'm used to paying for it and she's used to get paid to be in bed.

When having a coffee with her, she will check her phone, get ready to leave and she says "Order me another caffe latte with a vanilla shot, Ill be back in 15 minutes". That's kind of weird knowing one of you guys is doing her over while I sip my lattee.

BrainSex

My friend this girl most likely does not even take u seriously so yes enjoy while you can because there are many other guys out there more desirable than yourself than she can have.

BrainSex
05-07-2015, 08:46 AM
My friend this girl most likely does not even take u seriously so yes enjoy while you can because there are many other guys out there more desirable than yourself than she can have.

I absolutely agree my friend.

BrainSex

flamejob
05-07-2015, 09:53 AM
30 years your junior? Nice! High 5!

popeye96
05-07-2015, 10:32 AM
I absolutely agree my friend. I know that dating a girl 30 years my junior is not practical for romance or long term.

BrainSex
But it certainly does the ego no harm. ;)

jaccky
05-07-2015, 02:37 PM
I absolutely agree my friend. I know that dating a girl 30 years my junior is not practical for romance or long term.

BrainSex
Bloody hell that was an acidic remark by HF; and answered with such good grace too.

BrainSex
05-07-2015, 03:36 PM
I wish more of you guys would share your thoughts and open up.

Brainsex

Hai-fat
05-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Bloody hell that was an acidic remark by HF; and answered with such good grace too.

It was just a word of advise. I have dated one and married another and they are always getting offers. Most working girls don't like it if their partner knows what they do because they always feel the guy simply only wants them for sex. If the guy does not know what she does they are a lot more true to him as they can attempt to have a standard relationship without sex and her work being the dominating factor.

Bobby1234
05-07-2015, 05:41 PM
i give you guys the big thumbs up... i could never do that. i was a jealous guy who couldnt even stand another guy talking to my girl for too long.

BrainSex
05-07-2015, 05:47 PM
It was just a word of advise. I have dated one and married another and they are always getting offers. Most working girls don't like it if their partner knows what they do because they always feel the guy simply only wants them for sex. If the guy does not know what she does they are a lot more true to him as they can attempt to have a standard relationship without sex and her work being the dominating factor.

Thanks for sharing.

icecool
25-09-2015, 03:02 PM

was it hard to get sex from your girls when thye are having sex from her client . do you feel the relationship was sexless ??