PDA

View Full Version : Asian@Smithfield Mona... Nice rack, lean and firm body.

Spe
04-07-2015, 01:23 PM
This joint is really busy. If it gets more advertising... I think the customers have to queue up at the door. Maybe that's why there is so few ARs here.

Was there twice this week in the evenings. Was lucky to get a tall and slim chick Amanda on Tuesday and Friday was with Mona - busty and firm body. This is a quick AR just the basics.

Mona - chinese but with tan and toned body
Face - 7/10 she has some nice features, but I think she puts on too much make up.
Age - 30-35?
Boobs - this is one of the nicest boobs I have come in contact with. Firm and good weight. Even better than some of the younger ones I have been with. Definitely natural cos they have the correct shape when lying flat. I gave them so much attention. Still can't get over her boobs. D cups at least. But the size is complimented by the shape and the firmness. Well propped up on her body.
Body - freaking firm body. She must go to the gym or something. No flabby meat... Not bones... Just real nice toned and slightly tanned skin. She knows how to take care of herself. I am really surprised that she can maintain that figure cos she definitely not below 30. Her body is like some Brazilian babe on the beach kind. Even her stomach area is flat and toned, no folds.
Booty - what a firm and fleshy bum. This is the first time I have doggie for so long. I mean I usually skip over the doggie position and move to mish, but she suggested doggie and my god.
FS - She needs a strong guy with a big appetitie. I am considered a gentle f***. I think she did not enjoy it as much as I did. Definitely one for the guys who can hold and last long in the bed.
If you are looking to bang a J Lo type body. This is for you.