PDA

View Full Version : Other Kogarah 142 Massage

bigC808
05-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Hey fellow punters,

First of all this was my first punt in yearsss and my first ever AR.

Girls name : Tiffany

Establishment : Kogarah 142 Massage

Date of Visit : 4/7/15

Rates : $55-60min + $50 Nude HJ

Size/Shape : Skinny but nice figure. Great tits B+ possibly C. Nice height 160-170cm's

Roster : She told me she is available every Saturday in this shop but works elsewhere during the week

Nationality : Chinese - from Hong Kong

Services Provided : Massage , Hand Job , Playing + Touching her

Score : Face - 8-10
Body - 8-10
Service - 8 - 10

So, i decided i'm going to take a punt but it had been so long i was a bit worried about going the full service route and thought i would ease myself back into it with a massage - well , i'm glad i did!!
When i first called this place up (i got there number from a backpage ad which mentioned nothing about any extras) i asked the receptionist if they provided any extra and she said NO just full body massage. OK, well i still decided to give it a go. When i arrived there was an older lady who let me in and my heart sank alittle as my initial thought was this was all they had on offer but very quickly she called out to someone at the back and this pretty young thing comes and grabs me and takes me to a room! She asks me what would i like and i say i like full body massage for 1 hour- no probs pay my $55 and she takes off for a minute and then comes back and tells me to take my clothes off- at this point i ask should i take ALL OFF? and she asks do you just want massage or do you want and she motions a HJ. I nod my head in agreement and she tells me is $20 for HJ or if i want her naked too is $50- i tell her i want her naked too but that i want to touch her too- is that ok? Yes she says, of course that's ok!! GOOD :)

Well she gets started on the massage and while it's not the most amazing massage i have had it's not bad either. Decent amount of strength in her massage and asking me which areas i would like her to concentrate on, whilst using both her hands and her forearms in a nice relaxing massage . Well that went on for about 25 minutes or so and she is slowly making her way down my back and massaging my ass and doing these light finger strokes down my legs and around my ass by this time im starting to get pretty horny and i start rubbing her legs and ass and ask her ' Can you please take your clothes off now?' Which she seems happy to do! OMG what a sexy little body, Great tits def more than a handful , not an ounce of fat on her and the cutest little pussy with just a little tuft of hair on top! So back to the massage and she is continuing on massaging my lower back but i cant stop touching her and trying to get my hands into that little pussy! So she says you look a little uncomfortable maybe is time you roll over! No problems i said but i really want to play with your pussy too! She says OK but i want more money- well i had already paid $50 for nude HJ and really didnt want to fork out more but i really wanted to play with that pussy!! I said let me see how much cash i have, i opened my wallet in front of her and both of us could clearly see i had $45 left, she said $20 u can play with my pussy but no fingers deep "OK" .Well what a gorgeous little pussy she had and so damn sensitive! As soon as i found her little button she was twitching and moaning and instant wetness followed all while she is starting to play with my little man. She really knew how to work my cock too starting off with nice ball and ass strokes slowly making her way up my shaft with nice little swirling strokes on the head of my cock and then back down again. She was very sensual and very soft in her stroking and it was feeling amazing! At this point i told her i want to fuck you! and she said no sorry this is not full service place - just massage, so I ask her what time she finish tonight and she says you are my last massage then i go home. So I ask her come home with me and i will pay you for full service and she told me "i can't this is the first time i meet you BUT if i see you couple more times and get to know you I would be happy to do full service with you!" Anyway with that thought in my head back to the job at hand. She was getting some very good full strokes in by now all while i'm playing with her pussy and asking her to lean in so i can suck on her gorgeous tits. This went on for about 15 minutes and i can fell myself getting close so she grabs some tissues and lays them on my stomach and she continues stroking switching hands back and forth rubbing my balls and above my ass crack with nice deep strokes going on she increases the pace a little and finally i blow!! So hard that i miss the tissues she has laid out and shoot all over my chest, on my shoulder nearly getting myself in the face! WOW! It was the hardest i had cum in such a long time! At this point she quickly runs to the other room and comes back with some hot, wet towels and starts to wash and wipe me down and get me all cleaned up but i notice we still have about 10 minutes left on the clock so i ask can i please have a little bit more massage to finish in which she happily obliges.

All in all i was very happy with the massage and the service, would i go there again- YEP! Would love to see her again, not sure about other girls that work there as i only saw the old lady but Tiffany told me she is there every Saturday so i am sure i will be back! Hopefully soon i will have a review on how she is in the sack ;)

Sorry for such a long AR for just a massage but i really wanted to share and if it wasn't for this forum I never would have gone back out for a punt anyway.

Strayer Mate
05-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Hey, welcome bro' ... and great first AR ...

bigC808
05-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Hey, welcome bro' ... and great first AR ...

Thanks mate :)