PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 533 Willoughby beware...

jaygonx
05-07-2015, 10:48 PM
I've been here a few times and i've had my good punts but lately it's been nothing but disappointment after disappointment.

Went there a few months ago, met a girl who i think was advertised as Joyce or Amy? I can't remember, but the service was pretty terrible. I then went a few months after and i made a booking for Karen, only to go there, wait 40 minutes and then have Joyce 'pretend' to be Karen.

I thought maybe i had gone at a busy time so i went pretty recently and i didn't make a booking as i wanted to see what was in store for fear of being baited again. All i saw were women in their late 40s. There was one that looked decent but upon entering the room the service was pretty rushed and quite bad as well. No engagement at all.

I know this place is cheap but your money is better spent elsewhere, seriously. I'm not going to name some of the better shops but for an extra $50-$100 you could get service you actually remember, and that actually gives you a hard on when you remember it because it was that amazing. When you come to this place after you leave you just feel ripped off. What amazes me though is all the positive reviews it gets, it seems so misleading.

To each their own i suppose.

icecream
05-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Great to see another bitch thread!.. More publicity and free exposure and it will be the next topic of the few days coming!., bring it on!.. Keep throwing fuel on the fire.. Make it a blaze!.. A uncontrollable one that will be bigger and better than all can handle.. Marketing dream.. Nice to see a first poster who registered back in Feburary 2014 come out of the woodwork.. Not posting reviews as a first post but a bitchfest!.. Post a couple of he extra $50-$100 rate reviews and make a comparison.. Name shops so they to can get exposure and see if they live up to the increase rate and hype.. It s free for all forum.. This forum is the greatest market dream.. Freedom of speech to fuel and Stoke the business fires.. Even the Australian economy which is fcuked could do with a lesson in this.. Love ya work!.. More publicity.. Glorious publicity.. Fcuken excellent.. Radical bro..

nifty
06-07-2015, 11:31 AM
533 is icky , dirty , yuck , low class ... avoid

icecream
06-07-2015, 11:52 AM
533 is icky , dirty , yuck , low class ... avoid

Another one hit wonder reporting a review?.. Lol

Love it..

Great review btw.. More fuel on the fire.. Fabulous..

wilisno
06-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Another one hit wonder reporting a review?.. Lol

Love it..

Great review btw.. More fuel on the fire.. Fabulous..
You are the one they have to thank. You will be very busy if you try to shut up everybody ! ;) ;) ;)

icecream
06-07-2015, 01:37 PM
You are the one they have to thank. You will be very busy if you try to shut up everybody ! ;) ;) ;)

I gunning for a moderators job here.. Lol

wilisno
06-07-2015, 02:25 PM
I gunning for a moderators job here.. Lol
The moderators can't intervene on people's single comments, unless it's malicious attacks where a person repeatedly dwell on the same malicious comment ! If anything, you're more likely falling into that category here ! ;) ;) ;)

icecream
06-07-2015, 02:41 PM
The moderators can't intervene on people's single comments, unless it's malicious attacks where a person repeatedly dwell on the same malicious comment ! If anything, you're more likely falling into that category here ! ;) ;) ;)

You should apply for the job then!.. :) :) :)

Probably de facto mod here anyway.. Keeping the peace.. :) :) :)

Chillax.. Ill fall into the category as it is free forum and speech.. No attacks.. Just the obvious and stated facts..

Great marketing for the shop/s.. More bitching and whinging the more income.. Most want to see what the fuss is about!..more Internet traffic equals more exposure.. Lol

Asianhoneyhunter
06-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Badmouth 533 Angie ? No way ......................... Never cannot be done ....................... Its Mafia money that runs the show isnt that right ?

FEDS are closing in who is going to the party to watch it ?